• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MASHLE: Magic and Muscles Discussion Thread

So the series about to end

New profiles update when

I am really thinking now, how do you guys add keys for every multiplier characters do, especially doom received much 10x multipliers from his base to his 100% or simply he just got varies rating.

But multipliers from small country to small planet with suddenly got new small planet feats is really really insane consistency tbh

So the series about to end

New profiles update when
When LoK gives Phsccarvhalo those notes
I am really thinking now, how do you guys add keys for every multiplier characters do, especially doom received much 10x multipliers from his base to his 100% or simply he just got varies rating.
So for Doom, we'll list his keys by every tier change that his percentages go through. So like, 30% through 50% are one key that have 6-A, 60% to 70% Doom goes up to High 6-A, 80% to 100% are 5-C, and then Doom's Summons would be whatever. Did I explain that clearly?
But multipliers from small country to small planet with suddenly got new small planet feats is really really insane consistency tbh
Yeah it's insanely consistent

Secondths are useless when you have summons
Summon's spell can be Different with the Spessific Secondth with same tier of Magic, Like Levis' Secondth and his Summon ability also Domina's Secondth and his Summon spell dont forget about Doom's Secondth and his summon.

IZ was Completely nerfed against Mash, no Brain Cursed (Mind Manip), no Magma, no Space Magic (BFR and EE) and no WOTB (Magic Amp).

Immagine Space Thirds with WOTB amp Continent Range EE 😂

Summon's spell can be Different with the Spessific Secondth with same tier of Magic, Like Levis' Secondth and his Summon ability also Domina's Secondth and his Summon spell dont forget about Doom's Secondth and his summon.
Yeah but in terms of pure power, Secondths are vastly inferior
IZ was Completely nerfed against Mash, no Brain Cursed (Mind Manip),
What was this again? That army? Wasn't it because they were already killed?
no Magma,
Mash can fly
no Space Magic (BFR and EE)
Mash has already dodged that
and no WOTB (Magic Amp).
It was likely sacrificed in the ritual at the beginning of the countdown, or it was the wand IZ was using before Mash absolutely destroyed it to humiliate him
Now that would be insane

When LoK gives Phsccarvhalo those notes
got my name wrong

IZ was Completely nerfed against Mash, no Brain Cursed (Mind Manip), no Magma, no Space Magic (BFR and EE) and no WOTB (Magic Amp).

IZ was punched so hard that he got amnesia and forgot his spells and wand from the beginnings.

What was this again? That army? Wasn't it because they were already killed?
He could have used that on Mash's friends.

Mash has already dodged that
It literally doesn't matter when IZ received the wand of beginnings and two more transformations that increased his magic.

And Space Magic is really EE and in a way better than Darkness, so there's no reason for IZ not to use it.

It was likely sacrificed in the ritual at the beginning of the countdown, or it was the wand IZ was using before Mash absolutely destroyed it to humiliate him
If you're talking about the wand of beginnings, it was never used.

Simply IZ did not use it in battle and out of nowhere it appeared in this last chapter without any justification.

got my name wrong
Oops
IZ was punched so hard that he got amnesia and forgot his spells and wand from the beginnings.

He could have used that on Mash's friends.
Mash would punch them to make them regain their senses.
It literally doesn't matter when IZ received the wand of beginnings and two more transformations that increased his magic.
Mash can still fly, and we've only seen the Magma stay on the ground. Cause it's Magma, and all. Also I'm pretty sure it was only good for trying to get Mash's heart, nothing else.
And Space Magic is really EE and in a way better than Darkness, so there's no reason for IZ not to use it.
I mean it is better than Darkness, but Spaces is still BFR. When Wahlberg used Spaces on parts of Necros' body, he simply said those body parts were sent to another location.
If you're talking about the wand of beginnings, it was never used.

Simply IZ did not use it in battle and out of nowhere it appeared in this last chapter without any justification.
No, the WoB was used when IZ nuked the city. Even said "witness the power of the WoB" or something like that. Now while the wand Iz later used didn't look similar, that could just be Komoto changing the design, like he did to Ryoh's mark.

I mean it is better than Darkness, but Spaces is still BFR. When Wahlberg used Spaces on parts of Necros' body, he simply said those body parts were sent to another location.
Just another one of the effects.

No, the WoB was used when IZ nuked the city. Even said "witness the power of the WoB" or something like that. Now while the wand Iz later used didn't look similar, that could just be Komoto changing the design, like he did to Ryoh's mark.
Literally what I just said.

IZ did not use the wand of beginnings in battle. Bombarding a city is not a battle.

And no, the author didn't change the design. The wand that IZ used throughout the battle is his regular wand of his personal time magic.

The wand of beginnings appeared again in this last chapter and its design is the same.

Just another one of the effects.

Literally what I just said.

IZ did not use the wand of beginnings in battle. Bombarding a city is not a battle.
I mean I would was mainly referencing the part where you directly said he never used it, but I didn't directly reply to that part since it went with the other remark bleh
And no, the author didn't change the design. The wand that IZ used throughout the battle is his regular wand of his personal time magic.
This is the same Author who doesn't remember to draw Third Lines when they're unleashed, I wouldn't put it out of the way that they went with the original wand design because "they forgot"
The wand of beginnings appeared again in this last chapter and its design is the same.
Maybe the WoB is restored each year, because every time someone becomes DV they're supposed to grab the wand

Oh my god I just realized something

Mash never made it to the WoB in the first place, it was Domina, and he grabbed the wand. And we never actually SEE MASH at the ceremony, the person we see is obscured by the robes, and there's no Adler crest on the back. What if, Mash was announced to be DV, but Domina is filling his place since he rightfully won the title in the TriMagicAthalon.

I mean I would was mainly referencing the part where you directly said he never used it, but I didn't directly reply to that part since it went with the other remark bleh
Ah yes.

This is the same Author who doesn't remember to draw Third Lines when they're unleashed, I wouldn't put it out of the way that they went with the original wand design because "they forgot"
Forgetting to draw a tiny line across someone's face is very different from forgetting to draw one of the most important items to ever appear in the series and which was the goal of an entire arc.

Also, it's not "original design", it's just IZ's normal wand, with the clock trimmings.
Maybe the WoB is restored each year, because every time someone becomes DV they're supposed to grab the wand
But none use it.

Besides that she is the strongest wand ever. Just for them to be able to remake it wouldn't make sense.

Now that we know that IZ can use Thirds without a summon, so what Finn said about Time Rewind makes sense.

"This is what defeated Wahlberg and Meliadoul"

IZ could have simply used that Thirds.
-
-
-
Wait. How does Finn know how Wahlberg was knocked out?

Ah yes.

Forgetting to draw a tiny line across someone's face is very different from forgetting to draw one of the most important items to ever appear in the series and which was the goal of an entire arc.
Tiny lines for regular marks, yes, but it would likely be hard to miss having blood burst out of the character’s faces.
Also, it's not "original design", it's just IZ's normal wand, with the clock trimmings.
Yeah, that's what I meant
But none use it.
Maybe it gets turned into the DV's wand, like maybe Ryoh's wand is a previous WoB
Besides that she is the strongest wand ever. Just for them to be able to remake it wouldn't make sense.
Yeah, it is weird

Oh my god I just realized something

Mash never made it to the WoB in the first place, it was Domina, and he grabbed the wand. And we never actually SEE MASH at the ceremony, the person we see is obscured by the robes, and there's no Adler crest on the back. What if, Mash was announced to be DV, but Domina is filling his place since he rightfully won the title in the TriMagicAthalon.
Idk about that because they said the person has saved their world time and time again. That wouldn't really apply to Domina. And they said they chose someone without magic.

Idk about that because they said the person has saved their world time and time again. That wouldn't really apply to Domina. And they said they chose someone without magic.
That's why I said Domina could be there in Mash's place, as a fake out. Like, Mash is doing his own thing or something.

Yeah but in terms of pure power, Secondths are vastly inferior
It's should be some spessific spell from the summon, because Average Spell from Summon have same level of Secondth, but I'm not talking about the power but wondering what his Secondth looks like because Ryoh's Secondth was not offensive attack.

IZ used it after he did the ritual againts Ryoh, also that Wand is Appear in the latest chapter.

It's should be some spessific spell from the summon, because Average Spell from Summon have same level of Secondth, but I'm not talking about the power but wondering what his Secondth looks like because Ryoh's Secondth was not offensive attack.
True, would've been cool to see
IZ used it after he did the ritual againts Ryoh, also that Wand is Appear in the latest chapter.
Yeah

Hoping to see a Wahlberg profile, then I can make a Wahlberg vs Yami match
Lucius vs IZ

I think it will be interesting, mainly because of Lucius' Soul Manipulation.

In addition, they are two characters who have a "divine" and white transformation.

-------------------
And wow, looking at some Black Clover profiles, I think the most important ones are Asta and Lucius.

I must congratulate @LIFE_OF_KING for putting so many scans and references in Mashle's profiles (since BC has almost none especially in Lucius)

(Now bold the skills and place them from top to bottom)

Guys, So i Found some random dude Calculation on Facebook group(DBU is the group name maybe you guys familiar)
Here we go
I'll try to calculate this feat with a simple calc, idk if this calc is valid or not but I'll try.

First of all I use 30% of Earth weight for the Continent, considered Mashle only has one Super Continent.

Earth weight is 5.9x10²⁴ kg so 30% of it is 1.7x10²⁴ KG
The speed : I'll use the Sound spped because the ball is generate a sonic boom.

Formula KE=1/2MV²
1/2×(1.77×10²⁴)× 343m/s²= 1.04²⁹ Joules Multi Continent level.

Another calc
Considered its a super Continent so i combining the Asia and Europe land area to find the Volume and the Mass.
Continent crust average depth= 40 km
Volume = 44.58 million Km² + 10.53 million Km² x 40km = 2.2044¹²m³
Continental crust average Density= 2700kg/m³
Mass = 2.2044¹²x2700 = 5.95188¹⁵ KG bruh so low.
Timeframe = Ball's Distance from the ground/Ball speed.
The Ball's distance from the ground is so close let's said it's 1km it's near to the mountains.
Using the sound speed as low ball and Levis' Railgun speed as highball
Lowball timeframe= 1000/343= 2.9 secons
Highball timeframe= 1000/2401= 0.4 secons

Distance of Continent moved = Ball size.
Ball size is almost covers the entire continent but as a lowball lets use the Moon's diameter = 3474.8 km
Lowball Velocity = 3474.8 km/2.9 secons = 1198206.89 m/s
Highball Velocity= 3474.8 km/0.4 secons = 8687000 m/s

Lowball KE= 1/2x(5.95188¹⁵ x 1198206.89)² = 1.2464034³⁵ Joules Large Planet level .
Highball KE = 1/2x(5.95188¹⁵x8687000)² = 6.5514079³⁶ Joules Large Planet.
The result is better 😂.
The First Calculation is completely incorrcet lmao.
The second calc using many assumption and the speed sounds little bit iffy to me, the timeframe should be around 15 or 30 second in my opinion.

Guys, So i Found some random dude Calculation on Facebook group(DBU is the group name maybe you guys familiar)
Here we go

The second calc using many assumption and the speed sounds little bit iffy to me, the timeframe should be around 15 or 30 second in my opinion.
Never trust a Facebook calc

Lucius vs IZ

I think it will be interesting, mainly because of Lucius' Soul Manipulation.

In addition, they are two characters who have a "divine" and white transformation.

-------------------
And wow, looking at some Black Clover profiles, I think the most important ones are Asta and Lucius.

I must congratulate @LIFE_OF_KING for putting so many scans and references in Mashle's profiles (since BC has almost none especially in Lucius)

(Now bold the skills and place them from top to bottom)
Do you think IZ can beat 100% Dante or Lucifero?
I doubt he cant.

Here we go

I don't understand anything about math.

But I would already find doubtful something like pushing a continent from this planetary or large planet something.

What kind? I would understand even multicontinental and depending on the depth of the fight? But big planet? That would be bigger than the earth itself.

Mathematics.

Never trust a Facebook calc
images

50% of them use this Wiki calc, fr fr.

But I would already find doubtful something like pushing a continent from this planetary or large planet something.

What kind? I would understand even multicontinental and depending on the depth of the fight? But big planet? That would be bigger than the earth itself.

Mathematics.
Kinetic energy gets really funky at higher weights

Well he certainly one shots to high heavens
IZ has the AP advantage

Mathematics.

Do you think IZ can beat 100% Dante or Lucifero?
I doubt he cant.
I don't know, I don't follow Black Clover much.

I just know that I should applaud IZ's final fight more, because the battle with Lucifero was an extremely pathetic thing.

I kept hearing and seeing about it and decided to look at this part of the manga as I was leaving. And wow, very funny he practically only uses physical blows and then is humiliatingly defeated.

He should automatically lose to IZ just because of that.

Kinetic energy gets really funky at higher weights
That's why I'm not a fan of calculations.

Has anyone ever considered that IZ has soul creation? Since Mash was artificially created and he has a soul.
We don't exactly know if Mash is an artificial creation. There are cloning attempts already confirmed by the existence of Cell War, so maybe Mash was cloned for something. But maybe IZ is also just too evil to call Mash "son" normally and defaults to "Creation" for most of the time.

We don't exactly know if Mash is an artificial creation. There are cloning attempts already confirmed by the existence of Cell War, so maybe Mash was cloned for something. But maybe IZ is also just too evil to call Mash "son" normally and defaults to "Creation" for most of the time.
I think Cell War saying "he made you" implies he was created. But then again they refer to Mash as a newborn so idk.

Which is making me think, when Cell said he was a failed clone, is he referring to being a failed clone of Mash? They already look similar enough, with Cell being blonde instead.
Yeah they look alike.

Also IZ Bring Adam back to life but without the Mind, unlike Edo Tensei who put the soul to life body and bring back the mind.

Anyway Wich one is stronger Black Giant that Mash fought or Majins that Orter fought?

Yeah they look alike.

Also IZ Bring Adam back to life but without the Mind, unlike Edo Tensei who put the soul to life body and bring back the mind.

Anyway Wich one is stronger Black Giant that Mash fought or Majins that Orter fought?
Those Madjin's by far. The giant is below the average Divine Level as said in the scaling chain, meanwhile those Madjin's are more powerful than most DV's. Orter's just built different.

Back