• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive DCEU revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Topics going to be discussed-

● High 6A Kryptonians and Old Gods

● Downgrades for WW,Aquaman etc...

● Sub relativistic calc

● SOL Flash and Supes

Superman is rated as high 6A because of the assumption that he was amped. Well that's wrong cause it was never even stated he was amped. Being stronger than a planet statement was about pre ressurection Superman and it was pre ressurection Supes who took the energy of the MB. He was high 6A even before JL, also considered a planetary threat by many There's also that earthquake feat as supporting one. This is the video discussing about Superman

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Fpbm0t8kOi4

As for High 6A Old gods the main argument i hear is that Steppenwolf tanked Zeus's lightning. The truth is Steppenwolf never tanked the attack his axe did as you can see below, so if anything his axe is high 6A

Image 1536043290342

There is no reason for WW or any other to scale to Superman's earthquake feat. WW is scaled because she fought Doomsday but the fact is that she never engaged DD physically, she used sword shield to fight him and after she lost the shield she was swept away with a single heat vision

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c3D--I78F7I

So the 6B rating should be removed from her profile and those who scale from her

This is the calc that puts Cyborg and other at Sub relativistic

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:M3X/Cyborg_speed_feat

Finally the SOL Flash and Supes. For that this is the only evidence i could find

Image 1533638541099
The Cyborg calc may also bump Flash and Supes and the blue shifting phase thing is to be discussed

So in short Kryptonians(Supes,Zod and Doomsday) Zeus and Prime Ares should be high 6A while the 6B ratings of other league members and Steppenwolf should be removed while rated 6-C, higher with weapons and shields

Proof? There is no confirmation that the mother box made Superman stronger. The planet statement was clearly made about pre ressurection Superman. He took the energy because he was already stronger than a planet.

As much as I want High 6-A Supes and Old Gods (Flex on MCU and I can make Ares fight Ares) I doubt High 6-A pre box Supes is a thing. Also Diana very clearly cuts DD's arm with her sword so she should have Possibly 6-B even if it's by virtue of the sword.

I do agree with the speed tho

DD should scale to Supes(High 6A) Diana's sword and shield scale to that level as it also clashed against Steppenwolf's axe(which could be High 6A if Zeus thing is accepted)

Isn't that an assumption. The mother box destroy and create life. I could say abilities(Freeze breath) but the planet statement is still clearly about pre ressurection Supes. MB giving him strength is an assumption

You can ask Matthew Schroeder to comment here if you wish.

Doesn't mean he could be weaker since he directly hasn't shown any feats except for the earthquake one which happened offscreen and that can be used for supporting for already high 6A kryptonians. The statement and tanking the energy clearly indicates how strong he was even before JL.

Well, you will have to be very patient. It is also possible that this will never be properly evaluated. It happens.

I calculated the feat that Superman and Zod fly off the Earth giving a result of 1.8% c. Is it useful? If so, I put it in my blog.

And I just agree with the speed part. I will watch all the DCEU movies again and maybe do a revision

Thanks.

Mr. Bambu seems to have accepted the MHS+ result.

Yes I know. But there are more things that can be used to help with the revisions.

Since this is evidently not going to lead anywhere, it might be best if I close the thread.

This scaling is far more logical imo. I haven't been keeping up with the chatter but has it been accepted that prime ares and the older version that fought Diana were different power levels?

Okay. Do you have an opinion about the above thread, or is it unrealistic to perform any revisions at this point?

Revisions have to be performed but i agree with Matt that the profiles are a mess and that's why i made this revision which is the only conclusion i could come up with(others may have different opinions)

I think the Superman and Old Gods' profiles should stay as how they are.

Wonder Woman, idk, neutral about her.

I think Ares is nerfed when fighting Wonder Woman but Matthew seems to be ignoring me and Hellbeast1, and seems to somehow thinks I'm trying to make the Old Gods High 6-A.

Anyway, since nothing will happen here, perhaps we should close this thread?

Well, I have no idea how to organise it, especially not without Matthew's help.

Has anyone brought up that the 7-A to 6-C for Zeus-tier characters is kind of superfluous?

At least Mountain level to Island level comes from the feat of Themyscira. The former is from a calculation, the latter is from eye-balling the island and assumption that since he had a 7-A feat with his dying breath he should be 6-C. My point is the Themyscira feat is a very low end so why not scale them straight from Supe's 6-B feat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back