• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MASSIVE Gravity Falls Upgrade

This thread aims to upgrade Bill Cipher to 2A.

I dont really care much for the Low 1C or High 1C arguments so I'm just going to ignore them.

I will provide evidence for the upgrade and provide rebuttals to the debunks I have seen.

Bill can destroy the multiverse
NOTE: I know some guy will say "but wasnt that from a chain reaction" NO. Nothing I discuss in this thread is about his chain reaction
Cipher_Was_A_Multiversal_Threat_-_Inhabitant_Edition.jpg
gNOifQP_d.jpeg

a38a47b618ca15d97bddaffcd1cfc6dc533fdf0f_hq.jpg

So from this we can infer that

1. The multiverse needs to be saved from his "wrath"

2. Bill is a threat

3. Bill is extremely feared by the multiverse

So we can infer that he can destroy it. Duh.

Debunking debunks:

"That just means he was going to destroy it over time"

I honestly have no idea why this argument was founded.

There is no proof he was going to destroy it over time at all.

Now let me introduce you to my little friend. His name is Occams Razor. Occams Razor dictates that argument is flawed.

Theres also the "saved from his wrath" statement which backs up the fact he has the ability to destroy it.

That would also mean Bill has infinite speed which hey if you want lets make Bill infinite speed I'm not against it (I will explain this later in my cosmology section)

Point is: There are several more leaps of logic to reach that conclusion than there is to reach mine.

"But theres no feats! If he was strong enough to destroy it he would've destroyed it already!"

Of course there are no feats. Bill never intended to destroy the multiverse.

If you say this I seriously doubt you have any idea of what Gravity Falls even is.

Im not about to write a whole bible on Bills character to explain this to you at least care to watch some character analysis videos if you want to talk.

"Too vague"

No its not.

"he got beat by a bunch of kids!"

Goku got hurt by a bullet Black Panther kept up with Silver Surfer Cyclops hurt Dormammu Superman defeated Dominus Gambit defeated Gladiator Hulk lost to a snake Thor got damaged by a gun Iceman beat Oblivion Superboy Prime got beat by the Teen Titans Pikachu stunned Arceus Spiderman defeated Firelord Zack Fair died to a gun Goku couldnt lift 40 tons Silver Surfer couldnt dodge a lightning bolt

You see my point?

Explaining why destroying the Gravity Falls multiverse is 2A.

QsZSIdX_d.webp

If you read this carefully you can infer that this means there are infinite parallel universes.

I'm not entirely sure if I need to explain this though, since it is accepted on Bills profile (Range) That the Gravity Falls Multiverse has infinite universes.

Durability-

Bill should be given a "Possibly 2A" rating.

Reason is because he was completely unphased by his rip in the dimension which was definitely going to destroy the Multiverse.

I say "possibly" because Bill does have Low-Godly Regeneration.

But Bills regeneration is very weird its more like his 2D form can ressurect his 3D form so its like a reverse type 9 immortality in a way.

His 2D form was stated to be "pure energy" though so whether it would be destroyed is weird.

So "possibly" to not wank him.

Conclusion: 2A Bill Cipher

Last edited:
I'd say more that Bill should be "Low 1-C, likely High 1-C" tbh, higher dimensions are a thing in GF verse and he implied like tons of times in the show that he's not bound from the 3rd dimension and he calls "mere 3rd dimensional entities" like they're weaker and limited.

Plus he was a treat of all the multiverse, which includes said higher dimensions and Time Baby called him a "treat for all the existence", that can't be reffered to just 1 universe, and Bill doesen't care about such, so he should scale his durability to such too.

I dont see why from the thread I got linked to by Maverick was just a 2 sentence long post (all love to Greatsage13th for even making that post) and the counter arguments to his post I refuted in my op

Wasn’t the counter argument that that statement can easily refer to his ability to travel about the Multiverse, rather than destroy it in its entirety? I think that’s even a note on the profile, at least at one point: ‘About the Threat to the Multiverse statement, it refers to his ability to travel the multiverse‘ or some crap like that lol.

A threat means someone likely to cause significant damage to something or a verbal implication or statement of violent intent

What you told me falls under neither of these definitions

and saying that would be saying Bill has infinite speed which like i said go ahead and give it to him if you want I'm not against it

this is dumb, of course he will destroy infinite universe overtime, anyone can destroy infinite by subtrating 1 once per day.

In all seriousness, i agree with all of this, the threat alone should be enough but the wrath just sells, the fear could be more indicative of him going there and destroying each universe but it works both ways.

Infinite speed bills sounds good if you ignore the PIS that was weirdmaggedom, he is also a resident of the nightmare realm that lacks physics and i think there is more to it.

Disagree with the tier 1 stuff that strym proposed, we have no info of those dimensions, and you don't need to be infinitely bigger and atronger than someone for them to be inferior, and it could be 4D at best.

The problem with the "travel around" statement is that:

1. You aren't a treat to infinite by subtracting 1 overtime.

2. Bills destroys the universes passively, just by jerking around.

3. Headcanon.

Everyone and their mother agrees with this and the only opposition so far was by Styrm who just wanted a further upgrade and Brawl who just gave a counter argument I refuted in the Op and further refuted by mlg

If only a staff member would say something.

I definitely agree with 2-A. I have zero clue how one can be a threat to the multiverse by just destroying infinitesimal pieces of it at a time.

Low 1-C and High 1-C was rejected IIRC (and the grave for them further dug due to tiering system revisions), with the latter more vehemently rejected, so... but whatever, if any of yall wanna try that, be my guest.

Note: Although Bill is stated to be a threat to the multiverse, which is also stated to be infinite, this is not enough to warrant a 2-A rating, as it doesn't at all indicate that Bill is able to destroy the entire multiverse. Bill being a threat to the wider multiverse simply means that he isn't a localized threat, as he has the ability to travel to other universes.

You cant destroy a infinite space over any amount of time unless you have infinite speed or greater. So does he have infinite speed or is he 2A? (Seems like one of these options has a lot more validity and proof to me!)

Nothing has been brought up that is a solid counter argument yet if only a staff member could give the go ahead

How are you supposed to be a threat to infinite universes in anyway other than destruction, especially someone like the bill that has shown to be the destructive type?

Whenever bill gets angry he always gets more destructive, so his wrath against the multiverse can easily mean causing damage to it.

And if bill can just go to other universe whenever he wants, why would he waste time on gravity falls especifically if he had so many troubles instead of becoming physical somewhere, getting stronger and then entering the main universe since the beginning?

Yeah and the fact that "wrath" means extreme anger and its not like Bill to be angry for an infinite amount of time or even a long time if you seen Gravity Falls you know what I'm talking about but Bill is always contradicting himself truly if you were right he would start destroying it and then decide to re create it after like 30 seconds

Back