• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MASHLE: Magic and Muscles Discussion Thread

No, sadly its not. We got the raws last time
それだけじゃない 奴を囲う5兄弟は それぞれ この世界の トップクラスの 魔法使いじゃ······ ワシに準じるか それ以上か...

・・・そんな そんな強い人が 5人も敵に いるなんて...

"That's not all. The five siblings surrounding that person are each top-class magicians in this world. Are they on par with me, or even stronger?... To think there are five such powerful individuals among our enemies..."

"That's not all. The five siblings surrounding that person are each top-class magicians in this world. Are they on par with me, or even stronger?... To think there are five such powerful individuals among our enemies..."
This is giving mixed signals. Why is Wahlberg stating it like he was asked this.

Idk where are you getting the "?".

それだけじゃない
That's not all
奴を囲う5兄弟は
The 5 brothers who surround him
それぞれこの世界のトップクラスの魔法使いじゃ......
Are top class wizards in this world, each one of them......
ワシに準じるかそれ以上か...
Is either equal or better than me...

We could say that the statement only apply to weakned Walhberg tho
Please, Wahlberg was fighting against Summons Innocent Zero, who never used such a thing against Mash. And although shown to be weaker, that's gotta show something for Wahlberg, right?

Like, ACTUALLY, Innocent Zero felt like he needed to use his Summons against Wahlberg when the latter unleashed his three lines.

Got Mash a spot in High 6-B
Do you think he can take on a higher charater like Obito?
Bro is probably 1st character i've seen get that spot entirwly through skill

Here's 3 different translations

"Not only that, but the five brothers surrounding him are all top-class magicians in this world...maybe on par with me, or even better..."

"That's not all. The five brothers surrounding that guy are each top-class magicians in this world... Do they match my level, or are they even more powerful?"

"It's not just that. The five brothers surrounding him are each top-class wizards in this world. Are they on par with me, or even surpass me?"

None of these are definitive statements like your translation suggests

"Not only that, but the five brothers surrounding him are all top-class magicians in this world...maybe on par with me, or even better..."
This translation here was taking the kanji and putting it into Google Translate, the exact same words.

LoK is probably using the translations I provided, which is from a translator I've been using on the wiki for a long time (Shuumatsu) and has never had any problems.

Where is the translation you use from?

Nothing changes tbh. All of them say basically the same thing. However, just as I said, the statement only applies to the weakned Whalberg

If it's below in the tens of petatons, then he can probably fight Trafalgar law who's 6-A+ to see who has the best spatial manip. (granted OP characters are likely immune to spatial manip by layers.)
Are they immune to spatial manipulation that cuts through space itself? And I think it will be in the tens of Petatons range.

Their spatial manip resists come from no selling Law's space cuts with haki, said space cuts can sever the target in pieces, but said pieces are still spatially connected between themselves.

Ryoh confirmed that he would become the strongest of the world even with Walhberg around. Beside, the only thing to scale Walhberg is to upscale him from Meliadoul, who downscales from Ryoh. So at the end of the day they are going to be comparable

Man really said "I'm soon the become the strongest" like he was praying for Wahlberg to kick the bucket
魔法界最強の実力 老い, 神覚者の座を退いて なお強大な魔力量と魔法を誇る。 研鑽され た力は、恩師を凌駕するほど。

"Even in old age, possessing the strongest power in the magical world, he stepped down from the seat of a divine seer, yet still boasts immense magical power. His honed abilities surpass even his mentor."

Ryoh confirmed that he would become the strongest of the world even with Walhberg around. Beside, the only thing to scale Walhberg is to upscale him from Meliadoul, who downscales from Ryoh. So at the end of the day they are going to be comparable
I mean you can say he would eventually catch up to him sure but Ryoh himself concedes that he's weaker and there's like 20 supremacy statements that Wahlberg has that put him >

魔法界最強の実力 老い, 神覚者の座を退いて なお強大な魔力量と魔法を誇る。 研鑽され た力は、恩師を凌駕するほど。

"Even in old age, possessing the strongest power in the magical world, he stepped down from the seat of a divine seer, yet still boasts immense magical power. His honed abilities surpass even his mentor."
Someone's gotta make a crt for Wahlberg's profile (not me)

Back