• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Itachi Outsmarts all of Bleach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, then they do not seem to qualify.
It can grant a user's wish. It is being considered to have a 3-A level of power because it's stated to be capable of "altering the very world."
And does the Hogyoku simply mirror one of the Soul King's many abilities? And is there any proof that it can genuinely reach a 3-A scale of power?

All of this as of yet seems far too vague and uncertain to warrant such a very extreme intelligence rating.

And does the Hogyoku simply mirror one of the Soul King's many abilities? And is there any proof that it can genuinely reach a 3-A scale of power?

All of this as of yet seems far too vague and uncertain to warrant such a very extreme intelligence rating.
Aizen is an example. If Ichigo didn't stop him and Urahara's sealing Aizen, he would have likely surpassed or completely reached Prime Soul King's level because Aizen's plan in the first place was to replace The King and also Tokinada needed Urahara to make the Hogyoku for Hikone to become a true god (The Soul King). Urahara stated that if he wanted to make the Hogyoku, he would have made one for Ichigo for him to be able to defeat Yhwach.

Well, then they do not seem to qualify.
He was shown to be wrong on this. Why agree with that?
No. It's been explained several times the Hogyoku pieces can do none of the shit the Hogyoku can.
There's nothing vague here.

Deagon was just trying to play a semantics game and got debunked.

@Deagonx; I'll put scans and chapters soon, I said that in the OP 🗿.

Sorry, I am not sure what your argument is. What level of power? Which sentences in these scans is supportive of Hogyoku being 3-A? I read them both but I am not sure what your reasoning is.
It can make you A Soul King literally, who is the Supreme being of the Bleach Universe. Those scan are telling us that if a person has the Hogyoku and fuse with it, it will make them the Supreme being of the Bleach Universe.

I dont see any of that information in your scans. What segments of the scans are you basing that off of, and why?

I dont see any of that information in your scans. What segments of the scans are you basing that off of, and why?
The scans are from Bleach CFYOW volume 2 novel.

I am saying that the Hōgyoku is an item that can give you 3-A powers and in those scan are Characters telling us the power of the Hōgyoku when given to someone and how dangerous it is.

Aizen is an example. If Ichigo didn't stop him and Urahara's sealing Aizen, he would have likely surpassed or completely reached Prime Soul King's level because Aizen's plan in the first place was to replace The King and also Tokinada needed Urahara to make the Hogyoku for Hikone to become a true god (The Soul King). Urahara stated that if he wanted to make the Hogyoku, he would have made one for Ichigo for him to be able to defeat Yhwach. (A little explanation of the scans)

The Hōgyoku is a wishing object. It can grant any wish you want by wrapping reality on a 3-A scale. Urahara and Aizen created the Hōgyoku.
Aizen used his with the desire to be the Soul King. In CFYOW, Urahara was told to make another Hōgyoku for Hikone so that they can be The Soul King. Urahara replied that even if he wanted to make one, he would have done that and given it to Ichigo in during the War (TYBW) to fight Yhwach.

I don't believe a wish-granting device that can raise you to the level of the 3-A Soul King, which is powered by hundreds of souls and fragments of the Soul King, necessarily makes you a Supergenius, but @Antvasima would be the expert on that.

I don't believe a wish-granting device that can raise you to the level of the 3-A Soul King, which is powered by hundreds of souls and fragments of the Soul King, necessarily makes you a Supergenius, but @Antvasima would be the expert on that.
What does this say below?
the character in question should be able to essentially warp reality as they wish on an at least universal (3-A) scale with their inventions

This is not an interpretation that is supported by evidence and has been repeatedly debunked.

You're just repeating the claim ad nauseam.

Again, The souls were insignificant. Aizen gave up on feeding its souls since it didn't change anything. The Hogyoku couldn't evolve. Souls in bleach are not like souls in the nasuverse; in the nasuverse, they are higher dimensional things that come from another plane, and using heaven's feel can give you infinite power. Every soul (konpaku) has a minuscule amount of spiritual energy unless you are a being of the four primary races; the souls of random rukongai citizens have a minuscule amount of power. The only soul king fragment the Hogyoku was shown to have was a nail of the soul king inside of Rangiku, and that's the same thing in Fullbringers like Chad. As you can see, neither Chad nor Jackie have any reality-warping 3-A power.
The Hogyoku does not mirror any of the Soul King's abilities. The Hogyoku can make someone into the new soul king aka the being who created the bleach cosmology and sustains it as it currently is.
Can we fix the Soul King's profile? it's super outdated

supergenius intelligence is needlessly strict and is absolutely horrible to get
It is supposed to be very hard to achieve, or there would be no true difference from an Extraordinary Genius rating. If we loosen our standards, the term would become meaningless. In fact, I think that Impress turned the term far too easy to reach by setting the lower absolute minimum boundary at 3-A rather than Low 2-C (retroactive universal time-manipulation). That should definitely be modified.

Anyway, given that there was a scan above regarding that Urahara cannot create the Hogyoku or weaponry of a similar scale at will, meaning that its creation was mostly due to the nature of the previous soul king, it does not seem to qualify Urahara, much less Aizen for a Supergenius rating. "At least Extraordinary Genius" might be a possibility for Urahara though.

I'm not sure about super genius. Hougyoku, if 3A is accepted, both Kisiuke and Aizen should be super geniuses, but it won't matter much if they are super geniuses, because they are far behind against other super genius characters. Frankly, I'm neutral for now. While Aizen's planning and FSEQ are good, he other indexes are really bad.

It is supposed to be very hard to achieve, or there would be no true difference from an Extraordinary Genius rating. If we loosen our standards, the term would become meaningless. In fact, I think that Impress turned the term far too easy to reach by setting the lower absolute minimum boundary at 3-A rather than Low 2-C (retroactive universal time-manipulation). That should definitely be modified.

Anyway, given that there was a scan above regarding that Urahara cannot create the Hogyoku or weaponry of a similar scale at will, meaning that its creation was mostly due to the nature of the previous soul king, it does not seem to qualify Urahara, much less Aizen for a Supergenius rating. "At least Extraordinary Genius" might be a possibility for Urahara though.
I remember that Urahara could only create a part of the hougyoku, that is, he did not complete the hougyoku like Aizen, so Urahara cannot be a super genius, I doubt that Aizen will be either.

Anyway, given that there was a scan above regarding that Urahara cannot create the Hogyoku or weaponry of a similar scale at will, meaning that its creation was mostly due to the nature of the previous soul king,
You misunderstood the scan with all due respect. The scan states
"I'm very pleased you've extended me the invitation, but the Hogyoku is not something I can create frivolously. And regardless of the reason, I can't undertake the task of creating one so lightly. If we were able to mass produce it and could have regulated it, I would have released it and just handed one over to Mr. Kurosaki during the last war."
The scan never states that Urahara cannot create one at will; he says that he can't make one regardless of reason, not due to his inability to create it but due to being something he doesn't want to create. Remember that Urahara regretted making the Hogyoku and tried to destroy it. He sees the hogyoku as an abomination that shouldn't exist. In character, Urahara would rather make Ichigo the new soul king by dismembering him than create a new Hogyoku. After this part, "If we were able to mass produce it and could have regulated it, I would have released it and just handed one over to Mr. Kurosaki during the last war." the novel states that he was joking.
it does not seem to qualify Urahara, much less Aizen for a Supergenius rating.

I am not sure why you believe Urahara to be much smarter than Aizen when he created the Hogyoku first

I'm not sure about super genius. Hougyoku, if 3A is accepted, both Kisiuke and Aizen should be super geniuses, but it won't matter much if they are super geniuses, because they are far behind against other super genius characters. Frankly, I'm neutral for now. While Aizen's planning and FSEQ are good, he other indexes are really bad.
The issue is that the requirement is not simply intended to be being able to generate raw power by beating 3-A attack potency characters, but to actually warp reality in any way one wishes, without very specific circumstances and equipment, at the very least affecting a universal range of influence as well, and as I mentioned above, setting the lower border as not being able to even reach base infinite power and affect time on a universal scale, does not make sense in the first place for this type of statistic tier, so that should definitely be modified in order to prevent highly unqualified spam.

What scan are you talking about? Its implied he can recreate it if he wished in the novels.

Whether you want to downplay the creation process of the Hogyoku saying the SK fragment did most work or it was Aizen/Urahara ingenuity to craft a piece to harness such power is up to you but Aizen and Urahara at bare minimum are definitely in the Extraordinary Genius catergory.

The scan never states that Urahara cannot create one at will; he says that he can't make one regardless of reason bit, not due to his inability to create it but due to being something he doesn't want to create. Remember that Urahara regretted making the Hogyoku and tried to destroy it. He sees the hogyoku as an abomination that shouldn't exist. In character, Urahara would rather make Ichigo the new soul king by dismembering him than create a new Hogyoku. After this part, "If we were able to mass produce it and could have regulated it, I would have released it and just handed one over to Mr. Kurosaki during the last war." the novel states that he was joking.
This can only be considered a narrative. Is there any evidence that Urahara will create a hougyoku equal to or superior to Aizen? If so, I would appreciate it if you could send it again. Apart from this, thanks to the expression, the probability of being a supergenius can be taken as "possibly"

The issue is that the requirement is not simply intended to be being able to generate raw power by beating 3-A attack potency characters, but to actually warp reality in any way one wishes, without very specific circumstances and equipment, at the very least affecting a universal range of influence as well, and as I mentioned above, setting the lower border as not being able to even reach base infinite power and affect time on a universal scale, does not make sense in the first place for this type of statistic tier, so that should definitely be modified in order to prevent highly unqualified spam.
What we call Hougyoku contains many contradictions about super genius, everything you said is true, and even if Aizen is a super genius, most characters who are extraordinary geniuses will be smarter than Aizen, which is a separate contradiction in itself, because Aizen's FSEQ manipulation and long-term plan All of their indices are low except for the indices. at the level

Again, we need evidence of extreme degrees of versatility of a scale affecting entire universal space-time continuums in order to reach Supergenius, not just a single local magical reality warping with a single invention that requires being empowered by a reality-warping cosmic entity, and that has a hypothetical high attack potency.

Dende is not a Supergenius for being able to create Dragon Balls that can boost somebody to Son Goku's level by compressing their lifespan either.

Last edited:
Again, we need evidence of extreme degrees of versatility of a scale affecting entire universal space-time continuums in order to reach Suoergenius, not just a single local magical reality warping with a single invention that requires being empowered by a reality-warping cosmic entity, and that has a hypothetical high attack potency.
Again, that was never stated nor implied; a nail of the soul king is what most fullbringers have, and they are weak. Having a nail of the soul king, which is also something that Rangiku had, does not give you any boost in power. And even if we lowball bleach to being a Low 2-C cosmology only (which is not the case), the Hogyoku can affect it.
The Hogyoku a device that would alter the very world as it fulfilled the desires of those around it. (Bleach Can't Fear Your Own World: Volume 3, Page 162)
When the world is referred to in bleach when talking about the soul king in the same paragraph and without clarifying which world (WoL, SS, HM), Then it's talking about the cosmology as a whole. And the other evidence is that it can make you into the soul king who has Low 2-C in his profile.

Can it retroactively warp reality as it wishes on a literally infinite universal scale (including range)?

I mean affecting an entire full-size universe on a timeline level.

I know the Hogyoku is able to affect the entire universe due to it being able to make a person as strong as the soul king, who's existence sustains Soul Society, World of the Living, and Hueco Mundo, which are separated by different space times. does this help any?

So did you just not see the line of that's a lie under it or what? Asking out of curiosity.
M8rg1Em.png

Also lets ignore the definition of frivolous to while we at it.
ZXOaOxH.png

Kinda seems like you replied without facts.

I would argue that since the Hogyoku allowed Aizen to Erase from existence, the Kototsu who controlled space and the Temporal dimension(or dimensions idk which one is accepted in the wiki) in the dangai plus it at least being able to affect the whole space-time of the bleach verse.

So did you just not see the line of that's a lie under it or what? Asking out of curiosity.
M8rg1Em.png

Also lets ignore the definition of frivolous to while we at it.
ZXOaOxH.png

Kinda seems like you replied without facts.
That was already addressed and responding with hostility will not help in the acceptance of this revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back