• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MASHLE: Magic and Muscles Discussion Thread

It's actually the same thing. Adam's personal magic has the same name as IZ's.

And at the end (chapter 160) IZ comments on darkness consuming everything it touches.
IZ's Darkness ball is Diffrent with his Darkness Smoke wich is erase Things it touch, also Magma infused with Darkness magic doesnt have erased Domina.
We should take a not that not all Datkness magic have EE effect.
0112-003.png

Example Adam himself not erased this peoples.

IZ's Darkness ball is Diffrent with his Darkness Smoke wich is erase Things it touch, also Magma infused with Darkness magic doesnt have erased Domina.
We should take a not that not all Datkness magic have EE effect.
0112-003.png

Example Adam himself not erased this peoples.
In the fight against Wahlberg it was made clear at all times that any Darkness magic consumes and sends it all directly to the Void. It's not something like a specific spell, it's simply the property of the spell.

And in chapter 160 IZ again confirms the all-consuming property of his magic.

I don't know why you are quoting Domina, he just resists so far. Since when IZ used magma magic he talked again about the thing about his magic consuming everything it touches.

And on this Adam Scan, reach is one thing. He is making cuts, nothing prevents these cuts from being imbued with BFR (since it is not EE)

Besides of course, the Author is very convenient as he uses this BFR for his own good in the story. Like for example the steam from the destroyed city or Margarette surviving a Darkness.

In the fight against Wahlberg it was made clear at all times that any Darkness magic consumes and sends it all directly to the Void. It's not something like a specific spell, it's simply the property of the spell.

And in chapter 160 IZ again confirms the all-consuming property of his magic.

I don't know why you are quoting Domina, he just resists so far. Since when IZ used magma magic he talked again about the thing about his magic consuming everything it touches.

And on this Adam Scan, reach is one thing. He is making cuts, nothing prevents these cuts from being imbued with BFR (since it is not EE)

Besides of course, the Author is very convenient as he uses this BFR for his own good in the story. Like for example the steam from the destroyed city or Margarette surviving a Darkness.
0113-011.png

The Same Darkness Ball with mini output imbued with WoB, just caused vaporized effect.

The Smokes Darkness magic that Have EE even erased Walhberg's Robe, the Darkness Blast from IZ doesn't erased Mash's Clothes. It's not the same.

0150-020.png

This Darkness Blast doesnt have same Effect as when IZ against Walhberg but just Fragmented the ground.
0152-015.png

It's definitely a hit but doesnt erase Ochako anyway.

This is not Outlier or Consistent Inconsistencies, the Darkness Magic can just be retconed. Darkness magic only have the EE effect when Adam wield the Wand is more reasonable.

0113-011.png

The Same Darkness Ball with mini output imbued with WoB, just caused vaporized effect.

The Smokes Darkness magic that Have EE even erased Walhberg's Robe, the Darkness Blast from IZ doesn't erased Mash's Clothes. It's not the same.

0150-020.png

This Darkness Blast doesnt have same Effect as when IZ against Walhberg but just Fragmented the ground.
0152-015.png

It's definitely a hit but doesnt erase Ochako anyway.

This is not Outlier or Consistent Inconsistencies, the Darkness Magic can just be retconed. Darkness magic only have the EE effect when Adam wield the Wand is more reasonable.
That's why we talk a lot about the darkness spell and whether it's just BFR or AP or both.

In the dark lava thing and thirds, IZ mentions that the nature of magic is to consume things.

I've never seen IZ saying that the special property of the Darkness spell is something of a single spell. And IZ got that magic from Adam, so logically it should be the same thing.

But it happens things like vaporization and not the magic does not consume anything.

the Darkness Magic can just be retconed
As the author is, quite possible.

Now it seems to me that only certain Darkness spells have this consuming property.

In the dark lava thing and thirds, IZ mentions that the nature of magic is to consume things
Uh nah, Dark Magic's can Erase everything in touch, This is the main things but Again Dark magic can be use as Time stop and his immortallity is also by using the Dark magic so Dark magic is versatile.
I've never seen IZ saying that the special property of the Darkness spell is something of a single spell. And IZ got that magic from Adam, so logically it should be the same thing.
But we've never see Adam use Darkness ball or Darkness energy blast just pure Darkness smoke.

Now it seems to me that only certain Darkness spells have this consuming property.
This.
Are you talking about Darkness Basket?

It also has a vaporizing effect. Smoke comes out too.
Wich one is Darkness basket?

Looks like magic darkness has suffered quite a bit of a retcon.

In the chapter she appeared with Adam, she was told how to consume everything and send it into the void. And everything she erased didn't steam or anything.

But all the Darkness magic IZ uses will steam and appear to be acidic.

Look at that dark lava. IZ said that it would consume everything without leaving a trace (at least in the translation I read), and what is its effect? It's acidic, it looks acidic, and it steams.

The Darkness Disaster he uses to destroy the city goes up in steam.

Same thing for the Darkness basket, it seems to be acidic and steam comes out.

Looks like magic darkness has suffered quite a bit of a retcon.

In the chapter she appeared with Adam, she was told how to consume everything and send it into the void. And everything she erased didn't steam or anything.

But all the Darkness magic IZ uses will steam and appear to be acidic.

Look at that dark lava. IZ said that it would consume everything without leaving a trace (at least in the translation I read), and what is its effect? It's acidic, it looks acidic, and it steams.

The Darkness Disaster he uses to destroy the city goes up in steam.

Same thing for the Darkness basket, it seems to be acidic and steam comes out.
Maybe that's a weakness of IZ, he couldn't copy Adam's Darkness Magic 1 to 1.

Absolutely everyone was revived by IZ. Everyone, the good guys and the bad guys. I think I'm going crazy.

What else could I expect from a shounem like Mashle other than that? ha ha

Anyways, since the series is so close to ending now, how about we get more profiles up?
It's weird that there hasn't been any kind of announcement about the ending yet. And I think so? The current climax is already over, so even if the series continues, I doubt there will be anything that big for profiles in the coming weeks.

What chapter should i start reading from of i want to know more about this planetary feat. Am just curious because most people on comicvine says it is just continental. Since am not up to date with mashle, i would like to know the reasoning behind the planetary feat.

And what chapter if was mentioned in.

What chapter should i start reading from of i want to know more about this planetary feat. Am just curious because most people on comicvine says it is just continental. Since am not up to date with mashle, i would like to know the reasoning behind the planetary feat.

Multipliers, and apparently the continent push is low 5-B from what LoK has said. And then there's the mega tsunami which hasn't been calc'd yet, maybe that'll have similar results. There really isn't any place to start from, but you can read the series from chapter 1!

The planetary spell is two things, and it probably wouldn't even be AP.

1 - IZ said that the spell would consume everything and blah blah blah everyone already knows. So it would be more reach.

2 - The ball literally fell on the planet (in the water) and did not destroy anything. So either IZ was just overestimating himself, or the absorption can be overloaded, or the ball's weakness is water.

Thats headcanon
Probably theres just a difference between Dark Magic and Darkness Magic
Adam Dark Magic move names : Dark Impact, Dark Snake, Dark Impact Absol and Dark Tremendous. But if IZ use it it's become Darkness Snake etc.

In Chapter 68 the Tittle of the chapter is Walhberg and the Magic of Darkness.

IZ did a Thirds without doing a summon. Does that change anything?
very crazy that IZ already defeated, use a spell that returns time to everyone without interrupting the timeline / the flow of time and it being a thirdz. I'm 100% convinced that he didn't go at his full against mash or it's just my illusions to see the space magic 😭

very crazy that IZ already defeated, use a spell that returns time to everyone without interrupting the timeline / the flow of time and it being a thirdz. I'm 100% convinced that he didn't go at his full against mash or it's just my illusions to see the space magic 😭
Yuh, IZ never use his Timez Secondth too 😂

Back