• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MASHLE: Magic and Muscles Discussion Thread

Korean scans
We finally get our matchups, hurrah

how in the world will Lance and Dot beat the 3rd most powerful brother thoug

We finally get our matchups, hurrah

how in the world will Lance and Dot beat the 3rd most powerful brother thoug
I doubt they will, a lot of combat able characters are MIA, most of these matchups are gonna turn to a jump. My theory sha, cus I doubt they will, they’ll obviously do exceptionally well but need help later on.

I doubt they will, a lot of combat able characters are MIA, most of these matchups are gonna turn to a jump. My theory sha, cus I doubt they will, they’ll obviously do exceptionally well but need help later on.
Maybe Kaldo will come in to help? Either that or Lance and Dot conveniently learn to summon a god.

So on top of the brothers scaling higher than the other DVs (or not, Kaldo suspects a plan) they all had their magic drained, obviously not all of it but for the amount of insects in that room I’d say a very considerable amount. Anyways these guys are losing, or are they?

So it seems that Delisaster had regeneration, considering he had his head split in half and healed in a few seconds. Also, would Delisaster be High 6-C due to fighting a base Rayne, or will Rayne get a new key that's 6-B in base, since Delisaster is superior to Domina?
He would physicallly stronger than Domina, because Domina is the best of magic User's compare to his brothers

I just had an idea

So we know how doom at 50% should be comparable to the 78.6 Teraton rating, yeah?

So naturally, at his maximum output, that would be multiplied by 2, and therefor get 157.2 Teratons

But we know how Secondrhs should be around a 10x multiplier, right? Well if we multiply 157.2 Teratons, we get 1.572 Petatons, which is Continent level, which is 6-A.

This was just for fun though, dont know if anything will change with Life of King's CRT.

I dont think It's how it's works, 30% of him is comparable to Base Mash 7.8 Terratons but his 50% is stronger than UPM Mash 78 Terratons. He increased his power from 30 - 50% wich is 20% have Multiplier atleast 10x .

Doom at 20% Matched base Mash = 7.8 Terratons
Doom at 30 % Overpowering base Mash = > 7.8 Terratons
Doom at 50 % with magic matched UPM Mash => 78 Terratons
You can argue each 10% of him he can stack his power from before by 5x. So his 100% is around 243 Petatons.

I dont think It's how it's works, 30% of him is comparable to Base Mash 7.8 Terratons but his 50% is stronger than UPM Mash 78 Terratons. He increased his power from 30 - 50% wich is 20% have Multiplier atleast 10x .

Doom at 20% Matched base Mash = 7.8 Terratons
Doom at 30 % Overpowering base Mash = > 7.8 Terratons
Doom at 50 % with magic matched UPM Mash => 78 Terratons
You can argue each 10% of him he can stack his power from before by 5x. So his 100% is around 243 Petatons.
Guess my fun little thing is a lowball, but damn this is impressive

Not to mention if you multiply that by 10x when the secondth shows up. Though tbh, this may be getting into outlier territory, unless it only scales to Mash, Doom, Innocent Zero, and maybe Ryoh? Depends I'm Ryoh ends up challenging Doom or IZ.

The speed difference between 30% and 50% is canonically 2 times, even if this is mathematically wrong. The percentages are not consistent

Btw, the next chapter reveals that zero's children are artificial and don't even have things like hearts. Would that mean inorganic physiology?

The speed difference between 30% and 50% is canonically 2 times, even if this is mathematically wrong. The percentages are not consistent

Btw, the next chapter reveals that zero's children are artificial and don't even have things like hearts. Would that mean inorganic physiology?
well they seem to be organic somewhat. Also, they get infinite stamina via magic right? Since with Innocent Zero's blood, they end up getting an endless supply of magic.

Also, what are the plans for the AP of the God Tiers, if you don't mind me asking?

Guess my fun little thing is a lowball, but damn this is impressive

Not to mention if you multiply that by 10x when the secondth shows up. Though tbh, this may be getting into outlier territory, unless it only scales to Mash, Doom, Innocent Zero, and maybe Ryoh? Depends I'm Ryoh ends up challenging Doom or IZ.
We need special CRT for this, I guarantee that will be controversial, lol even though it's make sense.

well they seem to be organic somewhat. Also, they get infinite stamina via magic right? Since with Innocent Zero's blood, they end up getting an endless supply of magic.

Also, what are the plans for the AP of the God Tiers, if you don't mind me asking?
Yes, Infinite stamina and Possibly Immo type 8, they cant dead if IZ doesn't got defeated.

Man, I never expected Mashle to get this haxed. At first it was mainly hax that was mainly physical, like iron, gravity and explosions. Then we get puppet transmutation and damage transferal with immunity to pain and damage. Then we get BFR-incapacitation, EE and even layered time manipulation. And now we have high level regen with infinite magic/stamina.

Man, I never expected Mashle to get this haxed. At first it was mainly hax that was mainly physical, like iron, gravity and explosions. Then we get puppet transmutation and damage transferal with immunity to pain and damage. Then we get BFR-incapacitation, EE and even layered time manipulation. And now we have high level regen with infinite magic/stamina.
Really? It is a magic verse and magic in fiction tends to have the potential to be haxy most of times

Back