• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MASHLE: Magic and Muscles Discussion Thread

Not all, just some

Lévis says "Compete with the visionaries or more". Because there is the "or more" it would scale only to the strongest ones, not to all.

Rayne is equals to Margarette, and 6-B Margarette is completely nonsense

However, most Divisionaries will scale to High 6-C
Orter and Ryoh should be "at least 6-B" since they're implied to have 3rd summons.

Also, is there any reasoning for IZ to have 6-A? I'm still wondering on that.

Not all, just some

Lévis says "Compete with the visionaries or more". Because there is the "or more" it would scale only to the strongest ones, not to all.

Rayne is equals to Margarette, and 6-B Margarette is completely nonsense

However, most Divisionaries will scale to High 6-C
I don't think Margarette equal to Rayne, Rayne's Triple Linear, just by only judging that we now who's Stronger.
Those giants are said to be the chiefs. They'd scale above the giant Mash fought.
The Giant that Mash have Fought Isn't a real Giant, That Giant are the monsters that have magic power equal to double liner which merges become one.

Orter and Ryoh should be "at least 6-B" since they're implied to have 3rd summons.
Triple Liner not all equal but they are on different level from double liner.

I don't think Margarette equal to Rayne, Rayne's Triple Linear, just by only judging that we now who's Stronger.

The Giant that Mash have Fought Isn't a real Giant, That Giant are the monsters that have magic power equal to double liner which merges become one.
Fair enough
Triple Liner not all equal but they are on different level from double liner.
Triple liners may not be equal, but it was emphasized that Ortet and Ryoh are top class DV's. It wouldn't make sense if they weren't comparable to the railgun, especially if Ryoh was looking over Mash's training and still called himself the "strongest", whether that was hype or not.

Also, is there any reasoning for IZ to have 6-A? I'm still wondering on that.
Many will be 6-A

I was just stupid when I made Mash's profile and forgot to analyze the Thirds Spell better

By our current scale, the supreme spells (Secondths, Thid Line Form and Thirds) scale far above to the lower spells that multiply the power by 5 to 10 times.

so
Domina's Third Line = 78 Tera
Angus's Roar and Poseidon Extreme Fury (Both Thirds) = 780 Tera (Aka 6-A)

Many will be 6-A

I was just stupid when I made Mash's profile and forgot to analyze the Thirds Spell better

By our current scale, the supreme spells (Secondths, Thid Line Form and Thirds) scale far above to the lower spells that multiply the power by 5 to 10 times.

so
Domina's Third Line = 78 Tera
Angus's Roar and Poseidon Extreme Fury (Both Thirds) = 780 Tera (Aka 6-A)
So, wait, every additional line/line spell will be a 5-10x multiplier? I dont know, that probably won't get accepted at all without further evidence.

I am referring to the base. Rayne's Third Line form will scale to 6-B
Uhh, Base Rayne not even make a scratch on Base Mash.
Fair enough

Triple liners may not be equal, but it was emphasized that Ortet and Ryoh are top class DV's. It wouldn't make sense if they weren't comparable to the railgun, especially if Ryoh was looking over Mash's training and still called himself the "strongest", whether that was hype or not.
Yeah, He's the Captain of the Security Force and Orter the Magical Power Administrator, their position explain the things

Honestly, for speed you could put

Subsonic (Was able to, although barely, dodge Mash; Should be comparable to, if not faster than Dot, who intercepted a stone head.)

His intelligence should be Gifted or Genius level due to being one of the top students in Easton, as he was one of the few to make it to the final stage of the Divine Visionary Exam.

• Sophina has something like conceptual manipulation. She controls the words, as they define things in the world. The gargoyle that Sophina was fighting says something like "I will break your body parts", then she changes it to "I will break my body parts", making the guy basically kill himself. It is something similar to Ichibe.
    • Probably some characters will resist this in the future, otherwise she is basically the strongest
  • Zero has smoked something to think that his army would be able to obliterate the visionaries, because so far they are winning easily, although the Madjinns might change that.
  • Surprised that Doom is the first child to appear and that the visionary who will fight him is Revol (I swore it would be Orter or Rhyo), although in the next chapter most likely the others will appear as well
Really, I'm hyped about this arc and this fight, even though the result is already obvious

Sophina's Power seems like Probabilitas Manipulation or maybe Conceptual Manipulator
Tsurara looks like Aokiji doing Ice Age lol
We Already Seen Agito's Power and Renatus Should Have Immo Type 2,3 and Possible type 7.

Doom just Blitzing and Overpowering Base Renatus, I would like to see Renatus's Secondth and Thirdth Spell, Also Doom's Personal Magic.

Renatus will probably get some DeathHax shit or a massive buff. Otherwise he will simply be a punching bag

Doom's personal magic must be something extremely specific. He basically changed the position of Mash's punch, then hit him at an impossible angle. The magic of changing the position of things is Finn's thing, so I doubt Doom will have it too

Sophina seemingly can use her opponent's words to attain effects, wonder if she can also use her own.
Tsurara is funny in a pitiful way, the ability seems semi-passive in the sense it turns on and off, but just happens in an AOE radius.
Renatus has some immortality, but we are yet to see what he can do.
Dragon cane guy is creepy. Dragon magic seems quite simple so far. (inb4 thousand heads odd blue eyed meteoric white dragon of conceptual breath appears)
Doom seems to only be using brute force so far. Not much of an idea about what his magic does.

Renatus will probably get some DeathHax shit or a massive buff. Otherwise he will simply be a punching bag

Doom's personal magic must be something extremely specific. He basically changed the position of Mash's punch, then hit him at an impossible angle. The magic of changing the position of things is Finn's thing, so I doubt Doom will have it too
Instant Dead Hax doesn't sounds exaggrate for me, Hope that real because Wahlberg can did Death Manipulation in the beginning of the story'.

Doom can evade an attack which is already landed, Immeasurable speed? Domina Explain that Doom was choosen by Master Cane just like Carpacio, so His personal magic ability is Passive. Domina said his magic can push his body beyond of his limit, iirc. Beating a Passive ability Almost impossible, Carpacio got beaten because of Non-stop Damage from Mash, if it not nonstop there's no way you can beat him. Passive ability is Anoyying.

Last edited:
Has anyone found a pdf for the Mashle novel?

Doom can evade an attack which is already landed, Immeasurable speed? Domina Explain that Doom was choosen by Master Cane just like Carpacio, so His personal magic ability is Passive. Domina said his magic can push his body beyond of his limit, iirc. Beating a Passive ability Almost impossible, Carpacio got beaten because of Non-stop Damage from Mash, if it not nonstop there's no way you can beat him. Passive ability is Anoyying.
To be honest, Mash really has no chance of winning against characters like Zero and Doom. I really believe that Meliadoul's secret technique will give Mash some massive hax, like something that "bypasses magic". But then Mash would be Asta basically, and I really don't want like that, something more creative would be better, like making the "Law o Muscules" a literal thing

Has anyone found a pdf for the Mashle novel?
No, but if you want to use it for feats, it's useless. It's mainly a comedy SoL choose your own adventure kind of thing from what I've heard from others.
To be honest, Mash really has no chance of winning against characters like Zero and Doom. I really believe that Meliadoul's secret technique will give Mash some massive hax, like something that "bypasses magic". But then Mash would be Asta basically, and I really don't want like that, something more creative would be better, like making the "Law o Muscules" a literal thing
Nah, he should just punch them. It would be much funnier for Mash to just push through IZ's time stop through sheer strength

Lance's profile is finished. If I forgot something, let me know
No, but if you want to use it for feats, it's useless. It's mainly a comedy SoL choose your own adventure kind of thing from what I've heard from others.
Nah, it's for curiosity too
Nah, he should just punch them. It would be much funnier for Mash to just push through IZ's time stop through sheer strength
The law of muscles being a literal law on the verse is cooler 🗿

Back