• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive DCEU revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
@M3X, respectfully speaking, I don't think Matt has given a good reason as to why heat vision isn't light speed. We have the bvs guide and then we have the reflection feat which confirms the section in the bvs guide about heat vision being light. The only thing we are short of is an actual statement from the movies but once again see the bvs companion guide, which should be a suitable substitute.

@Heatforce

Yes, I agree with you, but it does not seem to advance our approval against his disapproval.

I never said Stepp should be high 6A maybe only his axe but the movie is pretty inconsistant because of all the reshoots so for now we need to focus on the speed upgrades

i am still iffy about wondy being 7-a to 6-c, likely 6-b. she cut doomsday with a piercing attack not a blunt force attack. those two types of attack are different. doomsday's durability is based on blunt force.

it's like saying that mcu regular bullets are small building level because they have injured captain america in the winter soldier movie.

Blitzedaken said:
i am still iffy about wondy being 7-a to 6-c, likely 6-b. she cut doomsday with a piercing attack not a blunt force attack. those two types of attack are different. doomsday's durability is based on blunt force.
She's not scaled to that, she's scaled to this.
DCEU Wonder Woman Blocks Doomsday's Punch

@ssr4vegito, his axe being 6A would be pretty logical since it blocked zeus lightning and it took both Superman's freeze breath and a strike from wondy to shatter. Then of course he became afraid and was attacked by his own parademons; the exact opposite of what happened to him during the war. He had to literally be dragged away cause he still wanted to fight. So it would be like a Thor situation: his AP is all in his weapon so his Durability can be lower.

@M3X, that's why I suggested we put likely sub-rel, likely relativistic, etc. That upgrades them bUT leaves room for some debate and If something condradicts the feats later then we can change without much further debate. That IMO should satisfy all parties.

I obviously disagree with High 6-A for everyone except Superman (Post-Resurrection).

I agree with Sub-Relativistic Cyborg, Wonder Woman and anyone who scales, and Relativistic (maybe?) for Flash and Post-Resurrection Superman.

And why Cyborg does not have a profile?

Okay. I think that seems to make sense.

The problem is that Matthew is extremely busy with his school finals, so it may take quite a while to get this resolved properly.

Personally I feel it'd be a bit dodgy to keep using it since it's an offscreen feat that is mentioned only once in one piece of side info (Like using the Speed of Light thing in SS to scale Flash's speed)

Superman moved a 3,000+ ton ship, lifted a rocket, and stopped Doomsday's punch in BvS.

WW has her tank lift and scaling to Doomsday

Doomsday lofted a large block of granite or something

I think Aquaman will get a notable strength feat in his movie.

He's exactly 6.2

Also I recommend calcing the crater he caused with his lightning (Dosen't scale to Dura but it should be High 8-C or so)

So are we not going with 6A (prime) Ares and Zeus? It all makes sense if we do what @ssr4vegito suggests and just scale Steppenwolf's Axe to 6A while his durability would be lower. Similar to Thor and stormbreaker but on a smaller scale.

So, the calc was accepted. So I think we should upgrade all the "7-A to 6-C" to High 6-C instead, unless someone somehow disagrees. I also think we should upgrade Cyborg and the 6-B guys to Sub-Relativistic, and Flash and Post-Resurrection Superman to Relativistic, which most people agree. Unfortunately some people do not accept Ares being not as strong as his prime in Wonder Woman (which he obviously is but hell), so whatever.

Well, I am personally fine with Spino's suggestions, but am not the right person to ask. Matthew is the one blocking some of them, but we need him to be more committed to responding or we will regrettably eventually have to proceed anyway.

So we need a profile for Cyborg. I think scaling should be like this:

Cyborg: Sub-Relativistic (Able to react and defend against Superman's heat Vision)

WW: Sub-Relativistic (Comparable, if not, superior to Cyborg in speed. Capable of blocking Doomsday's heat vision)

Aquaman: Sub-Relativistic (Can keep up with Cyborg and Wonder Woman)

Flash: At least Relativistic, likely far higher (Able to see the entire Justice League in slow motion, and even see the Superman slowly)

Superman: At least Relativistic, likey far higher (Able to see the entire Justice League in slow motion, including Stephenwolf)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back