• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MASHLE: Magic and Muscles Discussion Thread

im at the part where Mash is getting folded by Abyss Razor. Dw will finish soon.
Fun fact, or maybe just a fun little fan theory, but Komoto originally intended for the Magia Lupus arc to be the final one, or at least he thought it would be. It's probably why Mash struggled so much with Abyss, and why Abel has 3 lines, which if my theory stands true, was probably retconned to be artificial.

Last edited:
Fun fact, or maybe just a fun little fan theory, but Komoto originally intended for the Magia Lupus arc to be the final one, or at least he thought it would be. It's probably why Mash struggled so much with Abyss, and why Abel has 3 lines, which if my theory stands true, was probably retconned to be artificial.
I may be stupid

Bottom text

Doom defeats Rayne and Finn with One finger

Orter shows up

Orter without his Summon is above 50% of Doom's magic power

Doom says Rhyo hasn't arrived yet

Doom needs to use 60% of his power to fight Orter as a equal and become SSJ3

Doom defeats Rayne and Finn with One finger

Orter shows up

Orter without his Summon is above 50% of Doom's magic power

Doom says Rhyo hasn't arrived yet

Doom needs to use 60% of his power to fight Orter as a equal and become SSJ3
And Kaldo gets amped just by drinking Honey? It looks like he's turning the key like butter if I'm being honest

Also, if Orter can overpower 50% Doom in just his base, I wonder how Orter would fair if he used his summon.

Damn and I thought Raynes was strong.
To be honest, even though the citizens state that Rayne is one of the strongest Visonaries, it's hard to believe. The only visionary that we see that could be weaker than him is Kaldo, and this chapter may prove that wrong when he's chugging honey.

Orter, Ryoh, and Renatus have Thirds

Agito Tyrone, the one with the Dragon, was sent out to face Domina with Renatus

Sophina has word hax that can cause enemies to kill themselves, as well as the spine of a boom that can casually block Delisaster's attacks

And Tsurara has ice magic that can instantly freeze opponents without any chants or hand movements

I will improve the profile later

I will improve the profile later
Couldn't Abel's strongest puppets be High 6-C? He's a House Prefect, Margarette was surprised he was beaten, and when he fought against Walkis DV candidates, he called it easy.

To be honest, even though the citizens state that Rayne is one of the strongest Visonaries, it's hard to believe. The only visionary that we see that could be weaker than him is Kaldo, and this chapter may prove that wrong when he's chugging honey.

Orter, Ryoh, and Renatus have Thirds

Agito Tyrone, the one with the Dragon, was sent out to face Domina with Renatus

Sophina has word hax that can cause enemies to kill themselves, as well as the spine of a boom that can casually block Delisaster's attacks

And Tsurara has ice magic that can instantly freeze opponents without any chants or hand movements
Rayne with Summon would speedblitz Tsurara and Sophina. Tsurara's passive magic can be avoided via ranged attacks

Rayne scaling chain is higher than Agito's. Soon or later Rayne would win

Last edited:
Base Domina > Levis's Summon > Levis's Secondth = 7.8 Tera

Base Domina > Agito and Renatus (They only managed to scratch Domina's body and they admitted to being weaker)

Both are "At most 6-B"

Base Domina > Levis's Summon > Levis's Secondth = 7.8 Tera

Base Domina > Agito and Renatus (They only managed to scratch Domina's body and they admitted to being weaker)

Both are "At most 6-B"
I can see that, with Renatus obviously being much more powerful with thirds, even having Doom complement him by saying he could have gotten further if he hadn't faced him

Of course, doesn't Rayne scale to High 6-C in base, meaning if both were to fight in base, Tyrone would beat Rayne easily?

Any summon scale above Levis's Secondth as a baseline; Levis's Secondth is a fusion of lightning magic and magnetism magic, and therefore becomes a stronger Secondth than most. However, Levis's Summon is not a fusion, it is only the awakening of a single type of magic (Magnetism). Showing that even if the Secondth has a numerical advantage, the Summon is going to be above no matter what

Any summon scale above Levis's Secondth as a baseline; Levis's Secondth is a fusion of lightning magic and magnetism magic, and therefore becomes a stronger Secondth than most. However, Levis's Summon is not a fusion, it is only the awakening of a single type of magic (Magnetism). Showing that even if the Secondth has a numerical advantage, the Summon is going to be above no matter what
Ok but what's the AP

Back