• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mashle chapter 105 CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
This chapter was good, very good. Giants and Madjinns vs Visionaries in the next chapter if Jesus blesses us

Anyway
This is not applicable to Mash for now, only to future profiles (Meliadoul, Ryoh, Doom, Zero and possible Orter)

The level 1 knight created by Meliadoul is considered to be on one level above Mash, so it is impossible for him to win against the knight under any circumstances. So the difference of a single level is quite high. However, this is only the level 1 knight, there are 99 different levels, each one being higher level than the previous one, as they have the goal of increasing Mash's level.

Basically:

Each ">" follows the description "As you are at present, you cannot possibly win against him"

level 100 knight >.... > level 4 knight > level 3 Mash > level 3 knight > level 2 mash > level 2 knight > level 1 mash > level 1 knight > mash

So, with this we could say that the level 100 knight is 100 times more powerful than the level 1 knight? EDIT: Like, I really agree that it is better to wait for new information, but assuming nothing new is stated, we will just put it as "likely far higher"? Each level is considered unbeatable and incomparable to the previous one, with Meliadoul stating that there is no possibility of winning against a higher level. A "My level is 100 times higher than yours" sounds really like a "My power is 100 times higher than yours" in the context

By the way, the level 1 knight must scale to at least 100 teratons

level 1 knight ("As you are at present, you cannot possibly win against him") > Unlimited Mode > casual Unlimited Mode > Domina being amplified by the Wand of Beginnings > Domina's Thirds (Thirds are considered a power beyond anything magic users can ever hope to achieve, "The Ultimate Magic") > Domina's Third Line (previously had been able to easily obliterate Mash physically) >= Mash's Bracelets limit (Capable of hurt Domina in his Third Line form) > casual Mash > Domina's Secondth = At least 80 Teratons

So High 6-A shit if this is accepted (10 petatons)

Now a question: Is this Data Manipulation or Information Manipulation?

Last edited:
bit confused about this, what's the context?
Well, it is a knight that is originally far above anything Mash can do. As explained in the thread
The level 1 knight created by Meliadoul is considered to be on one level above Mash, so it is impossible for him to win against the knight under any circumstances. So the difference of a single level is quite high. However, this is only the level 1 knight, there are 99 different levels, each one being higher level than the previous one, as they have the goal of increasing Mash's level.
if its technology, then data manip
They are not technology (In fact, there are no machines in the universe as far as I can remember). They are just magical beings

Well, it is a knight that is originally far above anything Mash can do. As explained in the thread
I know, but did mash get stronger in the fight or...?
They are not technology (In fact, there are no machines in the universe as far as I can remember). They are just magical beings
Kinda hard to say tbh, I don't wanna slap info manip on something as vague as this tho. But did they explain what he meant by data? Could mean a lot of things due to how vague it is

I'm unsure about this multiplier. It's just a simple "above < above < above" and so on. It doesn't say a specific number so it can't really be used unless more context is added.

The Accelerated Development update should be fine if he grew strong enough to fight a knight of a higher level quickly.

As for the last thing, if they aren't technology then Information Manipulation might be the best but I'll wait for more input.

I'm unsure about this multiplier. It's just a simple "above < above < above" and so on. It doesn't say a specific number so it can't really be used unless more context is added.

The Accelerated Development update should be fine if he grew strong enough to fight a knight of a higher level quickly.

As for the last thing, if they aren't technology then Information Manipulation might be the best but I'll wait for more input.
Welp, we'll be seeing this in 2 weeks then

Golden Week for the magazine

I understand, but at the same time I don't understand. Like, I really agree that it is better to wait for new information, but assuming nothing new is stated, we will just put it as "likely far higher"? Each level is considered unbeatable and incomparable to the previous one, with Meliadoul stating that there is no possibility of winning against a higher level. A "My level is 100 times higher than yours" sounds really like a "My power is 100 times higher than yours" in the context.
But did they explain what he meant by data? Could mean a lot of things due to how vague it is
No, we simply know that she is able to affect on a cellular level and control things like pain, stamina, resistance, etc.

But I guess still is "okay", no? The description of the power is
These characters can manipulate information, which serves as fundamental building block of reality. This can allow characters to rewrite the world to their whims, often by programming it much like they would a virtual reality. These manipulation can come on many levels. For some it might just be the mechanism behind mundane magical abilities, while others can rewrite information to change reality, causality or the laws of nature.

"Multiplier" just looks like long chained powerscaling.

Accelerated Development is fine

Looks like info Manip

"Multiplier" just looks like long chained powerscaling.

Accelerated Development is fine

Looks like info Manip
I am neutral in information manipulation; I think Data manipulation could work. Assuming information manipulation is accepted, I am not sure about the type, but it could be a limited form of type 2.
I agree on the other points from this post.

Yeah, the logic is still strange about "is just scaling chain"

I will update the accelerated development later

I think this thread is to early. But if Mash does beat 1 of Armored Knight then Mash should have Rating 2 Times stronger than before. But let's keep this for next chapter.

This chapter was good, very good. Giants and Madjinns vs Visionaries in the next chapter if Jesus blesses us

Anyway
This is not applicable to Mash for now, only to future profiles (Meliadoul, Ryoh, Doom, Zero and possible Orter)

Basically:

Each ">" follows the description "As you are at present, you cannot possibly win against him"

level 100 knight >.... > level 4 knight > level 3 Mash > level 3 knight > level 2 mash > level 2 knight > level 1 mash > level 1 knight > mash

So, with this we could say that the level 100 knight is 100 times more powerful than the level 1 knight? EDIT: Like, I really agree that it is better to wait for new information, but assuming nothing new is stated, we will just put it as "likely far higher"? Each level is considered unbeatable and incomparable to the previous one, with Meliadoul stating that there is no possibility of winning against a higher level. A "My level is 100 times higher than yours" sounds really like a "My power is 100 times higher than yours" in the context

By the way, the level 1 knight must scale to at least 100 teratons

level 1 knight ("As you are at present, you cannot possibly win against him") > Unlimited Mode > casual Unlimited Mode > Domina being amplified by the Wand of Beginnings > Domina's Thirds (Thirds are considered a power beyond anything magic users can ever hope to achieve, "The Ultimate Magic") > Domina's Third Line (previously had been able to easily obliterate Mash physically) >= Mash's Bracelets limit (Capable of hurt Domina in his Third Line form) > casual Mash > Domina's Secondth = At least 80 Teratons

So High 6-A shit if this is accepted (10 petatons)

Now a question: Is this Data Manipulation or Information Manipulation?
Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back