• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive DCEU revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
The calcuation is based on the assumption that the island only stretches to the horizon. It is a least that big, but might be up to 6-C.

I still think that we should probably close this and wait for Matthew.

I think that is because it's from off screen and might not be the most direct feat.

Aquaman might have some feats that can help us out here (Since anything Momoa scales to probably scales to the rest unless it's done with that fancy new Trident of his) but for now I'm not sure what we can use to gauge their power levels I mean I'd suggest finding a better base feat to use but I'm not sure what that is for AP but Class G can work for Lifting Strength via scaling to Supes dragging a big ass ship, holding up an oil station and Aquaman supposedly lifting a submarine out of the water in his film.

Regarding the Old Gods, there is no proof that they are all equal. Only Zeus and Ares (maybe Poseidon and Hades) should be 6-B. Artemis is 8-B via ship blowing, and I guess others can scale to her.

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
Instead of relying on Matthew so much, why don't we discuss this then try to ask Matthew to comment here?
I suppose that could work, although I am very busy, and will unsubscribe to the thread now.

You can message Matthew when you have reached a conclusion.

Hmm we need to organise what suggestions we'll be making to the verse.

I'm thinking we can cut the Likely 6-B for all but Supes since it's from an offscreen feat but I'm not too sure I mean I can see the Old Gods not scaling to it since there's no reason to assume they're as strong as him which lines up nicely with Bruce being so adamant about needing Supes and the Man of Steel's death seems to be the main reason Steppenwolf's arriving in the first place as exhibited here.

"I see, mother! I see why you waited to summon me! The Kryptonian's death plunged this timid world into such terror; Amazons, Atlanteans - each stands and falls alone

I also agree with Spino that the Old Gods are not all equal (I mean Ares fodderizes like half of them before the showdown with Zeus and since they needed multiple of them to fight Wolf this shows that a tier difference does exist) and since we have no reason to assume the fodder ones scale to Enchantress (who really should be a massive glass cannon anyway) I don't see them being all too strong.

What about that planet level statement about pre ressurection Supes? Why isn't that discussed? There actually is no confirmation he got amped, sure he demonstated much better feats but there are alot of times in fiction where better feats are shown in later appearances also WW should not be physically scaled to the kryptonians.

Hellbeast1 said:
Hell yeah (Seriously how do we scale Enchantress?)
She's at least Wall level physically. Her magic is the problem considering the whole "Strongest known metahuman" statement.

> straight from Supe's 6-B feat?

I think they have the varying APs is that Superman's feat is not only offscreen, its not acknowledged again.

> Class G can work for Lifting Strength via scaling to Supes dragging a big ass ship

Moving a ship is Class M (on average).

It's not quite that I refer to, you see Enchantress' best feat is the storm which took hours to do as well as the fact she was scaled to Supes for the statement (Which I find a little odd honestly) there's also the fact that she was worshpipped around the same time Ares killed the Old Gods so an argument could be made she scales (I mean Matt claims it on the blog post for the calc)

Ssr4vegito said:
What about that planet level statement about pre ressurection Supes? Why isn't that discussed? There actually is no confirmation he got amped, sure he demonstated much better feats but there are alot of times in fiction where better feats are shown in later appearances also WW should not be physically scaled to the kryptonians.
It is highly likely he was amped. He also gained new powers+shown far stronger strength.

It makes no sense if Wonder Woman had far less trouble against Doomsday than Supes

Well there is still the fact the statement was made about pre ressurection Supes and his body tanked the energy becayse it was already stronger than a planet and the motherbox was specifically said to ressurect him not amp him up but he did get a new ability

WW fought Doomsaday with shield and sword but never faced him physically

Also why is the lifting strength of top tiers rated as Class Z? Have we accepted the eathquake feat

The sword and lasso don't increase her strength. The most either offer are being unbreakable to Doomsday, but she still needed the strength to block and hold him or she would've been pushed back/overpowered.

> Have we accepted the eathquake feat

Its accepted, its just not the only thing used. Probably would be better for Superman/WW/and Doomsday to have something like "At least Class G, likely Class Z" in a similar vein to their AP justifications.

Hmm I feel that lightning that Diana redirects might be useful (Since it's his attack but it won't scale to his durability)

I could lightning(storm) pretty far behind Ares and if you're gping to calc the crater i doubt it would get anything more than town level

Well I mean there is an argument to be made Ares was weakened (boy going to make it tho) and it could be used to scale to other Old Gods

Isn't weakened Ares scaled to Island feat of Zeus? Aquaman will possibly give us an insinght on how strong the Old Gods were

Supersonic+ swimming speed is probably uncontroversial to apply if the calculation has been accepted, yes.

You can message some other staff members to comment here regarding the sub-relativistic combat speed: VS Battles Staff

Has anybody asked other staff members to reply here?

I had asked Matthew to comment on the speed upgrade thread, he did not agree, but everyone who was there agreed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back