• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MASHLE: Magic and Muscles Discussion Thread

The only ones I see standing a chance would be Saitama and Cosmic Garou.

But nothing stops IZ from stopping time and using Darkness or Spaces. In addition to the passive shield IZ has that prevents Saitama or Garou from touching him.

And if you count unbalanced speed, it gets even worse.
IZ dead by simply killing one mosquito in nnt due of commandment passive hax 🗿

Against Asta it would be complicated depending on the version. Because probably the passive anti magic won't allow the special power of Doom's wand.
Yeah but doesn't Anti-Magic depend on who's stronger between the two? If Doom's higher percentages are used against Asta, couldn't he resist the Anti-Magic?

As far as I know, no. Furthermore, asta's anti magic is layered.
Oh OK, fair enough

And thinking on it, it just makes me impressed with Komoto and Mashle even more. Like, Asta gained Anti-Magic, and while he did train to use it properly and withstand it, it's still a cheat code, not to mention Asta later getting Ki. Mash however, he stayed magicless, no powerups that allowed him to negate magic or some sort of substitute, it was always his own strength.

Oh OK, fair enough

And thinking on it, it just makes me impressed with Komoto and Mashle even more. Like, Asta gained Anti-Magic, and while he did train to use it properly and withstand it, it's still a cheat code, not to mention Asta later getting Ki. Mash however, he stayed magicless, no powerups that allowed him to negate magic or some sort of substitute, it was always his own strength.
And Asta gains resistances for his anti magic. Mash no, he didn't resist any of IZ's time magic, be it aging, time stop or time reduction. I won't tell Darkness because it's sus. That's what I like about the series.

What even are the planned revision? I did heard about a 5-B rating and MFTL+ (Can already see the BC matchups appearing again) but what about stiff like moving the continent and the supposed Gate/god stuff?

What even are the planned revision? I did heard about a 5-B rating and MFTL+ (Can already see the BC matchups appearing again) but what about stiff like moving the continent and the supposed Gate/god stuff?
Low 5-B and MFTL+ for the top Super Tiers (Mash and 2nd form Summon's IZ). That's for the physicals, don't know about abilities.

My planned revisions.

Remove Soul Manipulation.

Trying to do a mage physiology page and failing miserably.

Attempting to continue RoR reviews and failing.

Trying not to get a bad grade on my current faculty job.

Mmmm, that's iffy on how anti-magic works
Why? I mean, IZ is a little different from Julius in that he doesn't use spheres or anything like that. But I guess that doesn't even matter.

Asta in addition to the layers of anti magic and passive versions, he still has resistance to Time Manipulation and Spatial Manipulation.

Why? I mean, IZ is a little different from Julius in that he doesn't use spheres or anything like that. But I guess that doesn't even matter.

Asta in addition to the layers of anti magic and passive versions, he still has resistance to Time Manipulation and Spatial Manipulation.
I know I just keep getting conflicting opinions on whether anti-magic is the most broken and unfair shit or that Asta needs to be a level above the enemy for it to negate the magic.....

At least Mash solos Black Clover

Also, I just thought of this, but if the 10x Secondth stuff ever gets shot down someday, there's always scaling superior to Dot's Explombomb, meaning it'd be more than a 5x multiplier for Secondths and Thirds

Hi, anything new to update?
No, I think we are totally dependent on @LIFE_OF_KING for profiling.

Plus I'm busy making crts about a certain very annoying bird (and I should have been busy with RoR too, but I've lost all willpower).
By the way, since the anime is touted as a "complete" adaptations and having added scenes that don't contradict the manga, could it be possible to use feats from the anime, such as Lance's extended graviole crater?
I don't know, need to make a crt for that.

Where does it say "complete adaptation"? Furthermore it does not seem to be referred to as the "full version" or "definitive"

I think it would need more stuff like it had in Bleach.

No, I think we are totally dependent on @LIFE_OF_KING for profiling.

Plus I'm busy making crts about a certain very annoying bird (and I should have been busy with RoR too, but I've lost all willpower).

I don't know, need to make a crt for that.

Where does it say "complete adaptation"? Furthermore it does not seem to be referred to as the "full version" or "definitive"

I think it would need more stuff like it had in Bleach.
Something to do with the anime site, when it was first being updated it was labeled as a "complete" adaptation

which made some people think it was going to be rushed for whatever reason

Something to do with the anime site, when it was first being updated it was labeled as a "complete" adaptation

which made some people think it was going to be rushed for whatever reason
Adaptation is adjusting one thing to another. In this case, transporting such a thing to a different medium.

Complete adaptation just gives me the impression that everything they will take from the manga will be in the anime in the "best adapted" way possible.

Adaptation is adjusting one thing to another. In this case, transporting such a thing to a different medium.

Complete adaptation just gives me the impression that everything they will take from the manga will be in the anime in the "best adapted" way possible.
Yeah, but those new scenes make me wonder if they can be considered canon. Like Lance's extended Graviole, or Mash using Hurricane Rush and actually keeping up with Abyss after.

What were the abilities based on what level a wizard is? Like, what abilities would a high-tier wizard have, or a god-tier wizard
Well, I think we should list everything first, be it skills and stamina.

And then we'll see what kind of wizard did such a thing.

For example, sensing magic would be something every mage would have.

But for example, the thing below would only be for stronger mages.
We could split by line instead of levels like high level or low level mages.

Because as I recall whenever a mage releases the power to summon he gains a third line.

Well, I think we should list everything first, be it skills and stamina.

And then we'll see what kind of wizard did such a thing.

For example, sensing magic would be something every mage would have.

But for example, the thing below would only be for stronger mages.

We could split by line instead of levels like high level or low level mages.

Because as I recall whenever a mage releases the power to summon he gains a third line.
Yeah, I just thought I remembered there being a list for abilities depending on the level of wizard. I've been searching for it with no luck.

Yeah, I just thought I remembered there being a list for abilities depending on the level of wizard. I've been searching for it with no luck.
I think the vast majority of "general" things all mages can do. I think very few things will be exclusive to mages of two or three brands.

And there is that, but I think everything is already in the profiles.

I think the vast majority of "general" things all mages can do. I think very few things will be exclusive to mages of two or three brands.

And there is that, but I think everything is already in the profiles.
I see. Also, since I already made a summary for Wahlberg, wouldn't the only things left be the few abilities and certain renders? The only thing really left to do would be copying one of the profiles format like Levis, pasting it onto a blog and changing the images while removing the specific abilities and adding Wahlberg's own?

I see. Also, since I already made a summary for Wahlberg, wouldn't the only things left be the few abilities and certain renders? The only thing really left to do would be copying one of the profiles format like Levis, pasting it onto a blog and changing the images while removing the specific abilities and adding Wahlberg's own?
Yes, but I think it's good to make this page for general sorcerer stuff. It would help in the profiles since it is more "Clean"

But I'm currently busy with other characters. So I can't focus 100% on Mashle.

Sleep Manipulation (Wizards can put living things to sleep[9], although it is not shown as something applicable in combat), Teleportation (Wizards at this point are able to teleport[10]),
Telekinesis (Lévis, who is at the level of a Divine Visionary as much as Margarette and Cell War, is capable to stop any attack that are inferior in term of lifting strength[11] and control opponent body at will[12]. His Summons is comparable to Rayne's, who can potentially passively reflect enemy attacks around him[7], however, by Lévis's summons nature this is not applicable in most cases, it's just something he has the capability),
Aura (Even very inferior magic users are shown to possess an aura[13]),
Non-Physical Interaction (Divine Visionaries are considered the top of the magic world in every sense[18][19][20]. By the fact that the higher the level of a wizard's magical power, the greater the sea of possibilities for more advanced spells[15][21], Divine Visionaries and comparable possess at least the same capacity as the creatures from Future Visionarie exam, which are able to affect the soul with any attack[22]. His Summons is comparable to Rayne's, who was able to reflect sound based attacks[7]),
Illusion Negation (Wizards are capable to nullify illusions with Disclose[24]),
Illusion Inducement (Wizards at this point are able to induce illusions[25])
Transmutation (Transmuting objects is something simple[26][27][28][29][30], although it is not shown as something applicable in combat),
Minor Pain Inducement (Powerful magic powers can create a sensation of pain in the stomach[33]),
Energy Projection (With "Nalcos" wizards can create attack projectiles[33]),
Abstract Summon (Type 2; Wands are an extension of the body[35], each wand having its own will to cast spells, but still being limited to the user [Except if you use Thirds Spell with a specific method][36]. In addition, wands possess consciousness of their own, being able to even choose the user[37]. Thanks to this, the wands are shown to break[38] but later return intact[39]).
Resistance to Pain Inducement (Powerful magic powers can create a sensation of pain in the stomach[33] and yet he is not bothered in the presence of comparables) and unconventional resistance to Absorption (Wizards can restore magic naturally[40])

That's what's in the profiles and what I found.

Should we sandbox these wizard spells?

Two notes.

Everything that has "soul" has to be removed.

Mash has attack reflection resistance because of mages reflecting things. But in their profile this telekinesis the power and not attack reflection.

So either Mash should have telekinesis resistance and not attack reflection or mages should have attack reflection and telekinesis.

@LIFE_OF_KING

Back