• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MASHLE: Magic and Muscles Discussion Thread

how many petatons are they?
Well with Epidem, when he uses Thirds, he'd be 7.86 Petatons. Famin should be superior to that with Thirds, so Famin should also be 7.86 Petatons with Thirds. And since Orter took out Famin with just summoning, Orter should be 7.86 Petatons with summoning. So if Orter used Thirds....

Eh, it didn't seem like Orter was all that affected by the slashes from Famin. He just sort of bled, yet it didn't effect him afterwards.
Regarding that, his dura is scale fully to Famin's third, but his AP would scale far higher.

Base Famin < Orter's dura < Base Orter AP
Famin's Summon + Third = Orter's dura

Anyway, Now I understand why they're not using their second because Summon ability without spell is equal to second spell. Using second spell just wasting time if you can use summon.

Regarding that, his dura is scale fully to Famin's third, but his AP would scale far higher.
Ah, yeah, that makes sense. Thanks for the clarification.
Base Famin < Orter's dura < Base Orter AP
Famin's Summon + Third = Orter's dura

Anyway, Now I understand why they're not using their second because Summon ability without spell is equal to second spell. Using second spell just wasting time if you can use summon.
Yeah, which further cements summoning being an equal multiplier to Secondths. And then Thirds, because it's superior Summoning.

Wait Mashle went up to High 6A?
Not yet, but it's in discussion, due to the multipliers and all.

Tldr; Secondths = 10x due to superiority over Sectional Graviole, Summoning also equals 10x due to making every spell comparable to a Secondth, and so Thirds are 10x due to being the pinnacle of magic. Combining Summoning and Thirds leads to 6-A for some characters, and since other characters may scale to 6-A through only summoning, their Thirds could place them at High 6-A.

Not yet, but it's in discussion, due to the multipliers and all.

Tldr; Secondths = 10x due to superiority over Sectional Graviole, Summoning also equals 10x due to making every spell comparable to a Secondth, and so Thirds are 10x due to being the pinnacle of magic. Combining Summoning and Thirds leads to 6-A for some characters, and since other characters may scale to 6-A through only summoning, their Thirds could place them at High 6-A.
Confused on some of this logic here.

So secondths and Summoning are 10x above baseline magic got it. And Thirds are said to be 10x above the secondth? So 100x baseline magic?

So secondths and Summoning are 10x above baseline magic got it. And Thirds are said to be 10x above the secondth? So 100x baseline magic?
Eh? Not sure on the 100x part. It's just a 10x multipler, and then another 10x multiplier on top of that. Eh, my brain isnt thinking well at this time, its 12:12.

Secondth spell = Summoning without spell < 10x Thirdth spell
Levi's = 7.8 TT considering Domina is Inviscble
Domina can One shot and overpowering DV candidate in his base.
Domina is the weaker among the brothers.
The scaling wouldnt be complicated just wait the profile of few character and we can talk about scaling

Current information only gave us Orter as the strongest Character with AP atleast 780 Terratonsbwith summoning.
Ig the scaling would be like this
Domina with his Thirdth < Delisaster with Thirdth <Epidem with Thirdth< Famin with Thirdth < Orter's With Summoning.

Current information only gave us Orter as the strongest Character with AP atleast 780 Terratonsbwith summoning.
Wouldn't it be "at least 7.86 Petatons with summoning" though? Since Epidem with only summoning could match Lance's Thirds, so when Epidem used Thirds, he'd be 7.86 Petatons. So Famin is superior to that with Thirds, and Orter one shot Famin with only summoning.
Ig the scaling would be like this
Domina with his Thirdth < Delisaster with Thirdth <Epidem with Thirdth< Famin with Thirdth < Orter's With Summoning.

Wouldn't it be "at least 7.86 Petatons with summoning" though? Since Epidem with only summoning could match Lance's Thirds, so when Epidem used Thirds, he'd be 7.86 Petatons. So Famin is superior to that with Thirds, and Orter one shot Famin with only summoning.
Why? Domina's Thirdth is 780 Terratons right? All the brothers would scale atleast 780 Terratons and likely higher with their Thirdth but 50% Doom with base Magic will be atleast 780 terratons .
Lance is irrelevant there.

Why? Domina's Thirdth is 780 Terratons right? All the brothers would scale atleast 780 Terratons and likely higher with their Thirdth but 50% Doom with base Magic will be atleast 780 terratons .
Lance is irrelevant there.
Lance would be 7.86 Teratons in base due to not getting one shot by Epidem, who was in a hurry. Lance then used both summoning and Thirds, placing him at 786 Teratons. Epidem then used summoning, and was able to match this, so when they used Thirds, they were bumped up to 7.86 Petatons.

Lance would be 7.86 Teratons in base due to not getting one shot by Epidem, who was in a hurry. Lance then used both summoning and Thirds, placing him at 786 Teratons. Epidem then used summoning, and was able to match this, so when they used Thirds, they were bumped up to 7.86 Petatons.
Base Lance not scale to base Epidem, he definitely got over powered by Epidem.

Base Lance not scale to base Epidem, he definitely got over powered by Epidem.
He was overpowered, but that doesn't mean they are tiers apart. In fact, I didn't say anything about Lance scaling directly, just that he'd be 7.86 Teratons due to not being one shot by Epidem, who stated that they're in a hurry. Epidem simply scales above the 7.86 Teraton value. It even makes sense for Lance to reach this level due to being trained by Orter, who is the 2nd most powerful DV and one shot the second most powerful brother.

He was overpowered, but that doesn't mean they are tiers apart. In fact, I didn't say anything about Lance scaling directly, just that he'd be 7.86 Teratons due to not being one shot by Epidem,
His base would scale below base Epidem. Anyway this 7.8 terratons wouldnt be used soon. We Will get higher and more higher value trust me.
who stated that they're in a hurry. Epidem simply scales above the 7.86 Teraton value. It even makes sense for Lance to reach this level due to being trained by Orter, who is the 2nd most powerful DV and one shot the second most powerful brother.
His training is irrelevant, that's not even a backup evidence.

His base would scale below base Epidem. Anyway this 7.8 terratons wouldnt be used soon. We Will get higher and more higher value trust me.
Then you're saying Epidem's base is 7.86 Teratons? That seams like a lowball considering he's supposed to be the 3rd strongest brother, and should therefore scale way beyond the 7.76 Teraton value. If Lance was able to take attacks from Epidem, who isn't holding back or playing around like Delisaster, than lance would have gotten one shot many times over.
His training is irrelevant, that's not even a backup evidence.
It is relevant, as it was to show the growth in power he and Dot went through. It is backup evidence as it shows how Lance scaling to country level isn't absurd. If lance was still High 6-C against Epidem, who isn't messing around, he'd have been killed quickly.

Then you're saying Epidem's base is 7.86 Teratons? That seams like a lowball considering he's supposed to be the 3rd strongest brother, and should therefore scale way beyond the 7.76 Teraton value. If Lance was able to take attacks from Epidem, who isn't holding back or playing around like Delisaster, than lance would have gotten one shot many times ove
No, I have my own scalling 7.8 TT wouldnt be used for Domina and his brother.
7.8 TT is for Levi's secondth , Levi's thirdth would be 78 TT and scale to Base Mash Dura also Base Domina AP and Dura
Domina's Secondth would be 780 Terratons
UPM Mash and Domina's Thirdth would scale 7.8 Petatons
The brothers would upscale from 78 Terratons to at least 80 Terratons in base.
I also would have some argument on spessific things later
In Lance vs Epidem case, base Lance will scale at Domina's Level and base Epidem is scale to at least 80 Terratons.
Not getting One shoted can be argued as his stamina and will to his siscon , the fact that he badly injured took Epidem's attack.

No, I have my own scalling
Ah, well you'd have to decide that with Life_of_King, seeing as how his scaling is the one taken here.
7.8 TT wouldnt be used for Domina and his brother.
7.8 TT is for Levi's secondth , Levi's thirdth would be 78 TT and scale to Base Mash Dura also Base Domina AP and Dura
Levi's never had a Thirds though. He only summoned Adamas, and as said before, summoning simply makes every spell comparable to Secondths, meaning Summoning is still a 10x multiplier onto base. And even then, why wouldn't Mash's AP scale? He shattered Levis' Adamas armor with his punches.
Domina's Secondth would be 780 Terratons
UPM Mash and Domina's Thirdth would scale 7.8 Petatons
So it would still be 7.8 Petatons anyways....
The brothers would upscale from 78 Terratons to at least 80 Terratons in base.
I'm pretty sure that's not allowed even if the 78 teratons was true, as this is exactly what happened with Mash before a CRT was made to have it at just 7.86 Teratons instead of 8.
I also would have some argument on spessific things later
In Lance vs Epidem case, base Lance will scale at Domina's Level and base Epidem is scale to at least 80 Terratons.
Not getting One shoted can be argued as his stamina and will to his siscon , the fact that he badly injured took Epidem's attack.
Lance took multiple of Epidem's attacks in the first place, although with high difficulty. Chalking it up to just "stamina and siscon" would be ignoring the shown feats.

Levi's never had a Thirds though. He only summoned Adamas, and as said before, summoning simply makes every spell comparable to Secondths, meaning Summoning is still a 10x multiplier onto base. And even then, why wouldn't Mash's AP scale? He shattered Levis' Adamas armor with his punches.
My bad, I remember it wrong, Levi's Summon stated to be several times stronger it could be 3-4 times stronger than his Secondth and Mash did scale.

I'm pretty sure that's not allowed even if the 78 teratons was true, as this is exactly what happened with Mash before a CRT was made to have it at just 7.86 Teratons instead of 8.
Upscaling the brothers from Domina , not for Mash.

Lance took multiple of Epidem's attacks in the first place, although with high difficulty.
Yes, but he is injured, his Gravity cant break Epidem's Magic, his AP and Dura still scale below Epidem
Chalking it up to just "stamina and siscon" would be ignoring the shown feats
Not getting One shoted it's just stamina feats tbh.

My bad, I remember it wrong, Levi's Summon stated to be several times stronger it could be 3-4 times stronger than his Secondth and Mash did scale.
Yet there isn't any concrete numbers for this, besides the fact that Summoning makes all spells comparable to a Secondth instead of one spell, so it wouldn't make sense to say that one specific summon is more powerful than every other.
Upscaling the brothers from Domina , not for Mash.
Mash was originally upscaled because he was a truck ton more powerful than Levis' secondth, yet he was still put back down to 7.86 Teratons. So even if the brothers were more and more powerful than eachother, they'd all still be "at least"
Yes, but he is injured, his Gravity cant break Epidem's Magic, his AP and Dura still scale below Epidem
Scale below, yes, but that doesn't mean he's tiers below Epidem.
Not getting One shoted it's just stamina feats tbh.
It's still Dura and AP feats since it happened multiple times, it just also upgrades Lance's stamina.

Yet there isn't any concrete numbers for this, besides the fact that Summoning makes all spells comparable to a Secondth instead of one spell, so it wouldn't make sense to say that one specific summon is more powerful than every other.
Summon with entry level is equal to Secondth spell but Levi's stated it's several times stronger it's consistent because he can deal damage with that.

Mash was originally upscaled because he was a truck ton more powerful than Levis' secondth, yet he was still put back down to 7.86 Teratons. So even if the brothers were more and more powerful than eachother, they'd all still be "at least.
I mean he will scale when he join the battle, we know that he grew 100x stronger than his current scaling.

Summon with entry level is equal to Secondth spell but Levi's stated it's several times stronger it's consistent because he can deal damage with that.
I still don't think there'd be concrete number for it. At best it would be "at least insert number".
I mean he will scale when he join the battle, we know that he grew 100x stronger than his current scaling.
We still don't know if Mash is 100x stronger than his previous power, but maybe we will see it in a few chapters if you know some leaks.
He will scale to baseline H-6A in base, with my scaling of course.

In my take it's only stamina feats.
Eh, these are you opinions, so I don't really see a point in continuing this debate. Though Life of King may be interested in it.

I still don't think there'd be concrete number for it. At best it would be "at least insert number
Like one piece accepted "several" value it would be 4

We still don't know if Mash is 100x stronger than his previous power, but maybe we will see it in a few chapters if you know some leaks.
Yes, but armored knight scaling still doesnt have any counter.

Eh, these are you opinions, so I don't really see a point in continuing this debate. Though Life of King may be interested in it
The downscaling only 20% from the beginning

Back