• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MASHLE: Magic and Muscles Discussion Thread

Thing is, if you use this claim, it would be impossible to determine the distance without guessing at that point, which from my knowledge, would likely get the feat rejected
It is not difficult to determine. We know that the castle is so far away that the Visionaries don't know the location, which would probably put it somewhere off the continent, which by default, we use a minimum size in case we have no reference. This would be a bit consistent, since the Visionaries basically rule the entire continent, with all the people respecting and admiring them, which would make it quite difficult to hide a castle with tens of kilometers, especially in a world where countries no longer exist. But in case an lowend is needed, I could use the size I used in Levis's calculation
And although Zero doesn't have a reason, it could also mean that Zero doesn't need a reason. The castle shaking could bena cause of him releasing his aura. And on the same page, we see Zero shaking as well.
When I say that he has no reason to do this it is also because it is not something that is part of Zero's personality. He is not a guy who destroys for fun, he probably doesn't even have these feelings since he sacrificed his humanity; Hajime also wouldn't be crazy and put up a shaking castle right after Mash punched the ground and made things shake all around
And on the same page, we see Zero shaking as well.
It doesn't change anything. I mean, why would he shake himself?

It is not difficult to determine. We know that the castle is so far away that the Visionaries don't know the location, which would probably put it somewhere off the continent, which by default, we use a minimum size in case we have no reference. This would be a bit consistent, since the Visionaries basically rule the entire continent, with all the people respecting and admiring them, which would make it quite difficult to hide a castle with tens of kilometers, especially in a world where countries no longer exist. But in case an lowend is needed, I could use the size I used in Levis's calculation
Yeah but that just feels like guessing at that point. We know nothing of Mashle's world besides the fact that the countries were unified thanks to Adam Jobs. It just seems very unlikely that the fist slam Mash did reached that far.
When I say that he has no reason to do this it is also because it is not something that is part of Zero's personality. He is not a guy who destroys for fun, he probably doesn't even have these feelings since he sacrificed his humanity; Hajime also wouldn't be crazy and put up a shaking castle right after Mash punched the ground and made things shake all around
I'm not saying hes destroying or shaping the castle for fun. I'm saying that the castle shaking is an after effect of IZ releasing his aura, which means it wasn't intentional.
It doesn't change anything. I mean, why would he shake himself?
Shaking himself could simply be a side effect of releasing his aura. He is the most powerful wizard after all.

Also is there any way to get a quick calc with my proposal of IZ shaking the castle with just his presence? As a low ball of sorts. Like, is there a formula for moving large structures even just a few feet or more?

@AnAverageUsername

Summary for Cell War + Margarette + Levis

Sorry 🙏
"Cell War is apart of the group Innocent Zero, and is a secondary antagonist for most of the series.

Not much is known about his past, but what is known is that he was originally a corpse before being revived by Innocent Zero's blood. At the end of the Magia Lupus arc, Cell War showed up to find Mash, and after a scuffle with some of the characters, he left knowing that he found his target. Later on at the end of the Divine Visionary Selection Exam arc, Cell showed up again, this time determined to take down Mash. He ultimately fails however, before being brought back to Innocent Zero's castle where he is seemingly executed by Domina Blowlive. However, it is shown that he survived this ordeal, before later showing up in the Eclipse arc in the city and getting captured by Ryoh Grantz. After multiple failed attempts of torture from the other Divine Visionaries, he eventually reveals where Innocent Zero is at after Orter Mádle's threat, and is tied up, being dragged along with Orter."

@AnAverageUsername

Summary for Cell War + Margarette + Levis

Sorry 🙏
"Margarette Macaroon is the Prefect of the Orca Dorm, and was one of the antagonists and later supporting character in the Divine Visionary Selection Exam arc and onward.

First shown in the series being given an offer from Orter Mádle to take down Mash Burnedead, she is stopped by Rayne Ames where she quickly retreated after defeat. Later on during the Divine Visionary Exam, she clears through all of the stages before finally fighting Mash, though loosing. She then helps protect the other students from Innocent Zero's sudden invasion. During the Tri-Magic-Athalon Divine Visonary Final Exam arc, she showed up once again along with Abel Walker and Abyss Razor to help Mash and the others against Domina Blowlive and his group. After these events, she was shown to be fine along with Abel and Abyss."

Also, quick question, will Famin and Orter be 6-A? Famin was taken care of quickly by Doom and admits he's weaker, yet he's going to fight the 2nd most powerful Visionary, Orter.

Honestly, who are the God tiers of the verse besides Mash, Doom, Ryoh and IZ?

"Margarette Macaroon
🗿🤝
Also, quick question, will Famin and Orter be 6-A
Famin damaged Doom, so yeah. Something like "At most 6-A". But it is almost certain that we will have greater feats in the future
Honestly, who are the God tiers of the verse besides Mash, Doom, Ryoh and IZ?
I don't know exactly how to define it tbh. Is still vague to determine about the characters

Last edited:
Oh, where is this 6-A coming from
Base domina = At least 7.8 Tera

Domina's Secondth = At least 78 tera (Currently accepted multiplier)

Domina's Poseidon = At least 78 tera, likely higher (Scales far above Secondth)

Domina's Thirds (Angus Roar and Offensive Mode) = At least 780, likely higher (Basically an Secondth, but stronger, and is used when the Third Line Form is used)

To be honest, I don't like to use so many multipliers. If Zero's castle is confirmed to have been in the ocean before the current arc, everything will be a lot easier

Was Thirds stated to be a 10x amp? It could just be stronger than Secondths, but just by an unquantifiable amount unless stated
I think the main idea is that since its superior to Secondths, it should be on the same level of multiplication, which is superior to Sectional Spells which can overcome a 10x power decrease, something along those lines.

If that can't be accepted, then there's always Doom scaling.

Doom 50% = UPM Mash = 78 Teratons
Naturally, Doom at 100% would be two times stronger or something, so that would = 152 Teratons
Add in the fact that Doom is the most powerful brother, which means he has a Secondths, so with that 10X multiplier, it would be = 1.520 Petatons.

Was Thirds stated to be a 10x amp? It could just be stronger than Secondths, but just by an unquantifiable amount unless stated
Yes, but not like this. The fact that the Thirds is stronger than Secondths makes it a multiplier above 10 times, but unqualified

The multiplier of Secondths that are based on destruction does not come from any statement, but rather from the logic of being massively above simple spells that increase the magical attack power
Now, the power of a God of the a wand is also 10 times, since they are considered an incomparable power, besides other justifications:
And etc. Basically, the true form of a wand is far above Secondth spells. The hierarchy of the lines also says that the more lines, the greater the ability to unleash higher tiers of magic to those of the lower lines, no matter what (No, I am not saying that any Double-Liner is stronger than any Single-Liner)

Now, the problem is that the Thirds will necessarily have an even bigger amplifier also following the hierarchy, since is a fact that the Thirds is the most powerful spell in the series, being considered a power that transcends any natural magical human ability (Like the Sectional Graviole from Lance, that it is not a divine spell or anything). And when the Thirds is used? Exactly, when the true form of a wand is already activated

It is a spell (Thirds, an amplifier infintely above any shit) within a summon spell (True Form of a Wand, another amplifier) that is above another special spell (Secondths) that is also above another spell (Sectional Graviole)

Yes, I hate this logic

Last edited:
you know what? Whatever
I'm not going to create all the profiles at once, this is getting too tiring
I'll post Dot's and Lance's profiles tomorrow
I will create the profiles little by little

Y'know, sometimes I wish Mash's profile was in keys. Like, yeah, he holds back, though he could be holding back in every key he's in. I guess I just think it'd be easier on the eyes, and for vs battles, in my opinion.

Y'know, sometimes I wish Mash's profile was in keys. Like, yeah, he holds back, though he could be holding back in every key he's in. I guess I just think it'd be easier on the eyes, and for vs battles, in my opinion.
He's literally been holding back since the very beginning. Even when he removed his limiter against Doom, he was still holding back.

Back