• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MASHLE: Magic and Muscles Discussion Thread

yoooooo

I think the only thing missing is the resistance to time stopping.
Would we really count that though? Time stops in Mashle can be resisted by having a high enough magic output, forcing Innocent Zero to focus on a smaller area for it to take effect. So would that really count for resistance?
And in both domina and this one, I can't talk about the statistics. I have no idea how the scale is with the multipliers, etc.
yeah, mainly talking about the P and As. Though do the stat justifications look reasonable? Would you believe it without some questions?

Would we really count that though? Time stops in Mashle can be resisted by having a high enough magic output, forcing Innocent Zero to focus on a smaller area for it to take effect. So would that really count for resistance?
I don't know. It depends on each context.
DBS type.

Go with you, whatever you think is best. I'm not the type of person who cares much about one skill being missed because of doubts.

yeah, mainly talking about the P and As. Though do the stat justifications look reasonable? Would you believe it without some questions?
I think so? There's that thing about him being stronger than Meliadoul, but I don't think we have the final arc yet.

DBS type.

Go with you, whatever you think is best. I'm not the type of person who cares much about one skill being missed because of doubts.

I think so? There's that thing about him being stronger than Meliadoul, but I don't think we have the final arc yet.
Id think it would go like

Student Days: Wahlberg > Meliadoul
Physical Primes: Meliadoul > Wahlberg
Current: Wahlberg > Meliadoul?????

Ok yeah this shit is confusing- Im just going to post the profile

In other news, we may have to downgrade top tier speed? Someone translated Ryoh's profile, and nothing about his magic mentions moving past the speed of light, only light speed
The speed of light statement refferes to his no name attacks he used on those giants, so it just means his base attacks are light speed but he can amp the speed of his light magic imo

In other news, we may have to downgrade top tier speed? Someone translated Ryoh's profile, and nothing about his magic mentions moving past the speed of light, only light speed
Well we know he can launch his attacks at variable speeds so by default they are at least FTL in attack speed whenever he gets stronger.

DBS type.

Do you think you or your friend could translate this? It's about how some Summons have the power of Thirds like Rayne or Kaldo.

IMG_0464.jpg

IMG_0463.jpg

Ryoh's Third was stated to be light speed so I don't think there's FTL speed for the light Magic, there's no way the Regular magic spell is ftl and the Third isnt.

Do you all think that characters comparable to Rayne, Dot, and Lance should get reactive evolution? Rayne was getting his ass beaten by 50% Doom yet later in the fight he's able to damage a higher percentage, with Doom even stating that they're exerting more power

Do you all think that characters comparable to Rayne, Dot, and Lance should get reactive evolution? Rayne was getting his ass beaten by 50% Doom yet later in the fight he's able to damage a higher percentage, with Doom even stating that they're exerting more power

I would say so since we know a persons emotional state can boost your power

like with Domina?

Also I meant Accelerated Development, these terms do get mixed up
I meant more so the time with Dot when he fought Levis. But if you meant accelerated development then I'm not 100% sure but it doesn't seem far-fetched to me based on the scan you posted of Rayne.

I meant more so the time with Dot when he fought Levis.
Well that's just part of Dot's abilities, the emotional amp being the Ira Kruez.
But if you meant accelerated development then I'm not 100% sure but it doesn't seem far-fetched to me based on the scan you posted of Rayne.
Yeah, he isn't gaining new abilities but he's able to deal the slightest of damage to Doom

Back