• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MASHLE: Magic and Muscles Discussion Thread

105 raw

Everything from Google Lens
  1. Wizards vs Giants in next chapter
  2. Lance and Dot will train with Orter at some point
  3. Meliadoul can control the cell's information (information manipulation ?)
  4. Knights hitting attacks that they actually missed (Casualty Manipulation?)

105 raw

Everything from Google Lens
  1. Wizards vs Giants in next chapter
  2. Lance and Dot will train with Orter at some point
  3. Meliadoul can control the cell's information (information manipulation ?)
  4. Knights hitting attacks that they actually missed (Casualty Manipulation?)
Nice, hopefully this means 6-B Dot and Lance, since I think its implied that Levis' needed that railgun to match them, and that Orter is top dog among the Visonaries due to probably having an inclination.

Also, I think the cell part means that Meliadoul can control her own cells to strengthen her?

Because it's cool

Btw, if in the next chapter the Visionaries fight the giants, we will find out more about their powers. And the one I am most interested in is Ryoh's

The Light cane Ryoh is such a weirdo too.
His a Light cane probably his a Light magic user's one of top class magic maybe. Look at his accesory his a Light magic user.
The Immortal cane is an Undeath magic user
The Dragon cane is a Dragon Tamer
The flame cane is a Black Flame user
The ice cane is always cold probably ice magic user
The knowledge cane maybe information or mind control manipulator
The coollest Desert cane is a Sand magic user
The sword cane is a sword magic user
If this become true then i'll be so happy

So if the Armored Knight Always > Mash. Using that Logic Mash need to surpass his Limit 101 Times, I'm so corious wich level of UPM Mash would reach, I guess it would be Level two or three.

Lance and Dot have Otter to be their Mentor is perfect, they should train how to be more versatile in their personal magic

Finn already want to make a move to make himself stronger his personal magic also usefull for team combat, but he is too timid and not confident that's where the problem lies.

So if the Armored Knight Always > Mash. Using that Logic Mash need to surpass his Limit 101 Times, I'm so corious wich level of UPM Mash would reach, I guess it would be Level two or three.

Lance and Dot have Otter to be their Mentor is perfect, they should train how to be more versatile in their personal magic

Finn already want to make a move to make himself stronger his personal magic also usefull for team combat, but he is too timid and not confident that's where the problem lies.
What's UPM?

What's UPM?
Unlimited Physical Mode , UPM.

Another Idea come from my mind like if Mash has Lv.1 the Armored Knight is automatically LV.2, so Mash need goes to Lv.3 to beat it. This implying that Mash need to be 2 level stronger than before to defeat each level of the Armored Knight.
It would be like this
Mash Lv1 < AK Lv1< Mash Lv3< AK Lv2 < Mash Lv5......AK Lv100 < Mash Lv 201... Damn IDK if this works.

Last edited:
I prefer to wait for new feats before making such a large multiplier. Probably these giants will give a new feat quite relevant and then I can make things relevant

It would be Consistent in my opinion, but in fact that Hajime never repeat an explanation waiting for exact value is useless. Then let's forget about the Multiplier and waiting for the new upcoming feat.

Considering that Orter, Dot and Lance are in some kind of different dimension and that Mash and Melia are training, I think the ones who will face the giants are the divine Visionaries, like Ryoh

I think the next chapters will be to show their powers

There is also the possibility of it being used to show how strong Mash has become, but I don't know

The rest of Devine Visionary should got their entrance. Ryoh is the one that I've waiting to see.
Devine Visionary from another school have to move too.

Back