• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MASHLE: Magic and Muscles Discussion Thread

Now I have experience creating pages.

I did this and this.

But I shouldn't have the patience to pull a Mashle one. It would be a lot.

We have to wait for LoK to return
Alright so, I'm also going to try and help with profiles. I'm currently creating a blog, and do I need to use the same coding text to make a mock profile, or do I just write down the basic text?

Or I guess it would be, how do I make and edit a sandbox

Last edited:
Alright so, I'm also going to try and help with profiles. I'm currently creating a blog, and do I need to use the same coding text to make a mock profile, or do I just write down the basic text?

Or I guess it would be, how do I make and edit a sandbox
to make a sanbox that's it
https://vsbattles.@@@@@fandom.com/wiki/User:your nickname/Sandbox

obviously without the @

currently working on making a sandbox for Domina. Does anyone have cleaned images for him so I can put it in the sandbox? I would also like help with scans for ability references if it isn't a big problem.

This is my description/summary for Domina by the way

Domina Blowlive is a character and the main antagonist of Mashle: Magic and Muscles' Tri-Magic-Athalon Divine Visionary Final Exam Arc, as well as Innocent Zero's 5th youngest son

Born to have always been of use to his father, Domina had it drilled into his head that it was his purpose. Spending most of his time isolated inside a room that was more like a birdcage, the only people in his life were servants who could not communicate due to crushed vocal cords, and Innocent Zero himself. While he bloodied his hands whenever asked, Domina was against it, but continued due to his father saying that he had need of him. Happy to hear that, and to have a purpose, Domina would continue to bloody his hands for Innocent Zero, continuing to work and work.

His personal magic is waters, allowing him to create and control water.

I basically copy pasted a prior Mashle sandbox, so that I can get this done faster, so sorry if it looks bizarre. A lot of things are going to have to be replaced, so I've started work on the easiest part, IE standard name and AP stuff.
Remove soul manipulation, we saw that it doesn't exist in the original.

What IZ did with Wahlberg was to turn back time. I remember Finn (basically the expository narrator of the series) talked about this. And as for the Mash thing, I think the time travel thing is very implicit, since IZ has done things like that before. Besides, it's less speculative than manipulating causality, which it seems he's never done before.

Otherwise I think it's good, I'm just a little lazy about reading it because of the general wizard stuff.

Remove soul manipulation, we saw that it doesn't exist in the original.

What IZ did with Wahlberg was to turn back time. I remember Finn (basically the expository narrator of the series) talked about this. And as for the Mash thing, I think the time travel thing is very implicit, since IZ has done things like that before. Besides, it's less speculative than manipulating causality, which it seems he's never done before.

Otherwise I think it's good, I'm just a little lazy about reading it because of the general wizard stuff.
Oh, no, I meant to say that I had copy-pasted Life of King's old IZ sandbox, and after pasting it into my own I'm trying to edit it into a Domina profile. Sorry for the confusion.

That depends on each person.

I generally like to put both, references and scans. If the scan fails. Just see how I reviewed RoR's profiles. This depends on your preference.
Alright, hows it looking so far. Do the abilities and tiers make sense? I know that the images need to be changed, but theres no clear Domina PNG for both images

Alright, hows it looking so far. Do the abilities and tiers make sense? I know that the images need to be changed, but theres no clear Domina PNG for both images
I think so. You may be missing some general wizard skills (there are many) but that's life.

I prefer it when the skills look like this:
  • a
Just see how the profile I made for Enchanted Portals turned out. But this is personal preference.

I think so. You may be missing some general wizard skills (there are many) but that's life.
Yup, Im starting to understand the wish for a general Mashle Wizard page
  • a
Just see how the profile I made for Enchanted Portals turned out. But this is personal preference.
I get that, but im trying to at least keep in line with the other profile formating

• a
I finally have an image for the sandbox, so its almost ready for posting. Problem is, I dont know how to get the contents box under the quotes, or coding in the discussion part in. Mind doing that if you can?

I finally have an image for the sandbox, so its almost ready for posting. Problem is, I dont know how to get the contents box under the quotes, or coding in the discussion part in. Mind doing that if you can?
i think the issue was you putting his name as its own title header thingy ****** with the order
that, and the image is supposed to go at the top of the page
i made an edit that LOOKS like it fixed it

Remove the seal, it is not literally said in the scene that the vase is an item made to trap others, and not just any object that the lance can use to seal others

Only Lance would have this sealing, and only as equipment.

i think the issue was you putting his name as its own title header thingy ***** with the order
that, and the image is supposed to go at the top of the page
i made an edit that LOOKS like it fixed it
Thank you, this stuff is harder than it looks
Remove the seal, it is not literally said in the scene that the vase is an item made to trap others, and not just any object that the lance can use to seal others

Only Lance would have this sealing, and only as equipment.
yeah ill do that, after that it can be posted yeah?

Back