• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MASHLE: Magic and Muscles Discussion Thread

Hopefully the rest of the Divine Visionaries get their share of fame. Kaldo will probably get a lot of screentime. He is the second most popular character in the series.

Well, apparently Meliadoul is going to try to teach Mash a technique that she herself has never been able to learn. Which is... Strange? The world is totally magical, but there are still powerful techniques that rely only on the physical

Well, apparently Meliadoul is going to try to teach Mash a technique that she herself has never been able to learn. Which is... Strange? The world is totally magical, but there are still powerful techniques that rely only on the physical
I don't think it's too strange that he doesn't master the technique maybe because dhe has limitations on her body?, She can teach Mash the technique if she understands how the concept works. this is like Kakashi teaching Naruto Rasen Shuriken.

I'm waiting for some Hax Also, Mash's Planet Level is likely to be Impossible Due to the less highlighted World Building, it could happen If we validate the Armored Knight Multiplier where Mash will reach 6A on base Mode and H6A on UPM. unless one of IZ's kids show a Continent Busting Feat then there's probably a 5C Feat.

High 6-A to 5-C is possible. But above it I doubt very much. The giants will probably give a good feats considering that with each fight some new interesting feat appears. By the way, I'm betting that the fight between Doom and Mash will take place on the moon

I don't ask myself why, I just feel

High 6-A to 5-C is possible. But above it I doubt very much. The giants will probably give a good feats considering that with each fight some new interesting feat appears. By the way, I'm betting that the fight between Doom and Mash will take place on the moon

Fight being on the moon would be sick

Don't know how that would work unless people in Mashle can breathe in space

Also I just realized we're likely to finish this thread on regards to the manga before we get more people here when the anime is announced.

Good feeling tho

Fight being on the moon would be sick

Don't know how that would work unless people in Mashle can breathe in space

Also I just realized we're likely to finish this thread on regards to the manga before we get more people here when the anime is announced.
Mash has Crazy Adaptation Skills, He can even learn how to swim in less than 10 seconds

• Finn with cellular level healing (potential)
  • Mash won't be able to fight for two days
  • Dot and Lance finished Orter's initial test, and apparently created a crater
  • I don't think the arc will start yet. It's probably just an attack. There are still several days until the eclipse

The hole behind Lance and Dot probably made by Orter. His sand can turn rock into a dust. I hope we can see his full power like pulverizing something Big.

Random thought, but i just realized Mash can probably beat Garou and Saitama with his chocking techniques and superior LS + Vastly superior speed

Mash FTL can be stay, don't Use KLOL's Method, just use the ussual Method, the timeframe is Frozen that's the fact that people can't argue, Let's measure the distance, I Will free to discusse it any time.

Back