• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MASHLE: Magic and Muscles Discussion Thread

He is literally playing with Rayne. A single sword from Delisaster was capable of destroying 11 of Rayne's. They are not comparable.

The damage that Rayne did to Delisa in the last chapter was because Delisa was holding back, as he says himself in this new chapter

He is literally playing with Rayne. A single sword from Delisaster was capable of destroying 11 of Rayne's. They are not comparable.

The damage that Rayne did to Delisa in the last chapter was because Delisa was holding back, as he says himself in this new chapter
Eh, I can't read so I really have no idea what's going on. Yet both are using what appears to be summons, so is Delisaster going to hold back while still summoning? And what will happen if Rayne obtains a Thirds and beats a serious Delisaster who also uses a Thirds?

Nah, their wands transformed, a sign of Thirds. Komoto probably forgot to add the bleeding line, again.
IZ and Walhberg can summon true form of their wand and used their wand power without casting their thirdth spell iirc. Thirdth spell is Summon the God with physical body on the caster back.

IZ and Walhberg can summon true form of their wand and used their wand power without casting their thirdth spell iirc. Thirdth spell is Summon the God with physical body on the caster back.
I keep getting the words mixed up. Anyways, they're still summoning, so that would be a sign of both of them getting somewhat serious, right?

So yeah, Innocnet Zero’s children can heal so long as they have mana, but due to IZ’s blood (from a little dose even which is saying a lot about IZ himself), they have infinite magic

So yeah, Innocnet Zero’s children can heal so long as they have mana, but due to IZ’s blood (from a little dose even which is saying a lot about IZ himself), they have infinite magic
So the brothers have infinite magic themselves once they take the blood, which would be infinite stamina, which would mean Innocent Zero has infinite stamina as well?

tomorrow, after I delete 70 GB from my computer and clean it up, I will continue to create the profiles

And finally I got a decent mouse
So the brothers have infinite magic themselves once they take the blood, which would be infinite stamina, which would mean Innocent Zero has infinite stamina as well?
Infinite energy is not infinite stamina, they are different things. It's just a source of power
They can't die as long as the devil's heart is still there, It's Immo type 8 then.
And High-Mid regen

I am saying that if in the case they only die if the heart is destroyed, that would mean they have High-Mid

But for now they are far from it

I just remember that base Sophina is Stronger than base Rayne, Sophina easly block large Escalon meanwhile Rayne got overpwered.

I doubt it very much. The fact that the castle is too far away would simply increase the value of the fwat, but not make it impossible. Zero in question has no reason to shake the castle, and it would be too much of a coincidence to make something shake right after such a scene. Besides the fact that the phrase "with my fist" is on the panel where the castle shakes, which would increase the correlation between both

I doubt it very much. The fact that the castle is too far away would simply increase the value of the fwat, but not make it impossible. Zero in question has no reason to shake the castle, and it would be too much of a coincidence to make something shake right after such a scene. Besides the fact that the phrase "with my fist" is on the panel where the castle shakes, which would increase the correlation between both
Thing is, if you use this claim, it would be impossible to determine the distance without guessing at that point, which from my knowledge, would likely get the feat rejected. The fact that theres even a panel saying "elsewhere" shows that it's supposed to be set far away from where mash is. And the continued phrase onto the next page? Likely to indicate some drama, or like an echo to the reader. And although Zero doesn't have a reason, it could also mean that Zero doesn't need a reason. The castle shaking could bena cause of him releasing his aura. And on the same page, we see Zero shaking as well.

Though, in the end, it's still impressive for both characters if either or is true. Could wield some tier 6 results. Maybe more than 6-B since from your calculation, the castle is 14 Kilometers big, which is much bigger than the giant Mash threw which got High 6-C.

Back