• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MASHLE: Magic and Muscles Discussion Thread

Need Summary for Walhberg.
Sorry I forgot about this, though if you already have a blog for Wahlberg, would you mind posting it?

"Wahlberg Baigan is the current Headmaster of Easton, former Divine Visionary, and one of the 3 pupils of Adam Jobs, while also acting as a supporting character.

As a child, Wahlberg was quite frail, though he was often visited by his master Adam Jobs. He viewed life with a pessimistic outlook, but thanks to Adam, Wahlberg escaped from this viewpoint, going on to become a Divine Visionary and Headmaster of Easton, while surpassing his master in his later years."

How's this.

Sorry I forgot about this, though if you already have a blog for Wahlberg, would you mind posting it?

"Wahlberg Baigan is the current Headmaster of Easton, former Divine Visionary, and one of the 3 pupils of Adam Jobs, while also acting as a supporting character.

As a child, Wahlberg was quite frail, though he was often visited by his master Adam Jobs. He viewed life with a pessimistic outlook, but thanks to Adam, Wahlberg escaped from this viewpoint, going on to become a Divine Visionary and Headmaster of Easton, while surpassing his master in his later years."

How's this.
Quote for him also needed.

Quote for him also needed.
Quote 1: "Ho ho ho... Spells? You seem to be mistaken... Everything till now was this wand's ability. If you want to see me cast a spell, then watch... young one."

Quote 2: "Master was the greatest man I knew. But as time passes, we must value the present. Which is why I will not show mercy... as I prove I'm now the strongest... master."

Also, I'm guessing Wahlberg should be "At least 6-B"? Not only was he the only one capable of standing up against Innocent Zero in the past, he's garnered respect from Ryoh of all people and was repeatedly called the strongest wizard in his second fight against IZ. Not to mention the fact he surpassed Adam Jobs, who was the greatest magic user anybody had seen in centuries.

Quote 1: "Ho ho ho... Spells? You seem to be mistaken... Everything till now was this wand's ability. If you want to see me cast a spell, then watch... young one."

Quote 2: "Master was the greatest man I knew. But as time passes, we must value the present. Which is why I will not show mercy... as I prove I'm now the strongest... master."
The second one seems alright.
Also, I'm guessing Wahlberg should be "At least 6-B"? Not only was he the only one capable of standing up against Innocent Zero in the past, he's garnered respect from Ryoh of all people and was repeatedly called the strongest wizard in his second fight against IZ. Not to mention the fact he surpassed Adam Jobs, who was the greatest magic user anybody had seen in centuries.
His Rating would be Atleast 6-B ( comparable with Another DV) considering DV have respect on him and Unknown rating for his Spatial and Ancient Soul Spell due to hax based.

The second one seems alright.

His Rating would be Atleast 6-B ( comparable with Another DV) considering DV have respect on him and Unknown rating for his Spatial and Ancient Soul Spell due to hax based.
Ancient Soul Spell is just soul manipulation while his Spaces is Space Manipulation, EE, BFR, and maybe Durability Negation?

Ok so Wahlberg said that the brothers are equal if not superior to him, so let's take 2 ends

Low end: In base he would be at least 7.86 Teratons, so with Uranus I prefer Ouranos, he'd be at least 78.6 Teratons due to summoning being a 10x multiplier. The explanation for this is that when summoning, even basic spells are as powerful as Secondths.

High End: Wahlberg gets the full 78.6 Teratons in his base state, meaning when he summons Uranus, he ends up becoming 786 Teratons, which would be Continent level. This is iffy, but considering he says that the brothers are equal if not stronger than him, Wahlberg could possibly be comparable to Delisaster.

Mh, no. Whalberg is comparable to Domina, so theres no reason for 7-A

The subrela calc scales only to his god summon form
Yup, the 7-A rating is from several months ago

For his speed thing, I dont think it's necessary for his base since he have no speed feat outside his god summon.

Yeah, so, some teorys for the next chapters
  • Ira Kreuz evolution
  • Graviole + Explomb: Big Bang
  • When Lance completes his summon he will launch a meteor
  • Epidem will only really fight when his pudding falls on the floor or something like that

Epidem basically have same versatility as Orter but so far Orter have the AoE, if Orter vs Epidem is happened then Orter would win very EZ in my opinion.

It would be bigger than Black Clover's planet but Mashle planet looks like little bit smaller than Naruto's Planet, yeah super continent shape.
Why would it be? We dont see any globe of the planet with the current continent. The only other globe was Brad's, and that was a background item.

Why would it be? We dont see any globe of the planet with the current continent. The only other globe was Brad's, and that was a background item.
0112-001.png

By just look at the map it's very similiar with Naruto's Super Continent.

Back