• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MASHLE: Magic and Muscles Discussion Thread

or the darkness third persists even in the past?
Or the author was so confused that he didn't even understand what he was doing.

IZ went back in time to redo things, but then ended up in the original timeline(?). Like, right, he went back in time for a lot of things like having the brothers fight Mash, and then what? Did he just come back for some reason to the main timeline?

Because if you look at the scene where he is defeated along with his brothers, he doesn't have the hole in his chest, and soon after he has the hole in his chest again.

Or did he redo absolutely everything? But then the same things would have to happen. He almost defeats Mash, Mash goes to train with that god, and etc until the moment of the thirds and goes back in time.

Or the author was so confused that he didn't even understand what he was doing.

IZ went back in time to redo things, but then ended up in the original timeline(?). Like, right, he went back in time for a lot of things like having the brothers fight Mash, and then what? Did he just come back for some reason to the main timeline?

Because if you look at the scene where he is defeated along with his brothers, he doesn't have the hole in his chest, and soon after he has the hole in his chest again.

Or did he redo absolutely everything? But then the same things would have to happen. He almost defeats Mash, Mash goes to train with that god, and etc until the moment of the thirds and goes back in time.
I think it's maybe a timeliness thing, IZ reverses time to a new timeline, before being punched back to the present and main timeliness by Mash. Or that, Mash actually just punched IZ back to the present. Because going by the pages, Mash was sucked into the Thirds.

About IZ darkness third
"It consume anything it touched"

If it's doesn't sound like EE, then what it was? Absorption?
After that sentence, all the others mentioned that he sent to the void.

I would even send the Raws, but the translation of the manga plus is the same in this part.

EDIT: I'm talking about the chapter where magic first appeared.

Last edited:
I read chapter 160, and it looks like the author hasn't forgotten what Darkness does. Since you mentioned that it consumes everything it touches.

So it really looks like BRF + AP.

I'm just generally bothered by being able to resist one of the strongest personal spells in the verse. Just because yes (Margarette)

So Domina alone would have solved that ball if she was there. I wouldn't even need all those people.
But seriously. Such powerful magic and yet does BFR by touch be softened by too much water? It should completely consume the water and pass through the planet, destroying it.

Yes, whenever I finish a comment my head generates another one, so I end up spamming.

But seriously. Such powerful magic and yet does BFR by touch be softened by too much water? It should completely consume the water and pass through the planet, destroying it.

Yes, whenever I finish a comment my head generates another one, so I end up spamming.
Manga logic, IZ still kept saying the world would be destroyed by the death ball before the continent was moved out of the way

I guess it's a mix between AP and BFR where it can be overwhelmed/slowed down by having too much things to absorb? (Like being slowed down by collective magic efforts/ being softened when fully covered in water )

Yeah, no 5-B anymore
Womanface.webp

And why Summons don't count in 10x?

Are we just assuming that Summons make normal spells as powerful as seconds?
Yes, because that is directly said by Wahlberg, who should be a master of magic and should know. Basically, Wahlberg Said that summoning makes basic spells on par with secondths, meaning summons are at least a 10x multiplier. We've never seen anyone stack Summons, Secondths and Thirds, so we can't get that 10*10*10 multiplier

I read chapter 160, and it looks like the author hasn't forgotten what Darkness does. Since you mentioned that it consumes everything it touches.

So it really looks like BRF + AP.

I'm just generally bothered by being able to resist one of the strongest personal spells in the verse. Just because yes (Margarette)
Margarette negs a BRF + AP attack cuz yes
Favorite character right now 😎

About IZ darkness third
"It consume anything it touched"

If it's doesn't sound like EE, then what it was? Absorption?
The Effects should similiar to this
0113-012.png

The Darkness balls just Vaporized the Lands.
The Darkness magic that IZ use isnt the same spell that IZ use against Walhberg.
The continental thing is around 8.3487977e+30 Joules btw
What method did you use?
Damn, I thought it would just a Multi Continent

Back