• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MASHLE: Magic and Muscles Discussion Thread

So Doom at 30% is equal to a base Mash, and Doom at 50% is equal to UPM Mash. So what multiplier would this account for?
Idk, he got a physical stat amp but we’ve only determined speed and not strength, but the difference from mash’s base and UPM is a lot if we use the chapter which it occurred, that would be like HS to FTL+ last I checked.

Idk, he got a physical stat amp but we’ve only determined speed and not strength, but the difference from mash’s base and UPM is a lot if we use the chapter which it occurred, that would be like HS to FTL+ last I checked.
Oh, the speed is already calced to be FTL+, but Doom's speed is inconsistent with the percentages.

0120-007.png

Lmao

It on previous page.
I dont think It's how it's works, 30% of him is comparable to Base Mash 7.8 Terratons but his 50% is stronger than UPM Mash 78 Terratons. He increased his power from 30 - 50% wich is 20% have Multiplier atleast 10x .

Doom at 20% Matched base Mash = 7.8 Terratons
Doom at 30 % Overpowering base Mash = > 7.8 Terratons
Doom at 50 % with magic matched UPM Mash => 78 Terratons
You can argue each 10% of him he can stack his power from before by 5x. So his 100% is around 243 Petatons.
Ah right, I see it now. But, isn't Mash at his peak already 78.6 Teratons? If that's the case, wouldn't that be more of an upgrade to UPM Mash?

I guess Mash’s Resistance to Gravity Manipulation will have to be removed due to this thread
It's Doesn't Make sense to me.

If a character have class P calc but with 100x Gravity he can't lift his body then his LS is completely bullshit. A character can lift the 100 Tons but he can't lift his body weight increased 100x just doesnt make sense to me.

What level of inteligence that Walhberg have?
Probably Genius level, considering he was once a Divine Visionary, and os the current Easton Headmaster. Though, if we take Orter's words as truth instead of arrogance, then Wahlberg's decision making skills have apparently been on a decline.

Also, shouldn't Abel be High 6-C? Not only does Margarette seemingly respect his power, surprised that he was beaten, Abel is the Lang prefect, meaning he has the power to become Divine Visionary like other candidates.

Some more stuff I found while rereading is that when someone performs their summoning of their god, like Rayne summoning Ares, it makes even basic spells on the level of Secondths. So Summoning would indeed be a 10x multiplier like Secondths.

Epidem Is a bastard and it's going to take a miracle to beat him. Rayne was at least able to get a single hit on Delisaster before his amp, Lance and Dot are already bloodied and Epidem has sustained no damage.

Rayne only hit Delisaster because he wanted to make a joke tbf
True, but Epidem seems like he wont be that way, so he's going to be much more difficult to fight outside of the fact hes even more powerful than Delisaster

Also, what tier will each of the fighters be at the end of this arc? Ie. Rayne, Finn, Delisaster, Lance, Dot, Epidem, Orter, Famin, Ryoh, Doom, Mash and IZ?

Back