• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive Bleach cleanup project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
So what are we doing atm?

Individually rewriting some defintions, and posting it here for verification?
^ Big this. And we should list which profiles have been done already.

EDIT: Nvm I I see that's already being done with Volunteers

@Sigurd Trying to rewrite the abilities to make it more concise and less of a copy and paste, though there are some profiles where we just need to delete the japanese version of said ability since the description itself is already simplified. So far the Espada, Visoreds,and most likely the main page is done. You can help out in doing some of the shinigami, quincy, or some of the less crowded sections.

which ones exactly, I wanna make sure that we're not doing the same section to cut down the workload.

I rewrote Harribel. I will rewrite Ulquiorra, Nnoitra, Szyael, Aaroniero, and Nel.

When we get to the Quincies I'd like to do Giselle and Bambietta, at least. Pernida and Yhwach are already rewritten; the terms as written there could be perhaps used for other Quincy pages. I can pick up whatever other ones remain.

I honestly was wondering what's the point of that as well. A lot of it is just fluff with no description of what abilities it holds.

@Blank I'm mostly referring to the way the weapons look rather than the abilities.

As right now, I'm gonna get the Numeros, Novel, Hollows, and Xcution out of the way since they're less in number.

@Sigurd a lot of his abilities seems like he made it up on purpose. Almost as if he did it just to troll his foes all the time.

alrighty, I got done with the Numeros and Hollows. I'll do the Xcution members and the one novel character.

Novel and Xcution are done. All that's left to rewrite are the "Shinigami", "Quincies", "Karakura Town Crew", and "Other" categories and we can get the cleanup underway.

Does Ichibe need to be changed? I don't see anything relativley wrong with the descriptions considering they're word for word from the manga panels.

Only the fluff really needs to be removed.

@Sigurd some of the kido description as well as his zanpakuto's abilities that have the kanji should be reworded as they're more likely some of the plagiarized stuff. You can't be too careful

Also yeah, anything regarding how his weapons look or what he's a master at should be removed.

Energy Manipulation because his stuff falls under Chi Manipulation.

I missed weapon creation. I'll change that.

You left out that Bala is 20 times faster than a Cero for Ulquiorra as well.

I'll get cracking on those descriptions for the unnamed barriers and the uncategorized Kido spells soon.

All good.

I can circle around and do all the Espada, honestly. I can pick up Tousen, too. He counts, right? I don't care, I just wanna work on the cool bug Arrancar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back