• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MASSIVE Gravity Falls Upgrade

I mean, this whole thread kinda ignores that Bill still was a treat to all the multiverse/reality, how can Bill be a treat to an infinite multiverse if it can destroy just one universe per time? Because all the multiverse will never be truly in danger because of universes being eternally save due of Bill having to destroy infinite others before them. Ignoring said statement would mean that Ford is an unreliable source and is obviously false.

If we truly want to save Bill’s situation here, I’d say that it should be able to affect all the cosmology (@Ricsi-viragosi and @Andytrenom accepted the Nightmare Realm being Low 1-C in the other thread mind you), also because Time Baby himself comes from another dimension, and knows lots of stuff about the space-time, saying it was reffering to just an universe means both ignoring Ford’s statement and insulting Time Baby’s position in the verse, so Low 1-C via Weirdmageddon should go.

But that’s just my opinion after all.

I mean, this whole thread kinda ignores that Bill still was a treat to all the multiverse/reality, how can Bill be a treat to an infinite multiverse if it can destroy just one universe per time? Because all the multiverse will never be truly in danger because of universes being eternally save due of Bill having to destroy infinite others before them. Ignoring said statement would mean that Ford is an unreliable source and is obviously false.

If we truly want to save Bill’s situation here, I’d say that it should be able to affect all the cosmology (@Ricsi-viragosi and @Andytrenom accepted the Nightmare Realm being Low 1-C in the other thread mind you), also because Time Baby himself comes from another dimension, and knows lots of stuff about the space-time, saying it was reffering to just an universe means both ignoring Ford’s statement and insulting Time Baby’s position in the verse, so Low 1-C via Weirdmageddon should go.

But that’s just my opinion after all.
@Ricsi-viragosi @Andytrenom @Eficiente

What do you think about this?

Wait, the Universe WASN'T destroyed yet when Bill did Weirdmaggedon. Why you say in the notes that it did while clearly misrepresenting what Blending and Time Baby said?

You also said: "Blendin knowing that the universe was destroyed means his best feat explicitly can't be Low 2-C, as the timeline isn't destroyed by it."

But that is blatantly flase. The Universe wasn't destroyed YET when Time Baby came to arrest Bill, but he explicably said that it will happen (and all of the timeline at that, since Time Baby can't just chill in the future while the Present is destroyed), but hasn't happened yet by the time the Pines stopped Bill and defeated him
This lacked simple text comprehension. No sh*t the universe wasn't destroyed yet when Bill did Weirdmaggedon, the profile doesn't claim it is, the profile points that it is destroyed after that twice. Nor does the profile claim that the universe was destroyed when Time Baby came to arrest Bill, the profile doesn't claim that. If you pay basic attention to the profile you would first read the parts saying that "Blendin knew from another point in time" the universe being destroyed, while linking how he time travelled away from moment when Bill killed Time Baby, it is legit trolling to believe that the profile claims that the universe was destroyed by the time of Weirdmaggedon shown in the series. The note below now even points out how Blendin's knowledge of the universe being destroyed "could have come from the Time Police in the future, or when Blendin (not even as "he") fled he could have travelled to another point in time to know that the universe would be destroyed, since he mentioned it as something it already happened". As in, maybe Bill eventually destroyed the universe, the Time Police wasn't reached by it but knew it, and time travelled back to stop him and point out to him that he might destroy the universe, something that we would think would mean it would have already killed the people from the future if it were to happen, or maybe they didn't know Bill would destroy the universe and Blendin knew it when he time travelled away from that place, surviving it because he wasn't hit by that. It doesn't matter which happened because 1 of those happened and thus Blendin stated that Bill destroyed the universe as something that happened.
As someone who isn't really into Gravity Falls, I just can't help but be so disappointed in these changes and just the wiki as a whole.

Fabric of existence has always been Low 2-C, for literally every verse on here. And the whole justification is a made up contradiction about the universe already being destroyed. The fact that that alone made it through with sheer dishonesty is disappointing.

And then being a threat to the entire multiverse doesn't warrant a 2-A rating??? I mean if he can only significantly affect one universe, then that just contradicts the whole notion that he is a threat. One is nothing compared to infinity, its entirely insignificant. Not to mention only slightly affecting every universe is again, entirely insignificant, and doesn't fit with the idea at all.

But we just gotta stop the filthy wankers guys, they're killing the wiki!1!1!1
I'm disappointed at the wiki as a whole too but no need for drama. It's fine that you say that but then others exaggerated it.

We can't make up the meaning of "fabric of existence", it's as vague as it can be. Don't use an appeal to tradition for it, if so much you like honesty you could have deconstructed the words to point out why they mean the timeline, exept you can't as they don't. Nor is that even correct, I know a number of verses where the very fabric of something=/=all of said something, it's kinda arrogant for you to think that it has always been Low 2-C unless you just mean as in in Bill's profile. There's no dishonesty in the profile.

Being a threat doesn't mean sh*t, that's just basic, it doesn't mean that he wil some day destroy the universe, if he goes around destroying universes at a time and never destroying the whole thing then that still makes him a threat, only bias can make one believe that that's not the case.

In which case it would be downplayers, not wankers.
This is why I stopped caring about Gravity Falls on this site, VBW just hates the verse and it shows.
Pointless drama is not something intelligent and derailment, annoying more for the former reason as you just say that there. I would also figure that you very much know that Bill's profile doesn't say that he destroyed the universe during the show and you are just being dishonest and not helping out on purpose and to fill ego. What you are supposed to take from the wiki is to what the thing claims around need to be accurate and we need to help out each other for it, not how powerful X characters are, if you truly didn't care you would have unfollowed the thread, as you didn't, you could have told that other guy above that he was wrong about the 1 thing he claimed.
Being a threat to the entire Multiverse has a contradiction, but what do I know? im just here for the show.
I genuinely know you can do better than to make comments like "im just here for the show", it's not the first time I see you say the same words and we could legit put you a warn if we were to look over that. I saw you do constructive comments before and even this comments does so, so, please think about why it's wrong to do that.
Damn VSBW Staff have to side with the other staff
Filling your head with things like this and later saying things that are wrong for basic reasons and 2 related things.
''haha i call things as cringe, looks how i am cool 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 ''
I needed a publicly accepted and fine to say euphemism over how I really felt about it. The main idea is still for you and anyone to learn, grow up and not say things that wrong for basic reasons again, not at all for me to look cool. Waste other people's time to look cool is derailment and egotistical.

The other stuff I already replied to before.

I needed a publicly accepted and fine to say euphemism over how I really felt about it. The main idea is still for you and anyone to learn, grow up and not say things that wrong for basic reasons again, not at all for me to look cool. Waste other people's time to look cool is derailment and egotistical.
Yeah whatever, stop calling things as cringe, thats pathetic and u are a Mod, im not wasting ur time to look cool, i legit dont care of how do i look here, and stop saying that its derail when u did worse things just stop.
The other stuff I already replied to before.
Yeah no, u didnt, u didnt replied to my stuff and probably wont, do u thing, no CRT can happen if mod disagree so whatever

Stop the infighting and try to be nice to each other please.

Are these valid concerns?
No, just a time cop saying that he broke rules related to time and space. We're not gonna add that to his Space-Time Manip, for instance, because it doesn't say he's using those powers there. He did a number of things that can be seen as illegal to them like time travelling and stopping/"killing" time around some small areas of Gravity Falls, as well as reality-warping around as a whole.

If we sum that + destroying the universe then we still get 3-A, not Low 2-C. Because there is no magic reason as to why it would be Low 2-C.
That is literally insane to say, the multiverse is in danger because there is a crazy guy in it that can travel from universe to universe and destroy them as he goes. Being a treat doesn't need to mean that he will destroy them all, same with the multiverse being in danger as you say, something being in danger can some day have something damaged and that's it, without it all ever being destroyed, and that's something basic.
Yeah whatever, stop calling things as cringe, thats pathetic and u are a Mod, im not wasting ur time to look cool, i legit dont care of how do i look here, and stop saying that its derail when u did worse things just stop.
The whole stereotype of me being a bad mod is mostly based on ignoring context and subtext, couldn't you also apologize of making fun of me in that other comment? Because that's would be honest and what others do is the thing that gets ignored and forgotten. And I have no idea why you are addressing to yourself something that you aimed at me and I just said "no", it's crazy. "When u did worse things just stop" is vague and childish, 2 wrongs don't make a right and my educated guess is that you're wrong over me there.
Yeah no, u didnt, u didnt replied to my stuff and probably wont, do u thing, no CRT can happen if mod disagree so whatever
I believe it's in that comment where I called your stuff cringe.

This lacked simple text comprehension. No sh*t the universe wasn't destroyed yet when Bill did Weirdmaggedon, the profile doesn't claim it is, the profile points that it is destroyed after that twice. Nor does the profile claim that the universe was destroyed when Time Baby came to arrest Bill, the profile doesn't claim that. If you pay basic attention to the profile you would first read the parts saying that "Blendin knew from another point in time" the universe being destroyed, while linking how he time travelled away from moment when Bill killed Time Baby, it is legit trolling to believe that the profile claims that the universe was destroyed by the time of Weirdmaggedon shown in the series.
1. Time Baby definitely knew about the eventual destruction of the universe and specifically said that his Rift will destroy the universe

2. Saying that anyone who disagree with your opinions is trolling. Wow. Not all people are going to agree to your opinions, and just because you're a mod it doesn't make you automatically right and the others wrong. Considering your position here, you should know better than that
The note below now even points out how Blendin's knowledge of the universe being destroyed "could have come from the Time Police in the future, or when Blendin (not even as "he") fled he could have travelled to another point in time to know that the universe would be destroyed, since he mentioned it as something it already happened". As in, maybe Bill eventually destroyed the universe, the Time Police wasn't reached by it but knew it, and time travelled back to stop him and point out to him that he might destroy the universe, something that we would think would mean it would have already killed the people from the future if it were to happen, or maybe they didn't know Bill would destroy the universe and Blendin knew it when he time travelled away from that place, surviving it because he wasn't hit by that. It doesn't matter which happened because 1 of those happened and thus Blendin stated that Bill destroyed the universe as something that happened.
3. This section is literally filled with headcannon and unsupported claims in order to try to explain why it's 3-A and not Low 2-C like it should be

Basically the entire reason you even used 3-A is basically in a made-up scenario that could've potentially happened, but there's no proof that it happened like you explained.

Even if I don't agree with Efi about low 1-c, I think Efi is right about 2-A. Bill never wanted to directly destroy the multiverse, he just wanted a stable dimension, but also I agree with what Skyrim said about low 1-c, because I think Weirdmageddon is powerful enough to influence cosmology, and therefore bill is a threat to the multiverse. However, if we are not going with the low 1-c issue (but which I still agree with low 1-c), we should not go with the 2-A issue too.

1. Time Baby definitely knew about the eventual destruction of the universe and specifically said that his Rift will destroy the universe
This is pretty much what we already know minus he said that the rip could destroy that, which can mean that it would happen at random & will happen, or that it could happen but he doesn't know.
2. Saying that anyone who disagree with your opinions is trolling. Wow. Not all people are going to agree to your opinions, and just because you're a mod it doesn't make you automatically right and the others wrong. Considering your position here, you should know better than that
You are manipulating things because it's free to do so, I didn't say that "anyone who disagree with [my] opinions is trolling", I said that that disagreement was so nonsensical it was trolling. I never said nor implied that any veracity I have has to do with me being a mod, let alone automatically so and by making others wrong too, you don't give a f*ck about portraying things as they are and have to exaggerate things to your convenience. If you're not aware you're doing it and comes off instinctively then you should genuinely stop doing what you do as it's clearly unhealthy for you and affecting you in a negative manner.
3. This section is literally filled with headcannon and unsupported claims in order to try to explain why it's 3-A and not Low 2-C like it should be

Basically the entire reason you even used 3-A is basically in a made-up scenario that could've potentially happened, but there's no proof that it happened like you explained.
This gives no reason for it and so I don't need to give reasons as to why it's wrong. What happened it's a very easy-to-follow series of events, try to read them and think about them again.
Even if I don't agree with Efi about low 1-c, I think Efi is right about 2-A. Bill never wanted to directly destroy the multiverse, he just wanted a stable dimension, but also I agree with what Skyrim said about low 1-c, because I think Weirdmageddon is powerful enough to influence cosmology, and therefore bill is a threat to the multiverse. However, if we are not going with the low 1-c issue (but which I still agree with low 1-c), we should not go with the 2-A issue too.
If anyone wants to make being a threat to an infinite multiver/putting it in danger be 2-A then they can go and make a CRT about it for the Tiering Systerm to add that as a reason for it, not talk about that nonsense in 1 verse. Am I clear?

When you post dumb memes you invite the type of people who would enjoy them, thereby making things more hard to enjoy for the people who outgrew that and has to generally deal with the people who didn't, so why do you derail a thread this long when I already told you to not do so? Why do you lower the standards? Are you aware that others seeing your stuff won't just all be smiles but people thinking it's stupid? Or do you only aim to satisfy the smiles or yourself? If it's the latter then be smart and don't trap yourself in it.

When you post dumb memes you invite the type of people who would enjoy them, thereby making things more hard to enjoy for the people who outgrew that and has to generally deal with the people who didn't, so why do you derail a thread this long when I already told you to not do so? Why do you lower the standards? Are you aware that others seeing your stuff won't just all be smiles but people thinking it's stupid? Or do you only aim to satisfy the smiles or yourself? If it's the latter then be smart and don't trap yourself in it.
I aim to make jokes and keep the mood light

Well, sorry but derailment is not allowed, not just because it leads to more derailment but because of people going more and more casual on anything, missing to say the point of what they aim to say and making their comments much longer for no reason. "Lower the standards" is sadly no exaggeration, threads like this need to aim to be precise and to the point.

If we do that, then at one point in the future jokes and memes could be allowed because everyone would be mature enough to have them w/o ill effects, they do exist in staff thread where everyone is still precise and to the point.

You are manipulating things because it's free to do so, I didn't say that "anyone who disagree with [my] opinions is trolling", I said that that disagreement was so nonsensical it was trolling. I never said nor implied that any veracity I have has to do with me being a mod, let alone automatically so and by making others wrong too, you don't give a f*ck about portraying things as they are and have to exaggerate things to your convenience. If you're not aware you're doing it and comes off instinctively then you should genuinely stop doing what you do as it's clearly unhealthy for you and affecting you in a negative manner.
You know what? You're right. This is unhealthy for me just pointlessly debating on this thread when it's clear you aren't going to change your mind or give an explaination, so there's no reason for me to continue this debate with you.

If he has any friend here then please see over what he does. I'm not the one with the problem, I gave an explaination that's more clear than what we do for the regular profile, that drama wasn't needed and I do not believe at all that he will stop having unhealthy attitudes.

Well, Bill's profile is locked now so I'm gonna lock this thread too soon.

Being described as a threat does not mean he would destroy all of it. Being a threat to something does not mean you can destroy it...

And, at no point is weirdmageddon claimed to be on a Multiversal scale if the barrier were to go down. The opposite, Bill was stated to be searching for a universe to make his home.

Likewise, at no point is Bill's power low 1-C in scale, because... it just isn't. Hard to prove a negative. He didn't make the nightmare realm into what it was, the realm was like that before he came into it. He isn't the one destroying it, obviously. And... I've yet to see any other argument for low 1-C.

Whether it's 3-A or Low 2-C can be argued. I'll have to read all that Eficiente wrote to respond to that. The obvious weird stuff is that Bill was perfectly aware how old Soos would be when he dies, or how many years time baby would take to reform. How someone from the future can know the universe will be destroyed in the past without, y'know, being destroyed, is also really weird.

However, fabric if existence is normally assumed Low 2-C. The future people knowing the universe will be destroyed is paradoxical, but so is them knowing alterations to time were performed and yet they are still aware of them (and yet, it's still a closed cycle, since we see the past being repaired in the background of older episodes, before the time travelers did it, so it can't be a split timeline).

Being described as a threat does not mean he would destroy all of it. Being a threat to something does not mean you can destroy it...

And, at no point is weirdmageddon claimed to be on a Multiversal scale if the barrier were to go down. The opposite, Bill was stated to be searching for a universe to make his home.

Likewise, at no point is Bill's power low 1-C in scale, because... it just isn't. Hard to prove a negative. He didn't make the nightmare realm into what it was, the realm was like that before he came into it. He isn't the one destroying it, obviously. And... I've yet to see any other argument for low 1-C.
What you said in the 1st paragraph and at the end of the 2nd paragraph is really true, but the proof we give here is actually this;

Yes, it will not destroy it directly, but it is a threat to the multiverse because we say it can destroy if it wants, but because it is given as a threat because it disturbs other universes or something? no. If it were, it wouldn't have chosen Gravity Falls as its stable/home dimension. Threat to the multiverse because all universes are connected to the Nightmare Realm, if we look logically, can't we reconcile why it is a threat to the multiverse? Also, if he had threatened other universes before, wouldn't he have transformed into his physical form this universes, he says he waited a long time for this, so it must be with Weirdmagedon and what will happen next that he poses a threat to the multiverse. I can't understand why there was a threat to the multiverse before Weirdmageddon rather than a threat to the multiverse with Weirdmageddon. What threat will he without Weirdmageddon?

Okay, I leave the thread, it's been long enough, already it's pointless to repeat. if anyone can reject 3-A, or rather convince the mods, welcome, otherwise turn it off this discussion please.

Back