• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MASSIVE Gravity Falls Upgrade

Technically isn't outputting any force, it's just irritating. Same as poison not really invalidating any durability.

That said, I'm for Unknown.

Actually, since he's vastly above his friends wouldn't he be At least 5-B?

Start of thread: Bill should be 2-A instead of Low 2-C!

End of thread: So we've settled on 5-B then?

The 5-B is solely through size-shifting though, which would not scale to him in base. It shouldn't for his friends, either.

I mean, the first thing he does when they have to fight a mecha is to increase their physical size, which is portrayed as a boost in power (both in that case, and with things like Mable punching through a wall because her fist became large). He'd be 5-B through size manipulation (or shape-shifting is maybe better?).

For a baseline tier... his blasts did atomize the baby, who iirc has a canon weight set for him (wasn't it 100k tons or something like that?). For durability, I'd have to re-watch the fight, but the mecha was able to hurt him, and all the unicorn barrier did was to stop attacks or reality warping, not to empower them, so probably still unknown on that front.

If we don't know then shouldn't it be Unknown? We don't even know if he would live.

The reason why I say "possibly Multiversal+" is because we don't know how he would live.
That is way too massive of an assumption for durability though. I mean, he can still regenerate, or just move outside of the multiverse since his realm was the foam in-between universes.

For a baseline tier... his blasts did atomize the baby, who iirc has a canon weight set for him (wasn't it 100k tons or something like that?). For durability, I'd have to re-watch the fight, but the mecha was able to hurt him, and all the unicorn barrier did was to stop attacks or reality warping, not to empower them, so probably still unknown on that front.
Time Baby weighs 9 trillions tons according to the Gravity Falls wikia. Pretty sure Alex Hirschc also stated it somewhere

The 5-B is solely through size-shifting though, which would not scale to him in base. It shouldn't for his friends, either.

I mean, the first thing he does when they have to fight a mecha is to increase their physical size, which is portrayed as a boost in power (both in that case, and with things like Mable punching through a wall because her fist became large). He'd be 5-B through size manipulation (or shape-shifting is maybe better?).

9 trillion tons IIRC

Time Baby weighs 9 trillions tons according to the Gravity Falls wikia. Pretty sure Alex Hirschc also stated it somewhere
More than I remember then, I think that came from the journals too. If we can find the quote, that would probably come out with a pretty decent result for atomization.

GF is the gift that keeps on... taking.

To my understanding, atomizing something that heavy is at least 6-B. But the actual logistics of atomization if something that dense is beyond me.

On another note, this thread made me look up atomization calcs, and it appears Saint Seiya is up next for a nerf.

I have to unsubscribe due to time constraints. You can inform me later, after you have reached some form of conclusion, if you need my help.

Who the hell cares if a supplementary guidebook says Bill is a "threat to the multiverse" what feats does he actually have that indicate he can one-shot it? The statement just means he will cause trouble to the multiverse if not stopped.
Hard disagree.
While I am leaning towards disagreement, you have to prove that they are just saying that he’s trouble to the multiverse because then all you’re implying is a possible 2-A to 1-C

4t75dd.jpg

I think that was already agreed upon. That said, "wiping out the fabric of existence" is enough but it wouldn't scale to Bill's physicals anyway.

Back