• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MASHLE: Magic and Muscles Discussion Thread

Yeah, a blog for wizard physiology (or rather standard wizard skillset) would be appreciated to remove the most of clusters on the profiles.

It would be best to do that first, before attempting to add further update the profiles with missing stuff from the last arc

Yeah, a blog for wizard physiology (or rather standard wizard skillset) would be appreciated to remove the most of clusters on the profiles.

It would be best to do that first, before attempting to add further update the profiles with missing stuff from the last arc
Yes, it would clean up the profiles a lot.

But there is the problem of things you gain through lines (magic power) and techniques you learn.

And guys, there are two lines that can do x thing because of the power, but at the same time have a divine visionary power (that is, would it have a power of 3 lines?)

I don't know how to categorize things.

For those of you who have the freshest mashle in your memory, does everyone go to magical schools? I really don't remember.

It's just that I'm trying to put the "mastery" thing and I would put "common" and "student (something like that), but that wouldn't make sense if every adult went through school, duh.

For those of you who have the freshest mashle in your memory, does everyone go to magical schools? I really don't remember.

It's just that I'm trying to put the "mastery" thing and I would put "common" and "student (something like that), but that wouldn't make sense if every adult went through school, duh.
So basically, there are other magic schools out there. Its just that Easton, Saint Ars, and Walkis are the top 3 schools across the continent. It's likely that any wizard you see on the streets to go down under the "common" tier, like basic ass telekinesis and what-not

So basically, there are other magic schools out there. Its just that Easton, Saint Ars, and Walkis are the top 3 schools across the continent. It's likely that any wizard you see on the streets to go down under the "common" tier, like basic ass telekinesis and what-not
I'm asking if any adults have gone through magic school to have spells like sleep or transmutation.

Because we saw few schools and very low entry success rates. Like Mash comes in which is 3%.

Anyway, this is how sandbox is for now. I'm really bad at writing text, so I'm just copying and putting in basic information. I'm focusing on the formatting of the page and the powers/resistances listed.

I'm asking if any adults have gone through magic school to have spells like sleep or transmutation.
Well I think it was said in a QnA that spells like opening locks were common or something, but besides that, idk
Because we saw few schools and very low entry success rates. Like Mash comes in which is 3%.
Yeah, we only saw the elite schools
Anyway, this is how sandbox is for now. I'm really bad at writing text, so I'm just copying and putting in basic information. I'm focusing on the formatting of the page and the powers/resistances listed.
Looking good, though I think the pain inducement should be moved to the 2nd line tabber. Margarette only caused pain while still holding back.

Well I think it was said in a QnA that spells like opening locks were common or something, but besides that, idk
I'm talking about what we already have like nalcos, sleep and transmutation.

Yeah, we only saw the elite schools
Exactly, I don't know which spells are common enough, what is normally learned.

Looking good, though I think the pain inducement should be moved to the 2nd line tabber. Margarette only caused pain while still holding back.
This would be for basic skills that anyone in that line would have access to.

Margarette, even when restrained, emanated the magical power required to become a divine visionary.

It is basically on the threshold between two and three lines.

She's basically an exception since double lines normally don't have that level of magical power, at the same time she doesn't have enough magical power to have gained a triple line (she can't summon, etc.)

I think I basically added everything to the sandbox.

At least to be a base.

I would just need to improve the texts/explanations, the illustration images and probably add more powers/resistances that are not in the profiles (since I only took the skills that are in the profiles)

I really have 0 desire to be the OP to propose this in a crt and defend it.

Because it will be a pain to defend because each skill is in the section it is in. Also, since all the scans are in English, it would be difficult since it is not my main language. Because I read all of this in time and in a different language, so there may be one thing or another different, and I can't read it all in English.

So if you want, you can copy the code from this and improve it however you want if you want to do that.

I'll probably pass this on to LOK so he can do whatever he wants with it if he's interested.

I think I basically added everything to the sandbox.

At least to be a base.

I would just need to improve the texts/explanations, the illustration images and probably add more powers/resistances that are not in the profiles (since I only took the skills that are in the profiles)

I really have 0 desire to be the OP to propose this in a crt and defend it.

Because it will be a pain to defend because each skill is in the section it is in. Also, since all the scans are in English, it would be difficult since it is not my main language. Because I read all of this in time and in a different language, so there may be one thing or another different, and I can't read it all in English.

So if you want, you can copy the code from this and improve it however you want if you want to do that.

I'll probably pass this on to LOK so he can do whatever he wants with it if he's interested.
It looks good so far.

I believe we’re missing Damage Reduction from this feat in Chapter 82. I think this goes in the Advanced level Mastery category

It looks good so far.

I believe we’re missing Damage Reduction from this feat in Chapter 82. I think this goes in the Advanced level Mastery category
I only put what Life of King put in the profiles.

There are many things to have that I still know off the top of my head and what he listed a few pages ago.

For example these scans you sent. I'm not good enough in English to read them all casually. Let alone defend all the abilities of the pages and their scans.

------
Since he was a visionary, I think he would go to advanced.

It's kind of difficult to divide the mastery thing.

Since there is still the issue of first, second, third year students, teachers and the difference in experience.

But all the mid-level powers were made by a first-year student, so it's probably something simple for students. Apart from the text thing, it was a teacher.

EDIT: I mean, there could be one more level, just for graduates/teachers and divided among students, but I don't know. There would probably be text manipulation there. That's why I would like your help with things.

Last edited:
I only put what Life of King put in the profiles.

There are many things to have that I still know off the top of my head and what he listed a few pages ago.

For example these scans you sent. I'm not good enough in English to read them all casually. Let alone defend all the abilities of the pages and their scans.

That's why I said that you can get the code and paste it into your sandbox if you're interested in helping with this.
I would even put some notes on why I put x skill in x section, but it's best to talk to LOK first.

Like the pain induction I put on the 3 lines.

And some things that are at the average level.

But it's basically who the guys were that demonstrated the skills.

Like text manipulation that I put in the middle because a teacher did it, but I also don't care if LOK wants to change places or something, since I don't care much about those skills.

I think initially I would care more about the page being accepted than the question of whether everything is right in the right section, etc. This would be looked at later in case anyone has a problem with something.

Doom vs Gojo
Two people who disturb other people's lives because of their desire to feel emotion, but ended up losing out to someone who simply wanted to cook

Sukuna vs Mash
The one who wants to cook in violence vs The one who wants to cook in peace

Ryoh vs Gojo
Strongest wizard vs Strongest sorcerer

Ryoh vs The Dark Triad
Light vs Darkness
Kindness vs Selfishness

Lucius vs Doom
Clone creator vs Clone creator

And idk
When the Doom profile coming :rolleyes:

Do we know who this "megatalented newcomer" is?
Mashle_-_Magic_and_Muscles_-_Chapter_2_-_25.jpg

Do we know who this "megatalented newcomer" is?
Mashle_-_Magic_and_Muscles_-_Chapter_2_-_25.jpg
So when Mashle started in 2020, he was in his early 20's, think it was 23. This would mean that he was born in 1997 or around that time. 10th graders are usually 15+ going by Wikipedia, which if it's the same case for Komoto, would put it around the year of 2012. So just take a look around the serialized works at that time, and maybe there'd be an answer.

Also man, Komoto's early life seems sad.

Also, top 10 strongest characters?
1. Mash
2. Innocent Zero (these two are obvious)
3. Wahlberg Baigan (Fought against Innocent Zero, and although weaker, made Innocent Zero use his Summons in response to using his own summons. Even after Innocent Zero saw that Mash had beaten Doom, he didn't feel the need to summon Chronus or any of his other summons)
4. Doom (beat almost everyone below him)
5. Ryoh (Strongest Visionary)
6. Orter (Second strongest Visionary, goated endurance, a prodigy through and through, bullied 50% Doom in base and one shot Famin)
7. Famin (could match base Orter ig, meaning he's above 50% Doom)
8. Dot (with his Thirds he demolished Epidem in a fight)
9. Epidem (using only a summons, easily overwhelmed Thirds Lance)
10. Delisaster / Lance (a toss up really in my opinion)

Didn't know where to rank Meliadoul, Adam, or Renatus

3. Wahlberg Baigan (Fought against Innocent Zero, and although weaker, made Innocent Zero use his Summons in response to using his own summons. Even after Innocent Zero saw that Mash had beaten Doom, he didn't feel the need to summon Chronus or any of his other summons)
Meliadoul
IZ gained more power after stealing Wahlberg's spaces. But I doubt Doom would be strong enough to force an IZ pre spaces to use summoning.

The comparison of him with his brothers doesn't say much about where he is in power, since he is saying that both the strongest and the weakest of them are comparable to him, and that doesn't make sense.

And there is still Meliadoul being superior to armor that was superior to a Mash who was already superior to a brother.

And this becomes a problem since we have her own statement that Wahlberg is superior, and she also has the statement that Wahlberg and IZ were Adam's strongest students.

IZ gained more power after stealing Wahlberg's spaces. But I doubt Doom would be strong enough to force an IZ pre spaces to use summoning.
Yeah, true
The comparison of him with his brothers doesn't say much about where he is in power, since he is saying that both the strongest and the weakest of them are comparable to him, and that doesn't make sense.
Plus he was missing part of his body, with that side aged considerably
And there is still Meliadoul being superior to armor that was superior to a Mash who was already superior to a brother.
You know, honestly it probably would have been beneficial to use those knights as soldiers if they were that strong, but something had to be sacrificed to get Mash to his full potential
And this becomes a problem since we have her own statement that Wahlberg is superior, and she also has the statement that Wahlberg and IZ were Adam's strongest students.
Well in her prime she was stronger than Wahlber, but as they got older, Wahlberg continued to grow stronger. So at one point she was superior, but after that she got power cliffed.

Well in her prime she was stronger than Wahlber, but as they got older, Wahlberg continued to grow stronger. So at one point she was superior, but after that she got power cliffed.

Well, that doesn't matter, since they were talking about the present.

And although she didn't become that strong, she was stronger than those armors that were superior to Mash at that time. What would increase Wahlber

1. Mash
2. Innocent Zero (these two are obvious)
4. Doom (beat almost everyone below him)
5. Ryoh (Strongest Visionary)
6. Orter (Second strongest Visionary, goated endurance, a prodigy through and through, bullied 50% Doom in base and one shot Famin)
7. Famin (could match base Orter ig, meaning he's above 50% Doom)
8. Dot (with his Thirds he demolished Epidem in a fight)
9. Epidem (using only a summons, easily overwhelmed Thirds Lance)
10. Delisaster / Lance (a toss up really in my opinion)

Didn't know where to rank Meliadoul, Adam, or Renatus
My top 10

1. Mash
2. IZ
3. Wahlberg
4. Adam (might be a hot take)
5. Doom
6. Ryoh
7. Meliadol (could be higher)
8. Orter
9. Famin
10. Renatus

KLOL told me to ask CGMs and verse supporters for their opinions on this thread, as we received the results of Mash speed calculations at MFTL+, which is a very high value. Therefore it is necessary to discuss.

KLOL told me to ask CGMs and verse supporters for their opinions on this thread, as we received the results of Mash speed calculations at MFTL+, which is a very high value. Therefore it is necessary to discuss.

You have my support

Back