• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MASHLE: Magic and Muscles Discussion Thread

So Doom took out both Lance and Dot, who were using their Thirds, without using his full power. That should make Doom easily continental/multi-continental in base.
Definitely, that statment would be a good support for scaling.

Anyway Doom would get Resistance to Explotion and Gravity Manipultion.

Does Lance’s gravity black hole thing make high tier ftl or is more needed to accept them as legit black holes?

Doom about to Kill Dot
Thankfully Rayne Arrive in time and save Dot
Doom try to attack Finn with his sword
Finn and Rayne use their Teleport Combo
Rayne use his Third, Finn use his second
Rayne attack Doom but He can counter it with his Magic.
Doom use 50% of his power.

Well, uh, I disappeared for quite a while because I was dealing with some important things in real life. I'm really sorry. I'm really not going to mess with any other verses until I finish Mashle's profile, I'm probably already frustrating you guys
Take all your time, this is a hobbie after all. It shouldn't override anything in real life you need to deal with.
Doom about to Kill Dot
Thankfully Rayne Arrive in time and save Dot
Doom try to attack Finn with his sword
Finn and Rayne use their Teleport Combo
Rayne use his Third, Finn use his second
Rayne attack Doom but He can counter it with his Magic.
Doom use 50% of his power.
I'm a bit confused, is Rayne and Finn lasting longer than Dot and Lance? If so, would Rayne scale higher? If not, why is Doom using 50%, the same percentage he used against UPM Mash, against the weaker duo 💀

I'm a bit confused, is Rayne and Finn lasting longer than Dot and Lance? If so, would Rayne scale higher? If not, why is Doom using 50%, the same percentage he used against UPM Mash, against the weaker duo 💀
I was Wrong Rayne doesnt use his Thirds but only his summon, the fact that Rayne not use his Thirds so far, they can hold Doom little bit Longer because of the Healing ability, Doom clearly Overpowering Rayne, that also the reason why Renatus vs Doom is way longer than Dot and Lance against him.

I was Wrong Rayne doesnt use his Thirds but only his summon, the fact that Rayne not use his Thirds so far, they can hold Doom little bit Longer because of the Healing ability, Doom clearly Overpowering Rayne, that also the reason why Renatus vs Doom is way longer than Dot and Lance against him.
Ah, so it's imply the healing ability+magic distribution keeping Rayne and Finn in longer, so Doom is increasing his power to take them out quicker?

Ah, so it's imply the healing ability+magic distribution keeping Rayne and Finn in longer, so Doom is increasing his power to take them out quicker?
More likely, Btw The only one who can make a scratch on Doom is Renatus, in base. Base Rayne with Giant Partisan did nothing even with Summon.

Ok is he above the jester dressed one and Epidem?
0100-001.png

According to this, The Jester Dressed AKA Famin is the Second strongest and Epidem is the Third Strongest.

Yeah, as I said, no Thirds
The fact that Doom easily defeated Lance and Dot with less than 50% shows that the Mash's Unlimited Mode is at least far above them. I would tell that he is comparable to Famin

The fact that Doom easily defeated Lance and Dot with less than 50% shows that the Mash's Unlimited Mode is at least far above them. I would tell that he is comparable to Famin
I mean, Cell did mention that Doom had grown in power once again, making me believe that he constantly gets stronger. Another odd thing is how the civilians say that Rayne is one of the strongest Visionaries.

This would make UPM Mash scale Above Epidem or even Famin before Training Key.
I mean, Cell did mention that Doom had grown in power once again, making me believe that he constantly gets stronger.
I don't remeber this, what chapter?
Another odd thing is how the civilians say that Rayne is one of the strongest Visionaries.
Yeah, atleast he is stronger than Sophina and Maybe Kaldo.

This would make UPM Mash scale Above Epidem or even Famin before Training Key.

I don't remeber this, what chapter?
img

Yeah, atleast he is stronger than Sophina and Maybe Kaldo.
Definitely Kaldo
I don't remember any of this tbh
See above
Well, yes, he would already be considered one of the strongest. Rayne is one of the only ones that has a summon
I guess, but it's hard to say that other visionaries couldn't summon as well. Sadly we'll never see since they were off screened....

We don't know the last time Cell War saw Doom. It would be absurd to assume that Doom would have grown massively in just a few hours of difference
I guess, but it's hard to say that other visionaries couldn't summon as well. Sadly we'll never see since they were off screened....
I don't believe that most Visionaries would be able to summon tbh. Not an easy thing to have even among Visionaries

We don't know the last time Cell War saw Doom. It would be absurd to assume that Doom would have grown massively in just a few hours of difference
Yeah, but it's something I thought about that could have been interesting
I don't believe that most Visionaries would be able to summon tbh. Not an easy thing to have even among Visionaries
Eh, I would find it odd if only a few Visionaries could summon. People like Levis could summon, so if other visionaries couldn't, it would be disappointing.

You used the method in the wrong way
(Object's true speed/Object's apparent speed) * Person's Apparent speed = Person's true speed

Object's true speed: At least 34.3 m/s

Object's apparent speed: 1.45288 m/s
The apparent speed of the object is 0.013m/s, not 1.4. So the real result is. Even KLOL said that in the comments
Speed = (34.3/0.013)*25452054.7945
Speed = 223.847558834c

I still disagree with your distance and some other things

The blog is incomplete btw

You used the method in the wrong way

The apparent speed of the object is 0.013m/s, not 1.4. So the real result is. Even KLOL said that in the comments
Speed = (34.3/0.013)*25452054.7945
Speed = 223.847558834c

I still disagree with your distance and some other things

The blog is incomplete btw
Im just using the same exact method that KLOL's Suggested

Back