• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MASHLE: Magic and Muscles Discussion Thread

Silva had a profile first than Zero and Whalberg

Silva had a profile first than Zero and Whalberg
Well Wahlberg only showed his power after Silva was introduced, and we still don't know Innocent Zero's full power yet.

Now it's time to think of some matchups.....

The battle is over

Apparently the fact that Domina is the best magic user between the brothers help him to use Thirds, something that Delisaster doesn't seems capable to use

But this would also means that Delisaster is above Domina's Thirds without Thirds, what is sus

Man, idk it’s making things complicated, rayne has a third line, he didn’t use it even when he nearly died, I get he had passive healing and power amps due to sanitatem but the fight should’ve just been starting whereas delisaster has just been bullying him since. They didn’t even use any spells, even after the author portrayed that rayne could have other magic attributes enchanted on to swords e.g Black partisan which was stated to be “dark magic” which I still think falls under the dark magic IZ uses. Even if it was meant to be a power stomp after, it was way too fast and plain, these guys have been swinging their sword summons since the fight began, sure you can argue that it’s the strongest in their arsenal but it’s already been heavily implied that rayne has a higher level of his base partisan spell which he did not use. It’s feeling like the DVs loss all over again, If every fight continues the way this one did where they end up beating them without any help from the MIA characters then I really doubt this arc is gonna be as interesting as I’m sure everyone anticipated. Hopefully it doesn’t.

You guys can added some Scans at will

@AnAverageUsername; You don't need to create matchs for abyss, okay?

You guys can added some Scans at will

@AnAverageUsername; You don't need to create matchs for abyss, okay?
You know I will. Though, will there be team profiles? Like between Mash, Lance and Dot. Or Abyss and Abel.

Domina got mentioned as the strongest magic users among the Brothers.
In my guess
Doom : Strongest in Physical + choosen by wand + the best personal magic.
Famin : secondth powerfull magic user + third strongest physically + most tricky + versatility + regen.
Epidem : Smartest+ Secondth strongest in physical + third strongest magic user + regen.
Delisa : physically better than Domina + regen but weakest magic users among the brothers.
Domina : strongest Magic user among the brothers + versatillity but weakest physically no regen.

Domina being the strongest Magic user doesnt mean he is the strongest among the brothers, Doom is still no.1, Famin is close to him and also Domina is mentioned to be the weakest after all.

Domina got mentioned as the strongest magic users among the Brothers.
In my guess
Doom : Strongest in Physical + choosen by wand + the best personal magic.
Famin : secondth powerfull magic user + third strongest physically + most tricky + versatility + regen.
Epidem : Smartest+ Secondth strongest in physical + third strongest magic user + regen.
Delisa : physically better than Domina + regen but weakest magic users among the brothers.
Domina : strongest Magic user among the brothers + versatillity but weakest physically no regen.

Domina being the strongest Magic user doesnt mean he is the strongest among the brothers, Doom is still no.1, Famin is close to him and also Domina is mentioned to be the weakest after all.
Was looking for that scan, I agree btw.

Ngl we need to work on the power upgrades asap so we can win more matches, have more free time on my hands rn so if there’s anything I could do to help lemme know.

Ngl we need to work on the power upgrades asap so we can win more matches, have more free time on my hands rn so if there’s anything I could do to help lemme know.
I mean, I dont really care about matches being won or not. I just want the matches to get some activity. And plus, there'd have to be a CRT on Thirds being 10x multipliers, which would be a heavy challenge to pass, or we calculate Doom's percentages to see those multipliers.

I mean, I dont really care about matches being won or not. I just want the matches to get some activity. And plus, there'd have to be a CRT on Thirds being 10x multipliers, which would be a heavy challenge to pass, or we calculate Doom's percentages to see those multipliers.
I understand the activity part, I want that too, but I also want some wins, for that to happen we’d need to get the CRT as we won’t even be able to get any clear scaling passed that unless a proper new feat is done, right now it just seems like scaling is gonna come from already established characters. We also need to determine rayne’s speed along with deli and finn.

Back