• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive DCEU revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
@qawsedf234, they are in a desert in the trailer. I'm sure Bruce provided plenty of high dollar bottled water in JL.

@ssr4vegito, I kinda see where you're coming from. The fight choreography between Aquaman and Manta was iffy but just going by logic, I think Aquaman was weaker due to dehydration and black manta is probably quicker in water himself. Like I suggested the real tell is the atlantean soldiers accompanying manta. Dude was running through walls while Manta seemed much slower, less agile. As a human, he's probably not as quick or nimble on land as Atlantean soldiers wearing their (hydro) armor.

Apparently yes. Matthew still doesn't reply much, due to being busy IRL.

In lack of better options we might have to proceed with Spino's suggestions.

That seems inappropriate. Perhaps we could scale him from being stronger than Wonder Woman instead?

The High 6-B people should be "At least Class M, possibly Class Z" just like their AP rating.

I am not sure what tier Cyborg should be placed at.

@Spino

Okay. Feel free to update their pages then.

Okay. I will do so, but doesn't Superman have a higher strength feat to scale from?

I think the earthquake feat should be the permanent tier the characters currently have 3 tiers in one key. It also seems like Darkseid was present during the ancient war. I wonder how strong is he

Well, if Matthew is not actively contributing to the thread, I suppose that we will have to go with Spino's suggested scaling instead.

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
Ok so what needs to be edited:
  • Upgrade the characters' speeds to what M3X suggested.
  • Update their lifting strengths
Just to be clear, we're going with this?

M3X said:
So we need a profile for Cyborg. I think scaling should be like this:

Cyborg: Sub-Relativistic (Able to react and defend against Superman's heat Vision)

WW: Sub-Relativistic (Comparable, if not, superior to Cyborg in speed. Capable of blocking Doomsday's heat vision)

Aquaman: Sub-Relativistic (Can keep up with Cyborg and Wonder Woman)

Flash: At least Relativistic, likely far higher (Able to see the entire Justice League in slow motion, and even see the Superman slowly)

Superman: At least Relativistic, likey far higher (Able to see the entire Justice League in slow motion, including Stephenwolf)

I disagree with the necessity to change as nothing indicates that the Heat Vision is Lightspeed. As such this detail shouldn't be pushed around and the speeds should remain mostly as they are.

Okay. Is there anything else that we need to do here?

If we can't treat it as light then it's better to remove it from the profile to avoid future confusion.

The most I remember is an interview about someone studying blue and red shifting, but that never came up in the movie.

Qawsedf234 said:
The most I remember is an interview about someone studying blue and red shifting, but that never came up in the movie.
That was Chris Terrio I believe, he studied that for JL before Snyder left.

Matthew Schroeder said:
It's not enough. We don't rank all Heat Vision as Lightspeed just for that. Of course it's a "beam of light"
It's said to be red light and reflects off Cyborg's shield, IIRC it was the reasons for upgrading Superman's Heat Vision speed in another thread.

Qawsedf234 said:
Comparable tier to WW and Aquaman? If not then I don't know
I think I read somewhere that Superman > Wonder Woman > Aquaman > Cyborg. Trying to find that.

EDIT: Well it was on the DCEU Wiki, and their source was DC Films Presents: The Dawn of the Justice League. Never watched that, so I am not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back