• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MASSIVE Gravity Falls Upgrade

His physical could be "Unknown, at least 9-B+" due to stomping the other characters, maybe 9-A since he harms dipper easily.

Could also get a building level via size manip since he became bigger than the shacktron, but the crater he did with the giant fist could yield some good results.

I think it's better to maintain the unknown, as Bill Cipher is not that consistent in physical tiering. Also, didn't he have a High 3-A tiering before the downgrade? Also if we count Size Manipulation, he would be at least 5-B.

I think it's better to maintain the unknown, as Bill Cipher is not that consistent in physical tiering. Also, didn't he have a High 3-A tiering before the downgrade? Also if we count Size Manipulation, he would be at least 5-B.
If we count that scene you are refering to, he would be up to 3-C via size because of stan and MFTL+.

Also he did seem consistently tier 8 feom what i remember, causing decent sized explosions and stuff.

He scales above his friends, who are 5-B. He atomized Time Baby, which would come to Tier 6 considering his sheer mass. There's the infinite power stuff he's spouted more than once. The 3-C vision he showed Stanford and the promise of a galaxy he gave to Stanley. Do I think he scales to any of this concretely? No but I think Unknown fits better. He's certainly above anything humans could throw at him, that's for sure.

quick question, is his durability left as unknown too? Are we going to use his low-godly regen for the survival stuff?

We don't know how though, he could've escaped during it's destruction, had some way of surviving it etc. Even then, his world was 2-dimensional IIRC.

Strym argued for it a bit at the start of the thread. Then others 2-A, then Low 2-C, then 3-C, then 4-C, then 5-B, then Unknown.

Last edited:
He also used to be Tier 1 iirc. I don’t know how long ago it was but I remember looking through his pages history and seeing he was like 1-C or something at one point.

So nothing’s changed here in terms of the arguments being used.

Bill is not 2-A because being described as a threat to something doesn’t by default give you the capacity to destroy it. The dimensional rip is also only inferred to be Low 2-C as the Time Baby’s scope is limited to the main dimension the series takes place in.

So nothing’s changed here in terms of the arguments being used.

Bill is not 2-A because being described as a threat to something doesn’t by default give you the capacity to destroy it. The dimensional rip is also only inferred to be Low 2-C as the Time Baby’s scope is limited to the main dimension the series takes place in.
Where does the second part of your premise come from. I'd like a scan regarding his scope being limited.

@ShadowWarrior1999

Pretty sure we agreed on the rift affecting the entire multiverse. He's far from not being knowledgeable on the wider cosmology of all things.

That said, Bill doesn't physically scale to it so he's Unknown.

He blatantly says it would destroy the fabric of existence, distinctly referencing the universe as only "this reality". It's pretty clear that the rift would eventually have destroyed the multiverse.

So that's a flowery words or hyperbole words
This makes zero sense. He himself points out how the barrier keeps all weirdness in one place and if not for that he'd wreck the universe in an eternal party

That's a NLF

How 2a character can't destroy a small barrier, Or you say unicorn hair have 2a durability?
The unicorn hair is literally an anti-bill hax, meaning with its power the barrier specifically negates Bill's power. It's basically an anti-Bill shield.

They clearly explained that in the show

I'm guessng you're new to the wiki given how you can't seem to understand how NLF or scaling works.

1. Bill's powers were limited by the barrier itself. The unicorn hair especially was a weakness in the same vein as Kryptonite with Superman.

2. Even if they weren't, the barrier's strength is unknown so him being unable to break it proves nothing at all.

And where 2a feats? Or only statement?
That's only possibly like sinbad
There's an examples of characters having tiers through statements: Bubsy for instance, Star technically, the dragon ball have more uni statements than feats and etc.

You can argue about DB uni is statement based cause it have a feat but that feat also had a statement to be uni(at least as far as I know).

If the statement is blatant enough to be used, it will be used. Feats aren't the only way to tier characters you know.

Sinbad's tiering is irrelevant here.

There's an examples of characters having tiers through statements: Bubsy for instance, Star technically, the dragon ball have more uni statements than feats and etc.

You can argue about DB uni cause it have a feat but that feat also had a statement to be uni(at least as far as I know).

If the statement is blatant enough to be used, it will be used. Feats aren't the only way to tier characters you know.

Sinbad's tiering is irrelevant here.
Agree with this, but bill no have that's feat

He only create a new law in small town, and can't destroy a barrier. How he get 2a rating?

You can argue about DB uni is statement based cause it have a feat but that feat also had a statement to be uni(at least as far as I know).
If you say Db manga, yes no one have universal char (except zeno)

Back