• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MASHLE: Magic and Muscles Discussion Thread

That's what's in the profiles and what I found.

Should we sandbox these wizard spells?

Two notes.

Everything that has "soul" has to be removed.

Mash has attack reflection resistance because of mages reflecting things. But in their profile this telekinesis the power and not attack reflection.

So either Mash should have telekinesis resistance and not attack reflection or mages should have attack reflection and telekinesis.

@LIFE_OF_KING
OAWCjhz.jpeg
I will elaborate on all the wizard powers later on
There more things for the top tiers

That's what's in the profiles and what I found.
Telekinesis (Lévis, who is at the level of a Divine Visionary as much as Margarette and Cell War, is capable to stop any attack that are inferior in term of lifting strength[11] and control opponent body at will[12]. His Summons is comparable to Rayne's, who can potentially passively reflect enemy attacks around him[7], however, by Lévis's summons nature this is not applicable in most cases, it's just something he has the capability)
Don't write like this if youre gonna justify for general
Telekinesis (Divine Visionary and comparable are able to stop any attack that are inferior in term of lifting strength[11] and control opponent body at will[12])
^This is for any DV level char
His Summons is comparable to Rayne's, who can potentially passively reflect enemy attacks around him[7]
This is for any character with power level comprable to Rayne's Summons (6-B)
unconventional resistance to Absorption (Wizards can restore magic naturally[40])
Higher tier wizards are capable to restore lost magic way faster btw, literally in just some seconds

There's also damage reduction (6-B chars and above)
Healing (High 6-C chars and above)
Fear Aura (6-B chars and above)
Destructive Aura (6-B chars and above)
Aura Supression, Stealth Mastery and Ilussion Creation (6-B chars and above)
Magic Absorption (6-B chars and above)
Statistic Amplification via Strenghtening Magic (Unknown tier, however, at very least it scales to 6-B chars and above)
Resistance to Gravity Manipulation (2 layers; Unknown tier, however, at very least it scales to 6-B chars and above)
Resistance to Text Manipulation and Conceptual Manipulation (Delisaster level and above)
Resistance to Ice Manipulation and Cold Temperature (Epiden and above)
Resistance to Law Manipulation (Doom with less than 50% and above)
Resistance to Time Stop (Translation is ass but you know what I mean) (6-B chars and above)
Resistance to Complete Absorption (Rhyo level and above)

Almost sure that Im missing some stuff, but I cant remember rn

6-B chars such as Domina can also use a even more buffed Telekinesis btw, with Rhyo being capable to kill a whole army with it
Everything that has "soul" has to be removed.
Theres other justification for NPI, such as being capable to touch magic
Mash has attack reflection resistance because of mages reflecting things. But in their profile this telekinesis the power and not attack reflection.

So either Mash should have telekinesis resistance and not attack reflection or mages should have attack reflection and telekinesis.

@LIFE_OF_KING
Just remove it, yes
Mash can tank it thanks to his insane LS

Last edited:
You ****** me for putting the P&A into ""
?
I have not touched absolutely any mashle profiles.

Don't write like if youre gonna write for general
?
I just compiled things that are "general" that are in the profile.

Resistance to Text Manipulation and Conceptual Manipulation (Delisaster level and above)
I already told you that this is not conceptual manipulation.

Theres other justification for NPI, such as being capable to touch magic
I'm talking about soul manipulation which is given as "Possibly" because of this.

Just remove it, yes
Mash can tank it thanks to his insane LS
What would be removed? Mash's attack reflection resistance?

And youre wrong
No, and what criteria does her skill fall under at conceptual manipulation? I just don't see anything.

Also, I asked two staff members about it. Sending them the 3 pages she uses her abilities (the only time she uses them)

@Theglassman12
Looks like text manipulation to me
It’s not concept hax.

@ByAsura

I showed them both all the pages where she uses her abilities, and they both think it's not conceptual manipulation. In Glass's case I didn't ask through the forum, but if you doubt my word, you can just go confirm with him that I did it or ask him if it's conceptual manipulation or not.

Should possible scaling wait until October? On case the fan book drops something big. Or do we (IE, only Life of King) continue to make profiles and then update as needed.
Back to the "general powers" stuff.

There's a lot of scale.

Not just level as a character.

It would suck to create a blog about this for everything.

Although DMC's physiology has something of "Those who scale to x value"

They also be able to see and touch ghost
I wasn't talking about the NPI

Should possible scaling wait until October? On case the fan book drops something big.
So we're going to be on a continual wait. I think it's better to go. And also if we wait too long there will be many things to change at once.

I'm busy with a verse of a certain very irritating bird, but I can always come along to help with something.

No, and what criteria does her skill fall under at conceptual manipulation? I just don't see anything.

Also, I asked two staff members about it. Sending them the 3 pages she uses her abilities (the only time she uses them)

@Theglassman12

@ByAsura

I showed them both all the pages where she uses her abilities, and they both think it's not conceptual manipulation. In Glass's case I didn't ask through the forum, but if you doubt my word, you can just go confirm with him that I did it or ask him if it's conceptual manipulation or not.
Has that been clarified?

Alright well Sophia's magic works by altering the words spoken by an enemy, so if they were to say "I'm gonna kill you" it'll end up being "I'm gonna kill myself"
37d4bc641dfeaa8e53c414364f3c63b9.jpg

13371a9cdbf6c0ec65c47ac2d6b27c4d.jpg

What would this be. And it also forces the action.

Alright well Sophia's magic works by altering the words spoken by an enemy, so if they were to say "I'm gonna kill you" it'll end up being "I'm gonna kill myself"
37d4bc641dfeaa8e53c414364f3c63b9.jpg

13371a9cdbf6c0ec65c47ac2d6b27c4d.jpg

What would this be. And it also forces the action.
It could be many things. From reality distortion to body manipulation, but obviously everything within text manipulation.

Coming from the text handling page.
Text Manipulation - the ability to allow work on events recorded in text form, or translated into the reality of events or phenomena.

alright going with this new value, the scaling chain will look like this, right LoK?

UPM Post god training Mash > Post god training Mash > Summons God Zero > 150 Exatons = 10x multiplier > God Zero > one shot > Eclipse Zero > one shot > Weakness Mode Mash > Base Innocent Zero > Doom's summons > Over 100% Doom > Doom's secondths > 15 Exatons = 10x multiplier > 100% Doom = Post Meliadoul UPM Mash > 90% Doom > Post Meliadoul Base Mash > 80% Doom > Ryoh's Thirds > 1.5 exatons = 10x multiplier > Ryoh's summons > 150 petatons = 10x multiplier > Unrestricted Mash > Rhyo > Doom's 70% > How strong Doom thought Rhyo was > Doom's 60% > Orter + Rayne + Finn > 15 Petatons = 10 multipler > Famin ~ Orter > Doom's 50% > Doom using less than 50% > Rayne and Finn's Magic fusion > Dot's Ira Kreuz Evolution > Sisyphus Inclination > 1.5 Petatons = 10x multipler > Epidem's Summon > Delisaster's Summon > Angus's Roar and Poseidon Extreme Fury > Mash's AP (At peak) ~ Doom's 30% ~ Mash's durability (At peak) > 150 Teratons = 10x multipler > Mash (Holding back) ~ Domina's Summon > Mash playing with water > Domina's Secondth > 15 Teratons = 10x multiplier > Epidem > Delisaster > Domina > Lance ~ Dot > How strong Mash was against Lévis > Lévis's Summon > How strong Lévis thought Mash was > Invariable Railgun = 1.5 Teratons

alright going with this new value, the scaling chain will look like this, right LoK?

UPM Post god training Mash > Post god training Mash > Summons God Zero > 150 Exatons = 10x multiplier > God Zero > one shot > Eclipse Zero > one shot > Weakness Mode Mash > Base Innocent Zero > Doom's summons > Over 100% Doom > Doom's secondths > 15 Exatons = 10x multiplier > 100% Doom = Post Meliadoul UPM Mash > 90% Doom > Post Meliadoul Base Mash > 80% Doom > Ryoh's Thirds > 1.5 exatons = 10x multiplier > Ryoh's summons > 150 petatons = 10x multiplier > Unrestricted Mash > Rhyo > Doom's 70% > How strong Doom thought Rhyo was > Doom's 60% > Orter + Rayne + Finn > 15 Petatons = 10 multipler > Famin ~ Orter > Doom's 50% > Doom using less than 50% > Rayne and Finn's Magic fusion > Dot's Ira Kreuz Evolution > Sisyphus Inclination > 1.5 Petatons = 10x multipler > Epidem's Summon > Delisaster's Summon > Angus's Roar and Poseidon Extreme Fury > Mash's AP (At peak) ~ Doom's 30% ~ Mash's durability (At peak) > 150 Teratons = 10x multipler > Mash (Holding back) ~ Domina's Summon > Mash playing with water > Domina's Secondth > 15 Teratons = 10x multiplier > Epidem > Delisaster > Domina > Lance ~ Dot > How strong Mash was against Lévis > Lévis's Summon > How strong Lévis thought Mash was > Invariable Railgun = 1.5 Teratons
homer-simpsons-monkey.gif

Back