• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MASHLE: Magic and Muscles Discussion Thread

Aight, after reading some explanation about Third liner, Summoning and choosen by wand blessing and Holy seems fine.

Seems like the 6-A scaling will be official if Lance scales to 6-B.

Lance = 7.86 Teratons in base, 78.6 Teratons with summoning due to the fact that summoning makes even basics spells comparable to seconths, and finally, 786 Teratons with Thirds

Seems like the 6-A scaling will be official if Lance scales to 6-B.

Lance = 7.86 Teratons in base, 78.6 Teratons with summoning due to the fact that summoning makes even basics spells comparable to seconths, and finally, 786 Teratons with Thirds
are secondths stated to be 10x amp?

are secondths stated to be 10x amp?
Sectional Graviole was able to overcome a debuff that only allowed Lance to use 1/10th of his magical power. Secondths should be superior to this, as they are some of the pinnacles of spells. And thirds are above this, yadda yadda yadda.

Spoilers, click at your own risk
Also, accounting for spoilers.... Since Epidem with only summoning can match Lance's Thirds, doesn't that mean when Epidem used his Thirds, he'd be 7.86 Petatons while Dot would scale above that?

Spoilers, click at your own risk
Also, accounting for spoilers.... Since Epidem with only summoning can match Lance's Thirds, doesn't that mean when Epidem used his Thirds, he'd be 7.86 Petatons while Dot would scale above that?

No, all of them would Scale with the same Value, they comparable each other the case in their battle is the number of projectile not the AP or Dura, in my opinion

No, all of them would Scale with the same Value, they comparable each other the case in their battle is the number of projectile not the AP or Dura, in my opinion
It can't be just the amount of projectiles though. If Lance with his Thirds was equal to Thirds Epidem, then Lance wouldn't have been struggling against an Epidem who only summoned. Not to mention Dot completely overpowered an Epidem who used Thirds, it wasn't even close even when not accounting for the multiple explosions./ISPOILER]

It can't be just the amount of projectiles though. If Lance with his Thirds was equal to Thirds Epidem, then Lance wouldn't have been struggling against an Epidem who only summoned. Not to mention Dot completely overpowered an Epidem who used Thirds, it wasn't even close even when not accounting for the multiple explosions./ISPOILER]
https://scans-hot.leanbox.us/manga/Mashle/0122-011.pngin the third panel Lance was match the force.
https://scans-hot.leanbox.us/manga/Mashle/0122-012.pngnext page second panel he said he can take the bullet but that's not enough because the number of the projrctile

https://scans-hot.leanbox.us/manga/Mashle/0122-011.pngin the third panel Lance was match the force.
https://scans-hot.leanbox.us/manga/Mashle/0122-012.pngnext page second panel he said he can take the bullet but that's not enough because the number of the projrctile
It honestly looks as though even with the "black holes", Epidem's Orihalcos Box Machinegun was getting past them. Even if Lance says "Even if I can take it", it implies that Delisaster is a match for him with summoning. What's more, Epidem only felt the need to only summon. No Thirds or anything. Meanwhile, Dot pushed Epidem to use his Thirds and even made him look visibly stressed/angry.
Epidem summon would scale above Domina's Thirds via being far above Delisaster anyway
So High 6-A Mashle may be real?

It honestly looks as though even with the "black holes", Epidem's Orihalcos Box Machinegun was getting past them. Even if Lance says "Even if I can take it", it implies that Delisaster is a match for him with summoning. What's more, Epidem only felt the need to only summon. No Thirds or anything. Meanwhile, Dot pushed Epidem to use his Thirds and even made him look visibly stressed/angry.
Fair enough

I just realized I accidentally said Delisatser instead of Epidem, ow

0124-019.png

Somehow this mimic of Famin's laugh looks familiar to me.

That's why I said Orter would no diff Famin's ass. Orter is type of a man that doesnt like to waste any ******* time.
Orter also have strong perspective on Rules and Order, all his word is true even his word toward Mash is also true. So, Mash need to proof the rules is not perfect yet and change the rules because Orter would always obey any Rules and Order that exist. Wanting to live freely is indeed a human right, but in fact, being free as freely as possible will create chaos, even animals still have rules and laws that apply in their Kingdom, let alone society.

Back