• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MASHLE: Magic and Muscles Discussion Thread

Wow, it's pretty weird to see chapter 3. Is the art similar but more... inconsistent? More sloppy? I don't know how to express.

I'm too lazy to see the raw because it's such a specific spell that it doesn't even hit the target, which I don't think it matters.
My curiosity didn't let me.

この魔法は対象者の一番大切な者の魂を人形に移すことができるんじゃ
This magic can transfer the soul of the target's most precious person into a doll.

My curiosity didn't let me.

この魔法は対象者の一番大切な者の魂を人形に移すことができるんじゃ
This magic can transfer the soul of the target's most precious person into a doll.
And then the soul gets destroyed/killed, leaving the person a lifeless husk

So Wahlberg dominates 1v2's

And then the soul gets destroyed/killed, leaving the person a lifeless husk

So Wahlberg dominates 1v2's
Speaking of which, non-personal spells are pretty underexplored. What are their limits, what can they do. It seems they only serve to be convenient for the story.

Could a sorcerer learn simple spells with the four elements? Including rays and etc? There is a question.

Speaking of which, non-personal spells are pretty underexplored. What are their limits, what can they do. It seems they only serve to be convenient for the story.

Could a sorcerer learn simple spells with the four elements? Including rays and etc? There is a question.
Simple spells are just everyday uses, such as opening simple locks, telekinesis, flight, etc. It can also be used as offense with the Nalcos line of spells.

Simple spells are just everyday uses, such as opening simple locks, telekinesis, flight, etc. It can also be used as offense with the Nalcos line of spells.
That Wahlberg doll spell is a non-personal spell, so it's not limited to simple things.

We also have the magical barriers and restrictions of that cop, Brad. We have that Sleep Manipulation.

There was more to explore.

Could it be that Adam's summons was the Chaos god of the void?

We've never seen IZ using seconds or thrids, have we? In his battle against the old man he only used normal spells (as far as I remember). In fact, did he use seconds or thrids of Darkness' magic as well? I don't remember him using it. If he didn't use it, will the Author just not make him use it? The guy is extremely powerful and still lacks the seconds, summons and thrirds, of the 3 different types of spells.

Chaos god of the void? You mean Erebus? Or like, actual Kaos
We've never seen IZ using seconds or thrids, have we? In his battle against the old man he only used normal spells (as far as I remember). In fact, did he use seconds or thrids of Darkness' magic as well? I don't remember him using it. If he didn't use it, will the Author just not make him use it? The guy is extremely powerful and still lacks the seconds, summons and thrirds, of the 3 different types of spells.
He used summons, but that's about it. Summons is just a better form of Secondths anyways.

This one is from Ryo and he said "god of light"
Yeah but in actual mythology Hyperion is a titan, so they could just make Erebus a god.
Another Aizen moment is him fusing his hand with his wand, the same way Aizen fused his hand with his Zanpakutō. And both IZ's hand and wand are white in the same way as Aizen's hand and Zanpakutō.
Can't wait for IZ to become a butterfly

Am I the only one who thinks that quote from Wahlberg about IZ's children being equal or better than him is a bit Sus? Like, first that it would be impossible since each brother is stronger than the other (considering that he said that each of them would be equal to him at least), and during Wahlberg's fight against IZ, there were several quotes from him like " The strongest" and blah blah blah.

He even fought against the IZ in his summons (despite getting beaten up like a damned man), something he never did again at the base (and until now).

Probably is Chaos, yes. While the god of time would be Chronos. The darkness one probably is Nyx

Mash has survived multiple dark magic blasts in a row, and now Abel, Abyss, Margarette, Carpaccio and Levis have joined the fight
If Mashle were a Light Novel, IZ, in addition to being able to use her children's magic, would probably absorb the magic and powers of all the people who arrived. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing, because I don't like characters that are so ripped off.

I wonder if IZ resisted Magic Nullification or not. I would like him not to resist, because it would be annoying for him to "resist just because".

--------------
It will be awesome if Margarette uses her magic move at the speed of sound and blitzes IZ and explicitly says "I move at the speed of sound". LOL

Never thought I'd see Carpaccio again, hasn't he been in years?

Do we configure Abel's Body Control as something from Hax or LS? Mash has resistance to this by simply being strong, so... LS?

If Mashle were a Light Novel, IZ, in addition to being able to use her children's magic, would probably absorb the magic and powers of all the people who arrived. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing, because I don't like characters that are so ripped off.

I wonder if IZ resisted Magic Nullification or not. I would like him not to resist, because it would be annoying for him to "resist just because".

--------------
It will be awesome if Margarette uses her magic move at the speed of sound and blitzes IZ and explicitly says "I move at the speed of sound". LOL
NO, NO GOD PLEASE NO
Never thought I'd see Carpaccio again, hasn't he been in years?
He hasn't been seen since 2021 lol
Do we configure Abel's Body Control as something from Hax or LS? Mash has resistance to this by simply being strong, so... LS?
Maybe IZ was just caught off guard, same with the dark blast being redirected by Levis?

NO, NO GOD PLEASE NO
No what? The speed of sound or IZ not resisting power nullification?

Maybe IZ was just caught off guard, same with the dark blast being redirected by Levis?
They'll probably escalate to him, and I doubt they'll show up to be defeated in the next chapter (hopefully not that). Just wanted to know if Abel if we treat Abel's magic like Hax or LS because if it's like Hax then he wouldn't gain LS.

I miss the iron wand.

Furthermore, @LIFE_OF_KING please bold the powers and skills, it's better to see. Like, check out Zeus' profile from Record of Ragnarok that I improved.

If you think it's good, I can do it myself, since it's just a matter of changing.

EDIT: I think. The more profiles, the longer it takes (and I still think there should be a page for general sorcerer skills to reduce the size of the Q&A section)

I miss the iron wand.

Furthermore, @LIFE_OF_KING please bold the powers and skills, it's better to see. Like, check out Zeus' profile from Record of Ragnarok that I improved.

If you think it's good, I can do it myself, since it's just a matter of changing.

EDIT: I think. The more profiles, the longer it takes (and I still think there should be a page for general sorcerer skills to reduce the size of the Q&A section)
What do you think @AnAverageUsername ?

Margarette speedblitzing IZ lets goooo
Did that really happen?

But what about the part of her talking that moves at the speed of sound?
image.png

Back