• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive Bleach cleanup project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theglassman12

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
This has been something that I've been meaning to do for quite a while, though due to some other revisions and IRL stuff, I wasn't able to make this up till now. With that out of the way, let's get this started.

So to explain what this is supposed to be. The Bleach profiles here are in need of a massive renovation. Mostly for two reasons

1: The bleach profiles here have an abundance of "abilities" in a lot of bleach character's "Notable attacks/techniques" section that aren't even abilities to begin with. Things like "Genius Intellect" or "Immense Reiatsu" are things that are better off either in a different section of the profiles, or should be flat out removed as they needlessly clog up the profile with bare bones stuff that anyone can easily find in a more concise manner in other sections of the profiles.

2: The abilities that ARE actual abilities are flat out plagiarizing the bleach wiki. Ichigo for instance has nearly everything from his abilities ripped straight out of his profile in the bleach wiki. Same with Sosuke Aizen's profile, and a whole bunch more that would take all day to list. Now considering that the bleach verse has literally over 100 profiles in the series, doing a massive cleanup to remove everything from the profiles is hardly an easy task, let alone rewording the abilities to make it more concise and not a blatant copy and paste.

There's also another somewhat minor thing that I would like to discuss, which is whether or not the zanpakuto should be in the equipment section or not considering their purpose as being literal weapons.

I would appreciate if there would be some volunteers that would like to contribute in taking some of the work when it comes to editing these profiles. If you don't have the time to do any massive edits, that's understandable. You are always welcome to contribute to the discussion as to how we should word the abilities or the zanpakuto placement in the profiles rather than do the dirty work yourselves.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Theglassman12/Bleach_ability_descriptio ____________________________________________________________________________

List of Volunteers

Main page

• "Open position"
Karakura Town Crew

Shinigami

Espada level Arrancar

Numeros and Fraccio

• "Open position"
  • "Open position"
Hollows

• "Open position"
  • "Open position"
Visored

Quincy

Xcutio

Canon Novel Character

• "Open position"
Others

• "Open position"
  • "Open position"
  • "Open position"

I've been meaning to do this for a while now, but I've never gotten around to it because I've been lazy and Bleach isn't one of my favorite verses.

If we want to delegate duties I can start looking into some of them, but I won't be able to get down and dirty until Winter Break rolls around.

I flat out agree. A lot of profiles have unnecessary fluff added to them for no apparent reasoning. That said on Zanpakutou, I do think they should be in the equipment section as well due to them both being Weapons primarily.

EDIT: Unfortunately I won't be able to help with anything until next Friday at the earliest(family matters) but I'd be completely open afterwards

I obviously agree with point #1 regarding removing unnecessary sections, and prefer if we do something about point #2, i.e. rewording plagiarised text, as well. However, the latter may be hard to get done.

@Promestein

Thank you very much for the help, although in your case the Umineko revisions are likely more important, so you do not get overworked.

Well done Glass, I agree that the plagiarized text is long overdue. Notable techniques section for sure are in desperate needs of rewriting.

Antvasima said:
I obviously agree with point #1 regarding removing unnecessary sections, and prefer if we do somethig about point #2, i.e. rewording plagiarised text, as well. However, the latter may be hard to get done.
Couldn't most of it just be paraphrased? Anyone that is knowledgeable on the verse can do it.

I'll be fine, Ant.

@IMade Perhaps some of the things I wrote on Pernida and Yhwach's pages would be useful for that?

Oh and all the Schrifts:

A - The Anti-Thesis:
A - The Anti-Thesis is Uryü's Schrift and it is one of the most powerful abilities in Bleach despite being so simple. The ability allows Uryü to switch anything that has already happened among two selected targets. Such as switching the damage done to himself with Haschwalth, thus leaving Haschwalth with his injuries and Uryü with Haschwalth's injuries.

B - The Balance:
B - The Balance is Haschwalth's Schrift that allows him to manipulate the fortune and misfortune that occurs within his sphere of influence, and he says himself; the manipulation in order to maintain the balance of fortune in the world. Furthermore, he can redirect all misfortune that befalls him onto his Freund Schild. On top of this, any misfortune that befalls the Freund Schild can be reapplied elsewhere.

C - The Compulsory:
C - The Compulsory is Pernida's Schrift enables it to send out its nerves and latch onto opponents' nerves, forcibly manipulating them and only ending its control of the opponent if the afflicted areas are torn off.

D - The Death Dealing:
D - The Death Dealing is Askin's Schrift which grants him the precise control over any and all 'Lethal Doses' within his range. He alters the dosage of any substance he ingests or tanks, manipulating the 'poison' and either granting himself complete immunity within a single minute or lowering an opponent's resistance to kill or incap them. Thanks to this ability, Askin is actually intuited to be the most unkillable person amongst the Quincy via reflexive immunity-raising, being selected by Yhwach specifically for his inability to die, and himself cursing his inability to die easily.

E - The Explode:
E - The Explode is Bambietta's Schrift which gives her the ability to turn anything at all that she fires her Reishi into, into a bomb. She has what is essentially an unlimited supply of bombs, therefore, turns whatever she strikes with her bullets of Reishi into her own personal armory.

F - The Fear:
F - The Fear is ├äs Nödt's Schrift which allows him to instill fear in others through his Heilig Pfeil, which are shaped like thorns. It searches through the memories of the subject to find any trace of fear they may have ever had in their life to act upon it, so even if they currently have no fear, if their past does they will be affected. From there, everything the target does from then on will be hindered by their own thoughts and fear of actions. It's potent enough to kill targets just out of fear. The fear is applied to it's target by contact thus wounding the opponent is not needed and it's capable of bypassing objects to reach it's target.

G - The Glutton:
G - The Glutton is Liltotto's Schrift which allows her to extend her jaw to be able to bite and consume her targets. While seeming very simple, the ability is pretty powerful and allows Liltotto to even absorb the Reiryoku, abilities and powers of her consumed targets. Along with the power absorption, she gains instinctive knowledge on how to use the powers from subjects she has consumed (Can't Fear Your Own World, Chapter 3).

H - The Heat:
H - The Heat is Bazz-B's Schrift that allows him to manipulate/create fire and in a way heat from Reishi, fire powerful enough to cancel out even Yamamoto's Shikai flames. The ability has many usages and while Bazz-B can expel/control the flames from his perso or from around him his favorite usage are the Burner Fingers. Bazz-B's Burner Fingers are utilizing his Schrift with his fingers for a variety of attacks, the more fingers he uses, the more destructive it gets.

I - The Iron:
I - The Iron is Cang Du's Schrift that amps his durability. It works by covering his body, or portions of his body, in a much more durable material that is pretty damn tough. To such a point that he could no-sell Haschwalth's strike when Haschwalth had previously broken Fullbring-Bankai Ichigo's Zanpakutō rather easily.

J - The Jail:
J - The Jail is Quilge's Schrift that enables him to create a prison of Reishi that is inescapable to anyone at all except for Quincy. It is implied heavily that such a prison will hold whomever it targets until death occurs. Further, it also is capable of outright sealing off dimensional travel, closing the dimension, used by Garganta to travel between worlds, on both sides. To use it, Quilge launches a blast of Reishi which creates a large cage that is impervious to any and all harm and escape attempts, surviving the full brunt of Ichigo's fury with ease.

K - Unknown Schrift

L - The Love:

L - The Love is PePe's Schrift that allows him to control those he hits with his "Love Kiss" by making them fall so madly in love with him that they will obey every command he gives them.

M - The Miracle:
M - The Miracle is Gerard's innate power to turn any and all damage, lethal included, into size and strength.Sounds simple, but ridiculously powerful.

N - Unknown Schrift

O - Overkill:

O - The Overkill is Driscoll's Schrift which allows him to become more powerful the more he kills, whether it be friend or foe, even an animal.

P - The Power:
P - The Power is Meninas's Schrift which grants her increased strength, this strength making her one of the most powerful Bleach characters physically. The strength she puts out can be controlled as she can increase her own muscles to strengthen her blows beyond their normal output.

Q - The Question:
Q - The Question is Berenice's "Self-Doubt Inducement" Schrift in which Berenice can literally talk his opponent to question and doubt their abilities.

R - The Roar:
R - The Roar is Jerome's Schrift which allows him to emit powerful roars. These roars are enough to blast the heads of Shinigami and deafen Kenpachi Zaraki.

S - The Superstar:
S - The Superstar is Mask De Masculine's Schrift. It allows him to gain might from the cheers of a crowd, and alongside his partner James, he has an undying source of unending cheers that will continually empower him.Mask's physicals are amped, healing is boosted, and it enables him to achieve his most powerful form after hearing enough cheering.

T - The Thunderbolt:
T - The Thunderbolt is Candice's Schrift which allows her to generate, manipulate and project lightning. Despite seeming quite simple, her lightning packs a punch and she is quite creative with her lightning as displayed in how she utilizes it. Her lightning is natural as it comes from the sky.

U - The Underbelly:
U - The Underbelly is NaNaNa's Schrift and a rather powerful ability in the Bleachverse. With it, NaNaNa can see the Reiatsu and Reiatsu distribution of Spiritual Beings. He can see the flaws and holes in it, then forcibly open those holes, thus leak out Reiatsu from his targets. This is his Morphine Pattern that paralyzes his targets due to their lack of Reiatsu to even move and fight.

V - The Visionary:
V - The Visionary is Gremmy's Schrift which is simplistic to explain at base, but exceptionally broad and insanely powerful: anything he imagines turns into reality. A reality warper, Gremmy's power is the most potent showcased in the entirety of Bleach, and can create many varied effects.

W - The Wind:
W - The Wind is Nianzol's Schrift and is most easily explained as being able to physically bend away the space of any attack he perceives to be as coming from an opponent. This means that it is impossible to assault him directly, even with sneak attacks.

X - The X-Axis:
X - The X-Axis is Lille's Schrift which comes with 3 forms that further unlock his full power.

Y - The Yourself:
Y - The Yourself are the Schrift of Royd and Loyd which are basic in principle, exceptionally powerful in practice. They are the ability to mimic not just the appearance of others, but for Royd, to also attain their memories and knowledge whereas Loyd can fully mimic their entire arsenal of abilities, both physical or otherwise.

Z - The Zombie:
Z - The Zombie is Giselle's Schrift which enables her to turn anyone splashed with her blood into a corpse that obeys her every command. Further, she can heal others with her ability by manipulating dead bodies and reforming them, as well as healing via blood and turning 'fresh' corpses into more powerful, intelligent zombies. Mayuri Kurotsuchi provides a good run-down here on the limitations of her ability.

Σ - The Viability:
╬ú - The Viability is Shaz's Schrift which grants him the ability to regenerate his body with nearby Reishi, thus granting him near immortality in the Bleachverse: He can absorb Reishi from his surroundings and repair his own body. In other words, he has Regenerationn powers that surpass those of a Vollständig or Hollow.

Whenever Shaz lost parts of his body during fights, parts created by Gremmy's imagination would regenerate as parts created by Reishi. In the end, all imagined parts were replaced by physical body, allowing him to escape Gremmy's control. The downside to this ability being that Shaz can not turn it off, he will always passively regenerate whether he wants to or not.

Yhwach's weakness: "He will briefly lose his powers if exposed to Still Silver."

This should be "He will briefly lose all of his abilities for a single instant if exposed to his own Still Silver."

Translation Chapter 684: "Flashback!Ryuuken: The silver that appears due to the Auswählen is called "Silver of Stillness". // By mixing with the blood of the one who activated the Auswähle... // ...it interferes with all of the user's abilities. // For a single instant... // ...it eliminates them all."

About this feat, should we scale Ichigo's speed to faster than an instant?

@Imade

NICE!!!

I really don't know why Imade hasnt being made a staff for his immense contributions.

Is there an Initiation ritual, where he has to kick a puppy or something? because believe it, he'll kick the sh*t of that puppy,no offense though, just admiring the dedication.

I trust I Made with anything bleach related, he is currently our only Bleach Expert I think that is rational and fair. Also, that wall of text tho oof.

SinsofMan said:
I trust I Made with anything bleach related, he is currently our only Bleach Expert I think that is rational and fair.
Also, that wall of text tho oof.
Your account is 4 months old with 46 edits. Mmm.

Your account is 4 months old with 46 edits. Mmm.

Apparently, you didnt read my bio. Not that I care about the edits on this...site. I have 7500 in total though. But I know IMade can get the job done. He has done alot of good work and he is reasonable on Bleach. You have not in my opinion.

V - The Visionary is Gremmy's Schrift which is simplistic to explain at base, but exceptionally broad and insanely powerful: anything he imagines turns into reality. A reality warper, Gremmy's power is the most potent showcased in the entirety of Bleach, and can create many varied effects

>BOLD

I think Almighty GG has something to say about that....Also is it okay to word yama-ji's rising sun of the east And north as Vaporization only.it's been accepted as EE,which is a couple of steps above vapourization

EDIT:

The Almighty receives a new ability after Yhwach absorbs the Soul King that not only allows him to see every and all possible futures it allows him to change the futures. Like grains of sands, Yhwach can see all possible futures and select whichever he wishes to happen.

Did the soul king ever amp Yhwach schrift, the Almighty? He always had precog-vision and fate manipulation even before absorbing the soul king

Theglassman12 said:
@Apple your comment on Sin. So let's get back on topic
So about my question about Yhwach's profile wording?

Yhwach's weakness: "He will briefly lose his powers if exposed to Still Silver."

This should be "He will briefly lose all of his abilities for a single instant if exposed to his own Still Silver."

Translation Chapter 684: "Flashback!Ryuuken: The silver that appears due to the Auswählen is called "Silver of Stillness". // By mixing with the blood of the one who activated the Auswähle... // ...it interferes with all of the user's abilities. // For a single instant... // ...it eliminates them all."

The scene didn't show it being an instant considering they're still able to talk. It's moreso occured in a short timeframe

AppleLord said:

About this feat, should we scale Ichigo's speed to faster than an instant?
Wait so it cancels his abilities but not his physical stats ? Does that mean Ichigo did indeed cut through Yhwach ?

Well I just assumed it meant that Yhwach was just completely stripped from his powers which would make him as weak as a human or something

@Apple dragon ball isn't a good comparison since the very next arc has an ability that's literally called INSTANT transmission, which has shown and stated to move instantaneous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back