• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MASHLE: Magic and Muscles Discussion Thread

Those Madjin's by far. The giant is below the average Divine Level as said in the scaling chain, meanwhile those Madjin's are more powerful than most DV's. Orter's just built different.
These Manjins.

It's the typical "Look at this giant beast you've never heard of, you know he's really strong. What? You want his feats? It doesn't matter, just know they're pretty strong, and this guy here won 5 of them. Amazing isn't it? I'm a very good writer"

I guess I'm a Hater like the one at CCA. But who has to do this work.

These Manjins.

It's the typical "Look at this giant beast you've never heard of, you know he's really strong. What? You want his feats? It doesn't matter, just know they're pretty strong, and this guy here won 5 of them. Amazing isn't it? I'm a very good writer"

I guess I'm a Hater like the one at CCA. But who has to do this work.
I think their size alone is a feat. Plus, Orter is just that guy.

What is the strongest Fairy Tail character that you think IZ could beat? With and without equal speed.

And not wanting to shit on other verses, but it bothers me a lot that some top tier FT don't have scans or references in P&A.

Again thanks to LoK for putting in the effort on the pages and again I'm relieved with my work on RoR.

What is the strongest Fairy Tail character that you think IZ could beat? With and without equal speed.

And not wanting to shit on other verses, but it bothers me a lot that some top tier FT don't have scans or references in P&A.

Again thanks to LoK for putting in the effort on the pages and again I'm relieved with my work on RoR.
What are the AP of top tiers and can they resist time manipulation? I mean, IZ has a lot of dura-neg/BFR/EE skills

What are the AP of top tiers and can they resist time manipulation? I mean, IZ has a lot of dura-neg/BFR/EE skills
I mean, Acnologia and Zeref (at the strongest) in addition to other powers they have Space-Time Manipulation. Zefere has resistance to time manipulation and both have resistance to EE. There should be more, but the P&A section is pretty bleh.

I mean, Acnologia and Zeref (at the strongest) in addition to other powers they have Space-Time Manipulation. Zefere has resistance to time manipulation and both have resistance to EE. There should be more, but the P&A section is pretty bleh.
And how does the space-time manipulation work? Also, what kind of time manipulation? IZ can blast people to age them 100 years, slow them down to 1/100th of their speed, stop time, or reverse it. But the EE part would be a problem, though IZ still has dark magic (if we assume it actually does have its original effects)

I don't really think IZ have any good match with FT, god tier ft were in 5-A while top tier 6-A to 5-B, pretty big gap to IZ in both ways

And yes, i just realized like damn all FT profiles almost have no scan at all bruhh

I don't really think IZ have any good match with FT, god tier ft were in 5-A while top tier 6-A to 5-B, pretty big gap to IZ in both ways

And yes, i just realized like damn all FT profiles almost have no scan at all bruhh
Actually, Mashle's upper God tiers and Super Tiers match up to FT's top tiers
How many x FTL even Innocent zero have? Did he also scale to mash 1/100 multiplier speed?
Not sure on what the number is, but 2nd stage Iz scales to Mash's post-God training speed

And how does the space-time manipulation work? Also, what kind of time manipulation? IZ can blast people to age them 100 years, slow them down to 1/100th of their speed, stop time, or reverse it. But the EE part would be a problem, though IZ still has dark magic (if we assume it actually does have its original effects)
It's been a while since I've seen FT so I don't remember much, but one of the uses is to reverse time after you've completely vaporized your body.

And along with space-time manipulation comes type 2 conceptual manipulation.
Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2. Can completely control the Space Between Time, which is stated to be a concept)
-
-
-
And it looks like Zeref has resistance to time manipulation in "General"
Time Manipulation (Has Time Magic that is far superior than Ultear's Time Magic, which allowed her to resist and give others resistance to the effects of magics that manipulate time, therefore Zeref should have a superior level of resistance to time manipulation than she does)

And Acnologia has magic resistance in "general".
Resistance to Magic (Acnologia is almost completely unaffected by any form of magic)

Perhaps yes.

It's been a while since I've seen FT so I don't remember much, but one of the uses is to reverse time after you've completely vaporized your body.

And along with space-time manipulation comes type 2 conceptual manipulation.

-
-
-
And it looks like Zeref has resistance to time manipulation in "General"

And Acnologia has magic resistance in "general".
Damn, that's sick

Good H6A top tier ft i can remember is around 400-500 petatons like irene or base august, do we have any mashle character near of that? Beside doom and ryoh
Not sure, pretty sure the closest would be Orter, but I think he only reaches up to just below that, somewhere around 78.6 Petatons with Summons. Now if only his Thirds was shown....

What do you guys think of a mage physiology page? Many characters have a rather long list of general mage things. Putting this would reduce the size of the texts and I think it also looks better if we have to add or remove something "general" from mages.

I stopped being notified for some reason
Anyway, its the end
I expected more, I'm not going to lie, it seems Hajime has lost motivation in the last few chapters
At least it's not as bad as FT
I have enjoyed it. I liked the chacarters and the concept even tho it could have be way better
Besides, I was waiting for Mash to open his bakery together with Doom
I think shueisha stopped pointing a gun at him. Oh he can finally finish this soon.

By the way, as far as I know, Mashle went on for "so long" even though it had average sales down because a publisher kept pushing it because he liked this series. That's what I heard from a guy who knows more about the industry, it could be false.

I think shueisha stopped pointing a gun at him. Oh he can finally finish this soon.

By the way, as far as I know, Mashle went on for "so long" even though it had average sales down because a publisher kept pushing it because he liked this series. That's what I heard from a guy who knows more about the industry, it could be false.
It was the average manga lifespan. It went up, before having a slow stagnation. Though the anime seemed to have helped for the last 2 volumes.

Anyways, when are we getting new profiles, the series is over

I mean the actual pure abstraction Chaos
Is that also dumb, of all people, and taking Arthur to be the King of Chaos? Chaos really has no mind.

NNT and OPM I guess
The only ones I see standing a chance would be Saitama and Cosmic Garou.

But nothing stops IZ from stopping time and using Darkness or Spaces. In addition to the passive shield IZ has that prevents Saitama or Garou from touching him.

And if you count unbalanced speed, it gets even worse.

Is that also dumb, of all people, and taking Arthur to be the King of Chaos? Chaos really has no mind.

The only ones I see standing a chance would be Saitama and Cosmic Garou.

But nothing stops IZ from stopping time and using Darkness or Spaces. In addition to the passive shield IZ has that prevents Saitama or Garou from touching him.

And if you count unbalanced speed, it gets even worse.
There's GOD though, even though we know barely anything about him....

Back