• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MASHLE: Magic and Muscles Discussion Thread

As I said, normally it is not used, it depends on each verse and the context. Just someone more experienced on the wiki or a staff member to know whether or not you can use stuff from Mashle's anime.
Doesn't seem like much of a difference tbh. But Idk. If the anime in the future has drastic tier changes then we should see about using them if possible.

Well, Abyss Razor could be in the final battle to help as support. He has the most potential with his personal magic and his power to nullify magic.

Nah, Mash will solo IZ, this won't be like Bleach
Are you talking about Aizen's part? I didn't see it after that. The bad thing about that fight is that all that sacrifice of his power was in vain because Urahara solos via script.

I'm just saying it's wasted character potential (like 90% of Mashle).

Are you talking about Aizen's part? I didn't see it after that. The bad thing about that fight is that all that sacrifice of his power was in vain because Urahara solos via script.

I'm just saying it's wasted character potential (like 90% of Mashle).
Yhwach is the final fight, and thwy needed a mcguffin to stall his powers to even win

Yhwach is the final fight, and thwy needed a mcguffin to stall his powers to even win
I know that, really bad. Abyss appears, nullifies IZ's magic and Mash hits him.

Also, could yall comment on that Mash match? It would be really helpful you know
I even know Mlp well since I saw almost the whole series (I dropped it missing about 3 or 4 episodes because I was really disappointed) and I saw the movies, some comics and etc, but I'm not good at debating and I'm not in the mood to deal with Mlp after the update they got, it's pretty crazy.

I know that, really bad. Abyss appears, nullifies IZ's magic and Mash hits him.

I even know Mlp well since I saw almost the whole series (I dropped it missing about 3 or 4 episodes because I was really disappointed) and I saw the movies, some comics and etc, but I'm not good at debating and I'm not in the mood to deal with Mlp after the update they got, it's pretty crazy.
Eh, it's less about debating and looking over our reasoning. Any input will help a lot.

Anyone have any good match up ideas for Wahlberg once his profile is done? I'm already thinking of Wahlberg vs Yami and Wahlberg vs Hashirama
I don't know. Speaking of Wahlberg, he woke Mash and the others from IZ's initial time stop, what would he get out of it? A limited type of power nullification or something else?

Poor Kaldo, even though he is a divine visionary, he was affected by this IZ time stop and needed Wahlberg to wake him up. It seems that even though he is a divine visionary he is not a top tier to resist the stop of time.

I don't know. Speaking of Wahlberg, he woke Mash and the others from IZ's initial time stop, what would he get out of it? A limited type of power nullification or something else?
Maybe limited power bestowal?
Poor Kaldo, even though he is a divine visionary, he was affected by this IZ time stop and needed Wahlberg to wake him up. It seems that even though he is a divine visionary he is not a top tier to resist the stop of time.
He will get his fight

Oh, you're using the multiplier. I still have to read that thread.
I mean it's not really about the multipliers, I'm just saying if two space magics collide, how will we know which one overpowers the other. Do they both get erased, or does the stronger magic win.

You planning on doing Mission:Yozakura profiles?
Always been planning on doing profiles for them alongside Kaiju No. 8. Could even use some of the work that Jackof_noTrades068 had put together before they vanish from the site to do so. Even got some renders of the characters… if I can remember where I put them. But laziness and procrastination is a killer

Last edited:
They have odd abilities and are quite skilled. For example, Kyoichiro, who is now 27 years old, has been able to stay awake since he was fifteen by being able to put half his brain to sleep.
That and cutting up an entire ship on a molecular level using his threads due to his awakening. Mf would probably be the most skilled thread user with Alice Fuji from Arachnid as second place.

Back