• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MASSIVE Gravity Falls Upgrade

Really? I don't really know about Superman , but you can compare superman and the villain
I mean by that logic. Kryptonite is physically just a rock, and Superman who have many feats(as much as 4B and higher) can't destroy that rock. Weaknesses can hold a character and barrier with unicorn magic is basically works same as Kryptonite for superman same goes for barrier with containing GF anomalies.

Last edited:
Yeah if a same tier or the gap is no too big, in this case how can 2a character get sealed in a small barrier?
The gap is actually feels cause you beat a multi solar system level -Universal level vampire, by a whip, water and other non that level stuff.

I mean by that logic. Kryptonite is physically just a rock, and Superman who have many feats(as much as 4B and higher) can't destroy that rock. Weaknesses can hold a character and barrier with unicorn magic is basically works same as Kryptonite for superman same goes for barrier with containing GF anomalies.
I dong know about Superman

But 4b≠2a

Superman has a weakness that doesn't depend on his raw power at all. Whether he's 4-B, Low 2-C or 2-A, Kryptonite would weaken him.

That's what happens here. You can't just hand wave a feat away for no reason.

Anyway, when will staff get here? Fixxed doesnt seem to understand how Weaknesses work so this argument will go nowhere.

HytcX4S.jpg

Bill loss his eye? 2a character got damaged by wall-building tier?
Or bill is glasscanon

There’s nothing indicating that Time Baby’s dominion over time reaches beyond the universe.
What does his dominion have to do with anything? He says that the fabric of existence is threatened by the rift and would be destroyed. Said existence would most likely refer to the entire multiverse. What he has power over means nothing here.

@ShadowWarrior1999

Pretty sure we agreed on the rift affecting the entire multiverse. He's far from not being knowledgeable on the wider cosmology of all things.

That said, Bill doesn't physically scale to it so he's Unknown.
The thread hasn’t been accepted so that doesn’t matter. Thing is there’s a lack of indication the rift was going to affect the whole multiverse, “fabric of existence” is Low 2-C.

I’m fine with that.

@Planck69 ^Here’s the answer to your reply too.

No? The fabric of existence is whatever the totality of the setting is unless contradicted, I have no idea why you'd think it's limited to an arbitrary tier.

In this case, he refers to the universe as "this reality" and talks about the "fabric of existence" to refer to the totality based on the context.

Generally the fabric of existence means the whole universe making it Low 2-C. It’s not an arbitrary tier. There would have to be more elaboration for it to be 2-A.

There’s nothing indicating that Time Baby’s dominion over time reaches beyond the universe.
His dominion isn't the purpose of the scene though, he's talking about what Bill's tear is doing, he noted this dimension aka the current universe they're in then proceeded to say the fabric of existence. What you essentially are trying to argue it's saying is "your tear in this universe will destroy this universe" when the terms aren't used for that. If this was the only reason against him having a 2-A chain reaction feat, that's a really bad argument.

That's a NLF

How 2a character can't destroy a small barrier, Or you say unicorn hair have 2a durability?
Via the character not being 2-A physically but 2-A via a chain reaction, let's me know you've either haven't really read this thread or you're new and think if a character has 2-A it must automatically scale to every single one of their physicals.

His dominion isn't the purpose of the scene though, he's talking about what Bill's tear is doing, he noted this dimension aka the current universe they're in then proceeded to say the fabric of existence. What you essentially are trying to argue it's saying is "your tear in this universe will destroy this universe" when the terms aren't used for that. If this was the only reason against him having a 2-A chain reaction feat, that's a really bad argument.
Yes, destroying the universe would be destroying the fabric of existence. The tear was being used to transport creatures from the Nightmare Realm to the main universe. Bill also mentions taking over the dimension to Ford. 2-A is an extrapolation given the context.

Fabric of existence meaning, well, all of existence is more than fair given the phrasing used. Phrasing which describes the universse as distinct from the fabric of existence.

I guess we can wait for staff to give input, given that this is just an argument of interpretation.

Yes, destroying the universe would be destroying the fabric of existence. The tear was being used to transport creatures from the Nightmare Realm to the main universe. Bill also mentions taking over the dimension to Ford. 2-A is an extrapolation given the context.
He said the tear in this dimension the context of the word "this" denotes that his tear happens in the specific dimension. Then he proceeds to say if it continues it will destroy the very fabric of existence. It's pretty clear that the universe aka this dimension and the fabric of existence, aren't the same thing or he wouldn't have used the word "this".

He said the tear in this dimension the context of the word "this" denotes that his tear happens in the specific dimension. Then he proceeds to say if it continues it will destroy the very fabric of existence. It's pretty clear that the universe aka this dimension and the fabric of existence, aren't the same thing or he wouldn't have used the word "this".
Yes, he was specifying which dimension the tear was in. Fabric of existence can refer to the universe as a whole. The rest of the multiverse being affected is an assumption that isn’t concrete based off the context we’re given.

Via the character not being 2-A physically but 2-A via a chain reaction, let's me know you've either haven't really read this thread or you're new and think if a character has 2-A it must automatically scale to every single one of their physicals.
So bill is glasscanon?

Yes, he was specifying which dimension the tear was in. Fabric of existence can refer to the universe as a whole. The rest of the multiverse being affected is an assumption that isn’t concrete based off the context we’re given.
Except your issue is that it's not what fabric of existence is entailing here or else he wouldn't say "this dimension".

Ofc I agree with the upgrade, and using barrier example is ridiculous, it was made by the unicorn hair that literally null bill powers

Back