• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MASHLE: Magic and Muscles Discussion Thread

Also, I'm pretty sure Dark and Darkness are the same type of magic (As opposed to Black)

As I remember that Dark spell from IZ is called Dark and not Darkness. Later I can get the raws and see with my translator colleague.

Dark or Darkness is supposed to be Adam's personal magic that can erase anything from existence and send them to the void

Black magic is like a super amp that Kaldo uses for his flames

@Phsccarvalho Do you think you can create the profiles of Whalberg and Domina? I can help you by giving you the necessary informations and references
I don't have that much experience creating from scratch. The only thing I did was aesthetically improve the profiles in the P&A section when I was messing around with Record of Ragnarok.

But maybe if I already have the formatting, just adding the information shouldn't be difficult.

I don't have that much experience creating from scratch. The only thing I did was aesthetically improve the profiles in the P&A section when I was messing around with Record of Ragnarok.

But maybe if I already have the formatting, just adding the information shouldn't be difficult.
Couldn't you just, like, open the edit on the profile, copy the format, exit out, and then paste it for a new page while obviously changing stuff for the character?

If it turned out that Black Magic had EE effects or any other effect, would we give it to Rayne? Because he's been shown to have Black Magic, even though it's never been mentioned, implied, or shown in literal years. Looks like the Author just dropped it.

Conversation Starter Bonus: Do you think Mashle's subnonic speed was a problem, even when you were level 6? I'm working on a review with a guy possibly 3-C (Power of 100 galaxies) and he is at most the speed of sound.

Last edited:
If it turned out that Black Magic had EE effects or any other effect, would we give it to Rayne? Because he's been shown to have Black Magic, even though it's never been mentioned, implied, or shown in literal years. Looks like the Author just dropped it.

Conversation Starter Bonus: Do you think Mashle's subnonic speed was a problem, even when you were level 6? I'm working on a review with a guy possibly 3-C (Power of 100 galaxies) and that's max speed of sound.
It was a problem

The Raws came out.

speed of sound >
image.png

Margarette still got their shit kicked in at the end!
IZ attacks slower than sound
image.png

After this chapter Body Puppetry really has nothing to do with LS. Since the guy was calmly doing it on IZ (if you want to consider LS you will have to remove Mash's resistance).

And it's a good thing IZ didn't just resist the hashes.

But... where's the guy with the eye using magic nullification? Sad.

d55cff2d2a1bbad8750f6c514ecd57e9.jpg

IZ attacks slower than sound
image.png

After this chapter Body Puppetry really has nothing to do with LS. Since the guy was calmly doing it on IZ (if you want to consider LS you will have to remove Mash's resistance).

I mean Mash still overcame the threads by exerting more force against the strings, IZ doesn't seem to be doing so
And it's a good thing IZ didn't just resist the hashes.

But... where's the guy with the eye using magic nullification? Sad.
Carrying Mash and Margarette around on his Excelraize arrows

Because if strings are purely something one can overcome with superior LS, then it's not a hax. And I wouldn't resist.
im simply saying that it doesn't look like IZ is really trying to break free, meanwhile Mash had to break free before in order to escape it, thus granting Abel that LS. And its not like IZ's arm stayed controlled, where he moved it casully in an attempt to blast Levis before Carpaccio went stabby stabby

im simply saying that it doesn't look like IZ is really trying to break free, meanwhile Mash had to break free before in order to escape it, thus granting Abel that LS. And its not like IZ's arm stayed controlled, where he moved it casully in an attempt to blast Levis before Carpaccio went stabby stabby
Do you think it's hax or LS? If I see IZ doing the same thing as Mash and resisting only with LS, I think we're going to have to take the resistance out.

Do you think it's hax or LS? If I see IZ doing the same thing as Mash and resisting only with LS, I think we're going to have to take the resistance out.
If its LS i really see no problems. Abel's magic LS scales to Mash's Magia Lupus LS because he still put up a fight while Mash was exerting himself. Here in this recent chapter, Abel can freely move arounf IZ's arm because IZ isnt making a struggle. And we see IZ casull move their arm in an attempt to blast Levis, so it shows that IZ can still move their arm with the slightest bit of effort and overpower Abel.

If its LS i really see no problems. Abel's magic LS scales to Mash's Magia Lupus LS because he still put up a fight while Mash was exerting himself. Here in this recent chapter, Abel can freely move arounf IZ's arm because IZ isnt making a struggle. And we see IZ casull move their arm in an attempt to blast Levis, so it shows that IZ can still move their arm with the slightest bit of effort and overpower Abel.
I'm saying if the strings are full LS anyone can top her by having a higher LS than Abel. And that wouldn't be a resistance to Body Puppetry, since even those who don't have resistance to it can overcome Abel's strings by having a higher LS.

I'm saying if the strings are full LS anyone can top her by having a higher LS than Abel. And that wouldn't be a resistance to Body Puppetry, since even those who don't have resistance to it can overcome Abel's strings by having a higher LS.
Im saying that Abel is only able to move IZ's arm, because IZ isnt fighting back, and the one time IZ actually wants to attack someone else he's able to break free of the strings no trouble.

Back