• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MASHLE: Magic and Muscles Discussion Thread

5-B

But who knows. KE is broken as ****

...technically destroying the world statements isn't automatically 5-B fr fr

Though with how weird Dark Magic has been functioning into a brute force attack late in the series because the author realized it was too OP, that probably works in the favor of a 5-B rating I guess

It also isn't a casual feat

...technically destroying the world statements isn't automatically 5-B fr fr

Though with how weird Dark Magic has been functioning into a brute force attack late in the series because the author realized it was too OP, that probably works in the favor of a 5-B rating I guess

It also isn't a casual feat
That new feat might add justification. I mean the world itself is massive. I think it’s a super continent

Really? Where does he currently scale?
In addition to the "destroy the world" statement that shouldn't count because EE but Darkness magic is nerfed by the author's power, it still has the multipliers of seconds, summons and thirds that increase the Ap of sorcerers that Mash scales.

Only the brothers' fights must have given a lot of multiplier and the Doom must have increased more, since every second, summons or thirds is a 10x multiplier. So 10x10x10 = 1000x

I'm torn between "Dark magic is EE therefore not AP applicable" and "Dark magic is AP applicable but the EE hax is nerfed/nonexistent by the end", which one lowballs IZ the most?

Mfw the author used up all his creative juices by the the IZ fight and only left a few drops for Mash.

In addition to the "destroy the world" statement that shouldn't count because EE but Darkness magic is nerfed by the author's power, it still has the multipliers of seconds, summons and thirds that increase the Ap of sorcerers that Mash scales.

Only the brothers' fights must have given a lot of multiplier and the Doom must have increased more, since every second, summons or thirds is a 10x multiplier. So 10x10x10 = 1000x
Actually is more of a 10×10 = 100x thing. Summons and secondth have the same multiplier of 10x, though if you're High 6-C summons just make you go up to 6-B, because Lévis.

I'm torn between "Dark magic is EE therefore not AP applicable" and "Dark magic is AP applicable but the EE hax is nerfed/nonexistent by the end", which one lowballs IZ the most?

Mfw the author used up all his creative juices by the the IZ fight and only left a few drops for Mash.
From a wiki point of view, we would probably have like EE because PIS. So I probably couldn't use Ap 5B.

But if someone can argue for it, might it work, except that IZ would probably lose its EE capability?

Actually is more of a 10×10 = 100x thing. Summons and secondth have the same multiplier of 10x, though if you're High 6-C summons just make you go up to 6-B, because Lévis.
Secondth = 10x
Summons = 10x
Thirds = 10x

1000x

From a wiki point of view, we would probably have like EE because PIS. So I probably couldn't use Ap 5B.

But if someone can argue for it, might it work, except that IZ would probably lose its EE capability?

Secondth = 10x
Summons = 10x
Thirds = 10x

1000x
No, Secondths and Summons have the same multiplier, Summons just take precedent. And we've never seen any character use all 3 at once, especially since Summons already gives basic spells the power of seconths, it would be redundant.

Why the Third spell still Happening when IZ already rewind time that it doesnt ever happen? Or Mash push IZ back to the future is real? I do bit confused.

Why the Third spell still Happening when IZ already rewind time that it doesnt ever happen? Or Mash push IZ back to the future is real? I do bit confused.
Certain powerful Thirds can persist even when the user is defeated. Just look at Wahlberg. I'm assuming Mash really did bring him back to the present.

Certain powerful Thirds can persist even when the user is defeated. Just look at Wahlberg. I'm assuming Mash really did bring him back to the present.
I know that Third can't be canceled but IZ Did Rewind the time to evade Walhberg's Third, so if IZ rewind the time then the Darkness Third is Never happened.

I don't think even the author understood what he did.
fhl5pg.gif

Well if the lack of EE is explained via PIS or WIS then that means nobody gets resistance from it too, which makes sense since I don't think either aspects of the situation has ever been explained. Just talking about it since it was brought up before.

Well if the lack of EE is explained via PIS or WIS then that means nobody gets resistance from it too, which makes sense since I don't think either aspects of the situation has ever been explained. Just talking about it since it was brought up before.
If we count EE we lose 5-B and people have resistance to EE.

If we count without EE (something that probably won't happen), 5-B will stay but probably nobody will have resistance for being hit by IZ's Darkness.

Probably.

If we count EE we lose 5-B and people have resistance to EE.

If we count without EE (something that probably won't happen), 5-B will stay but probably nobody will have resistance for being hit by IZ's Darkness.

Probably.
I personally think there was EE before but there simply wasn't anymore EE with the magic IZ is using now.
But this is probably an unpopular take.

I saw the raws, that's right. It's just that I usually look for another translation.

In that case, what are we going to do with that Darkness Magic from IZ that seems to be totally AP and not BFR?
Maybe IZ can make it physical, or maybe that's part of the Eclipse

I think saying that Dark Magic can be physical isn't a stretch, seeing as how in other forms of destruction, steam is present, showing that it can be vaporization.

Back