• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MASSIVE Gravity Falls Upgrade

Agreed on as the resolution
2nd key Bill's new tier would be Unknown (His true physical capabilities are unknown), 2-A with rifts (With rifts it was said Bill was a threat to the multiverse, with infinite universes existing in the Gravity Falls franchise, it was also stated that his rifts were able to destroy the very fabric of existence)

Last edited:
Also I ignored this thread at first because I saw it as was long and dumb, and now people were called after it became longer and with its stuff already agreed on? Who even agreed to this and why couldn't you guys have made another new thread to then call staff for it? As it is some people may just give no input due to the matter being too long.

Why would it being 2-A is correct? There are no correct reasons for it.
With rifts it was said Bill was a threat to the multiverse
No it wasn't, Bill himself was, not the rifts, and there was only 1 rift. Being a threat doesn't matter, an assassin in a town is a threat to the town, that doesn't mean he's Town level. That's how dumb putting that info there is.
it was also stated that his rifts were able to destroy the very fabric of existence
Can be less than 3-A (after destroying "the very fabric of existence" existence may still be there but without its "very fabric", whatever that may be), 3-A, Low 2-C or 2-A, but other things said in those 3 episodes all say that he could destroy the universe, so you go figure. Or rather, you don't if you can't.

Why would it being 2-A is correct? There are no correct reasons for it.
I think it does, if im not wrong, there has scans of gravity falls having infinites parallel universes, and destroying the fabric of the existence maybe means destroying everything on the verse

Also, it can be that people believe this reasons to be 2-A not because they really believe so on their own, but because other profiles have it that way. The answer to that is; yeah we make mistakes at times.

Sorry but I feel that replying that those last 2 comments would be incredibly unnecessary. Did the thread became this long via improvable things like this?

Sorry but I feel that replying that those last 2 comments would be incredibly unnecessary. Did the thread became this long via improvable things like this?
I'm sorry, but I rlly didnt understood ur reason to disagree with it, please, explain it better

Because I don’t see the rift destroying the fabric of existence as being above Low 2-C. Saying it’s 2-A requires an extrapolation of the evidence given in Time Baby’s statement.

Because I don’t see the rift destroying the fabric of existence as being above Low 2-C. Saying it’s 2-A requires an extrapolation of the evidence given in Time Baby’s statement.
Gravity falls has statements of having infinites parallel universes, destroying the fabric of the existence maybe can be destroying the entire multiverse, who knows

I don’t think it being a “maybe” is enough to justify 2-A. Low 2-C would be a much safer bet tbh.
A ''maybe'' is the reason that ''possibly 2-A'' exist,because ''fabric of the existence'' pretty much can be 2-A if we assume that the verse has infinites parallel universes

Gravity falls has statements of having infinites parallel universes, destroying the fabric of the existence maybe can be destroying the entire multiverse, who knows
Yeah but considering the context it’s a leap to assume Time Baby was referring to the multiverse rather than just the universe they were in.

Back