• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MASHLE: Magic and Muscles Discussion Thread

Lance with a Thirds is sus ngl
0075-017.png

With this Statment I think all of that is possible.

Lance with a Thirds is sus ngl
Not really, Lance was considered a prodigy, even among Easton students who are top of the line wizards. He also trained under Orter, 2nd most powerful Divine Visionary, so it wouldn't be outlandish. Also, would those possibly be Black Holes he created? And if so, what tier would they possibly be?

If it's consistent with real Black holes would be 5-A

But even so, it's not consistent with the verse tier
Wow, even Black Holes that small would be large planet level? That's insane now that I think about it. Sad that it can't be used though. It's getting harder and harder to imagine any 6-A feats from characters.

Meh I can see 5-C working

It simply needs to be shown to be above all the other past spells in the manga with no antifeats

But theres like, 1% of chance of this being a real Black Hole

Anyways, if Lance does end up dying and Dot ends up beating Epidem on his own with the Ira Kruez power up, Dot will unironically be the 2nd most powerful in the group between Mash, Lance, Finn, and Dot.

Dot beating Epidem by himself sounds outrageous
It's deserved. Dot has been kocked around all of his battles, only winning 2, and only 1 of them was against a nobody pretty boy. Dot should absolutely decimate Epidem, taking the crown as the most powerful single line user, even surpassing a few tripple liners.

It's deserved. Dot has been kocked around all of his battles, only winning 2, and only 1 of them was against a nobody pretty boy. Dot should absolutely decimate Epidem, taking the crown as the most powerful single line user, even surpassing a few tripple liners.
The jump in power is crazy still I mean he may deal some damage, but decimating epidem? Doesn’t sit right with me

Korean scans are out
Chapter 122
So
Lance might actually be dead. Lance with Thirds+summoning is massively superior to Epidem, but Epidem with only summoning is massively superior to Lance. Dot may have grown a second line near the end, and it seems he's going to finish the fight himself, which if true, means Dot with Ira Kruez may end up being equal or superior to a summoning Epidem.

Can you link the sandbox?
Here
Space sacrifice and Uranus inclination
Spaces sacrifice is just a spell that erases a large portion of the area, as well as the spell and enemy. I dont know what you mean by Uranus Inclination, but if you mean the final attack, that's just a giant AOE of erased space. Oh, Wahlberg also needs pocket dimension creation or whatever as well, I think.

It's only BFR and Teleportation Feat. He brought IZ few kilometers away from the school.
That's a fair assessment of the feat. Though it brings into question why Wahlberg's Thirds ended up moving a bunch of blank panels to reveal the night sky and surroundings.
Also, there are multiple abilities missing as well as a few resistances. And Orter's striking strength does not scale to his AP.

That's a fair assessment of the feat. Though it brings into question why Wahlberg's Thirds ended up moving a bunch of blank panels to reveal the night sky and surroundings.
Without further information we need to stay that way.
Also, there are multiple abilities missing as well as a few resistances.
I'm not adding Blessing and holy manip because it's still need more context than just stated '' blessed'' and '' given by gods''.
I'm not also add the resistance to absorption because refilling magic energy is the same way you refilling your physical energy by eating some food.
And Orter's striking strength does not scale to his AP.
Why?

Anyway Orter is above all in all term including physical capability among the magic users, yeah it might be vague but it's blatantly stated.

Actually, it does scale. Higher level wizards are shown to be able to use magic to amplify physical characteristics

There are some problems with the sandbox. I'll see if I can elaborate
Huh, interesting. Well at least it doesn't make them useless for a few moments if their wands are broken besides being stone walls.
Without further information we need to stay that way.
Yeah that's true.
I'm not adding Blessing and holy manip because it's still need more context than just stated '' blessed'' and '' given by gods''.
I'm not also add the resistance to absorption because refilling magic energy is the same way you refilling your physical energy by eating some food.
Well if you don't it would look weird, and would deviate from other profiles. Unless you were to make a CRT to remove those abilities from the other profiles.
Anyway Orter is above all in all term including physical capability among the magic users, yeah it might be vague but it's blatantly stated.
Except Ryoh, Doom, IZ, and maybe Famin.

Back