• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, this is very simple too.

In the immortality page it says:

5: Deathless Immortality: Characters who exist unbound by conventional life or death, or do not exist at all, and thus cannot be traditionally killed. Typically, abilities such as Existence Erasure are needed to destroy them.

Mundus from the alternate dimension fits this description as he is a being made of a void, he is the embodiment of a void and doesn't exist as result of that. (The scans are at the bottom.)

My proposition: add immortality type 5 to his Beastheads Alternate Timeline key

Does this make him hard to kill or is his nonexistence just something that's a detail that's never elaborated to make him almost unkillable?

It just means that he is "immune" to death manip or abilities related to life/death stuff as he is beyond those... I think? I don't really know what uses immortality type 5 has past that "immunity"

It also means Dante can "kill" beings with this type of immortality

Theglassman12 said:
his nonexistence just something that's a detail that's never elaborated to make him almost unkillable?
I think this is the answer, also, he should be already hard to kill since he is "non existent"

Thinking about it, he is immune to normal EE as he doesn't exist too

No what I'm saying is, is there any statements from the novels that talks about how Void Mundus cannot die no matter what anyone does? If there's something like that then it could be Type 5, but this just seems like typical Nonexistent Physiology.

>No what I'm saying is, is there any statements from the novels that talks about how Void Mundus cannot die no matter what anyone does?

To my knowledge, nope but I haven't read the novel so, uuhhh, dunno

>If there's something like that then it could be Type 5, but this just seems like typical Nonexistent Physiology.

I made this thread because of the explicit mention/requirement of "do not exist at all, and thus cannot be traditionally killed." in the immortality page and that many other pages have for simply being non existent and some even have it for less

Well, going by the description of Type 5, makes total sense that not only Mundus, but anyone Non Existent shoudl have that

Now, if that's wrong, maybe the description needs a little revision

No what I'm saying is, is there any statements from the novels that talks about how Void Mundus cannot die no matter what anyone does?

No, there isn't, however being hard to kill is kinda automatic when you are Non Existent, very few people can kill what doesn't exist

You i**ot, you think you're very funny.png

already out of memes towards spiderman 1, and things like that

I think there was a part where his aura overwhelms the demons revealed in the novel, although they were initially based on the fact that they get stronger by being inside the demonic world but I don't know.

It should also be added to the social influence. (there is literally a religion towards it)

I get the feeling we need a bit more elaboration on the nonexistent part of the type 5 immortality, though if being nonexistant does by default grant you type 5 then I guess this is ok.

To be completely honest I would prefer to know it the page needs more elaboration or stricter guidelines to get it rather than have Mundus with it

I only remember in the novel that they mention the Void Mundus as an absolute and eternal being, but it could only be a flowery language.

Although Void Mundus also had his own Beastheads in his possession.

Yes, that was the line if I remember correctly, but I very much doubt that it can be taken as such.

Theglassman12 said:
No what I'm saying is, is there any statements from the novels that talks about how Void Mundus cannot die no matter what anyone does? If there's something like that then it could be Type 5, but this just seems like typical Nonexistent Physiology.
This is a good point.

Theglassman12 said:
I get the feeling we need a bit more elaboration on the nonexistent part of the type 5 immortality, though if being nonexistant does by default grant you type 5 then I guess this is ok.
I think that it depends on a case-by-case basis, but may be wrong.

He already has Nonexistant Physiology, but there's no elaboration on whether or not Mundus cannot die no matter how hard anyone tried.

ok after asking some other people, it seems NEP does grant type 5 by default. I guess I was wrong on that part.

Would Dante still qualify to obtain the nullity of type 5 immortality or would it just be part of the NPI?

He still qualifies because his NPI allows him to interact with Mundus, killing him is another thing. As Type 5 says, he's above Life and Death since he doesn't exist, you need to negate said Immortality in order to kill Mundus

in fact Dante destroy to mundus and his pocket dimention, and the subject returned (perhaps Regenerationn) for later BFR, also the one that should have manipulation of pocket size and nigh-omnipresence in his pocket size (but not the typical Nigh omnipresence but something like Thanos with CC)

I have to unsubscribe from this thread due to time constraints. You can notify me later via my message wall if you need my help after you have reached a conclusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back