• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MASSIVE Nasuverse Scaling and Tier Revision (Yes, we're doing this all over again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that a calc for a crater Lion King leaves is High 6-C, downscaled to 6-C. Are you still gonna use an AoE fallacy? Are we really going into the "why can superman punch people with his 4-B strength but the atmosphere doesn't blow up in a many kilometer radius every time he does" kind of discussion? If we are, please kindly leave because you'd be wasting your time.

Gawain isn't buffed, showing just how much you know the game. Lion King gave him a gift that made it always sunny, but none of them worked in her special throne room where she shot him.

Explain exactly why how the Grand Order versions are way stronger. I asked already, you provided nothing. I'll wait.

It is fallacious when you know how little you actually know what you are talking about. The protagonist can do shit against Goetia until Roman uses his NP to erase all his shit, leaving an extremely weakened Goetia that is dying. An empowered Karna powered by the authority of two 2-A beings is the one to defeat Arjuna, Kama is depowered sneakily just like Kiara was, Tiamat was made killable by a 2-A being and killed by full power Living Gilgamesh and not us, do I really need to keep going showing how lacking your understanding of this series is? I sure hope I don't.

Scheherezade had a boost from a Demon Pillar when making Laputa. Transcending that shit doesn't give you AP outright, inconsequential, not to mention this wasn't Assassin Sasaki and is explicitly stronger than him by a mile. Any instances of this Divine Spirit killing or more empty words...? None of the Servants being discussed here for scaling were buffed, I already said I don't like Altera's calc. Inconsequential, not being mentioned then doesn't make it unusable now.

Yes, and you'd get the very same result. Showing how little you know anything.

I was at my personal life, and also just working on my Shiza Wiki.

I overall tend to downplay the things I love, as I am not a fan of absurd power levels. Shinza is an exception.

But my main problem with Servants is that I don't feel like their Teiring is justified. I just don't agree with how everything is scaled.

That is an entirely understandable feeling, so I won't judge you for that.

But you gotta remember, it is far, far too commo for displays of power in a medium to not be proportional to what we rate in here. Writers don't pay mind to the little details. Might Guy should be causing a near nuclear explosion every time he kicks off the air because you'd require about that amount of energy to create the necessary resistance... obviously, I am sure you know this doesn't happen at all.

Likewise, we have no reason to believe the Lion King used a blast any weaker than the ones she used to blast small holes in the map. We used an in-game stated distance to give them a size and went with vaporisation. Got hIgh 6-C and high 7-A. Back scale and this is what we get.

All the cases you brought up do have explanations, so sadly there's no more I can tell you.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Tiamat was made killable by a 2-A being and killed by full power Living Gilgamesh and not us
Boy what.

Living Gilgamesh is very cleary dead by that point. That is Archer Servant Gilgamesh, summoned in his prime form as a Servant. Also, nothing says it was "Gilgamesh not us" that killed her. We all contributed to the final battle, and Gilgamesh using Enuma Elish on Tiamat is a headcanon fan theory that never happens or is even implied to happen except in the most reaching of interpretations in any cutscene.

It was archer Gilgamesh. I remember him saying something about the need to one-shot Tiamat and that he will lend us a hand or something like that, which does imply the whole "Gilgamesh killed her with Ea".

Monarch Laciel said:
Boy what.

Living Gilgamesh is very cleary dead by that point. That is Archer Servant Gilgamesh, summoned in his prime form as a Servant. Also, nothing says it was "Gilgamesh not us" that killed her. We all contributed to the final battle, and Gilgamesh using Enuma Elish on Tiamat is a headcanon fan theory that never happens or is even implied to happen except in the most reaching of interpretations in any cutscene.
MIswording on my part of being living.

But the point is the same. Everyone provided help, but the actual killing part that relied on Fire Power can't very much be attributed to the normal Servant folks, again tumbling this supposed idea that FGO Servants are just stronger. I also didn't mention Ea by any means, just full power Gilgamesh.

Hm...

Pretty sure after going back to the surface, Gil said he altered his appearance in the Underworld so you can see his appearance at his prime.

And that's all he said about helping you? He said "if you can't fight for very long, end it short. I'll help"

No mention of specifically using Ea. Just him helping us out.

Uh, so I only just noticed this. Why are NoW and Dust of Osiris counted among those that scale to NP? They only kind of do, and should probably be scaled as Varies, up to 6-C and High 6-C, since its only their absolutely strongest manifestations that reach High 6-C, with the vast majority of their other high end manifestations reaching 6-C.

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
6-A EX Noble Phantasm and Powerful Dragons

So, Grail Boosted Teardrop Photon Ray got this calc. 1 Petaton. Pretty nice. There is also System Keraunos' statement of literally destroying continent, specifically America, which is 1.3 Petatons. Those two should make it to 6-A.

This scales only to some NPs starting from Mash's Lord Chaldeas and EX Anti-Fortress Noble Phantasms that is destructive and doesn't have an anti-feat like Arthur's Base Excalibur. Also it's been shown that very strong Dragons can do something like this as well, as Fafnir overpowered Lord Chaldeas. This in turn scales to currently 6-Bs because that should scale to Rhon because Vortigern is exceptionally strong Dragon.

Also just saying, Ozy having separate key for his NP is stupid. We don't do that to any other characters.
You forgot the Hanging Gardens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back