• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive DCEU revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anybody ask for help yet, as I instructed? Just bumping is unlikely to solve this.

Well, this thread has been going on for over 2 weeks now, so we preferably need to try to resolve this.

Its either we disregard the Cyborg feat as an outlier, bump up everyone, or only upgrade Cyborg, Superman, and the Flash.

I sent messages to some members who have knowledge about the verse comment here. And some of the staff members

I'm unable to give a detailed response as I'm running short on the amount of time I can be online at the moment, can someone give me the rundown on what's trying to be accepted right now?.

LordGriffin1000 said:
I'm unable to give a detailed response as I'm running short on the amount of time I can be online at the moment, can someone give me the rundown on what's trying to be accepted right now?.
DCEU's top tiers arre currently ranked as Massively Hypersonic+ and anytyhing above that could be considered an outlier (except for Flash and post-resurrection Superman), but since the heat vision was accepted as SoL due to being described as a beam of light, there are now 2 or 3 sub-relativistic feats in the franchise, which means they probably aren't outliers anymore.

If we accept the Heat Vision as SoL and their are 2 to 3 feats at Sub-Relativistc and the calc members accepted them then I'm ok with Sub-Relativistc.

Okay. The problem is that Matthew seems to disagree.

But with respect most others seem to agree that it IS consistent and since Matt hasn't given an actual reason I'm not sure we can just avoid the idea on that premise.

Why not put likely sub-rel, likely relativistic? That should be acceptable. There are too many feats, calcs, canon info., to be called outliers imo.

I would appreciate if Matthew placed more effort in his responses lately, yes. Otherwise we will likely eventually have to go ahead anyway.

Look, there's nothing supporting Heat Vision as Lightspeed other than one statement that it emits heat. It's obviously not enough. It doesn't even suggest Lightspeed in the first place.

@Matthew

Okay. Thank you for the reply.

Should we close this thread then?

And Zeus would be 6A because he broke the unity in a single shot. It took both cyborgs hacking and superman's strength to what Zeus did seemingly causally.

Matt, reflection is a property of light. Plus the bvs guide book says it's light. The only thing we don't have is someone in the movie going "heat vision is light".

I should say that High 6A everyone doesn't make sense unless we assume Steppenwolf also got massively weaker for no reason. Also I believe someone here recalced the Superman/Zod rush and only the MHS+ version lf the feat was accepted. So in general sub-rel DCEU would be limited to one or two feats vs sorta consistent MHS+ feats which might not be enough for an upgrade.

Well Steppenwolf did take an axe hit from Ares. That stated, Diana's narration suggests that the loss against the tribes drove him mad. Perhaps thousands of years of exile coupled with his mental instability made him weaker.

I don't think there's enough evidence to suggest that Steppenwolf hasn't always been his current power level. He fought a Doomsday clone in the past and survived, was repeatedly overpowering Aquaman and Wonder Woman, and fought a healthy Ares. I don't think being in space notably weakened him, especially since the majority of his power comes from his axe instead of a internal source.

Was the calculation accepted by the calc group?

I think he was injured. It was obvious he didn't want to give up the fight against the tribes but some parademons and an unknown energy source pulled him back into the ship.

And if he was injured, coupled with his mental instability over thousands of years could weaken him. He did wait for the likes of Superman to be taken out before he proceeded. And he must have been aware about the death of the old gods. So if those were the only threats he identified (along with lanterns) then he must have felt confident. He didn't seem concerned about the amazons or atlanteans; especially the atlanteans since they appear to be the strongest fodder.

Wait I take back what I said. I just realized you meant that it's unlikely the rest of the JL (besides superman) couldn't be 6A. I agree. They should be island lvl scaling from Diana's fight with an injured, older ares. But that still doesn't mean Steppenwolf didn't get slightly weaker imo.

Since the heat vision was rejected by Matthew to have light speed, let's edit the profile of Superman, Zod and Doomsday and remove it? Or are we expecting something?

I thought that energy was the lightning from Zeus honestly.

I don't think we have enough evidence to say Wolf got weaker tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back