• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive DCEU revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back a few hours and setting us straight, nice to have you back.

For WW's reasoning, add that she also reacted to DD's HV as well.

Dude dat Aquaman 5 minute trailer. Looks like we will be getting some good feetz. That energy blast that happens over Atlantis, me thinks that was when it was sunk, the person behind it might be King Atlan w/ his trident. Depending on how the lore goes, it might at least confirm these tectonic-ish characters. And depending on how big Atlantis is (island, maybe country from my view) remember; Zeus created paradise island in a near death state and hid it with magic.

This calc is wrong before anyone goes on with the upgrades. It's based off of an old method that was rejected.

First, congrats on coming back. I'm not sure too. But since the current cloud revisions says that creating clouds should be calculated with the vaporization value of water...?

Thanks and no, that's condensation. Has nothing to do with this discussion. Vaporization for creation feats is definitely wrong.

Perhaps we need an instruction page for how to approximate creation feats?

@Kepekley23

Are you willing to discuss the creation feats issue with DontTalkDT?

@Ssr4

I don't think the studios are that strict when it comes to consistency for things like this unless it is extremely obvious like Flash or Supes.

Suggested Strength ratings then (since we probably need alt strength for the Tetonic Plate)

• Wonder Woma: Class 50 (Can lift and throw a Mark IV tank) | Class K to M (Scaling to Doomsday)
  • Aquama: Class M (Lifted a submarine to the surface)
  • Steppenwolf: Class M (overpowered Aquaman and Wonder Woman)
  • Cyborg: Dunno.

I can't remember him scaling to anyone really nor having another feat. So better than nothing.

I think that just Class M for Doomsday and Wonder Woman seems to make better sense.

Yeah, that's what I was talking about. The possibly Class Z thing stays, just that they should have a base strength level independent of the tectonic plate calc.

It is probably better if Spino handles it in that case.

Okay. Feel free to do so. You can tell him that I would appreciate the help.

Ssr4vegito said:
That chase scene between team Black manta and Aqua couple is seriously making me doubt the speed
I think due to dehydration? Seems the Atlantians utilize special suits with water when they attacked mera, same with aquaman's mother.

Dehydration doesn't really work when he was out of the water for at least an entire day when he fought Steppenwolf at the end of JL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back