• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MASHLE: Magic and Muscles Discussion Thread

Domina literally died...

What the **** is this

I would like to see Domina and Mash fight together
It also seems like Mashblost hard, though from the looks of it most of the damage was softened by a cream puff, which seems to have broken a bit of the sword.

And yeah, it seems like the arc is ending soon...

WAIT WHAT ABOUT ABYSS-

I disagree with this part, he is clearly shown as being completely FTE to Mash even with 30%. Mash only began to react to the attack when Doom got close, and then began to read his movements. It is even explicitly mentioned by Domina that Mash used strategies to dodge Doom's attacks, not speed

Mash with Bracelets dodging attacks with 30% was probably because Doom allowed it, since he explicitly wanted to test physical strength. It would also be quite strange for someone Subsonic to dodge FTL+ attacks. At worst it is simply an outlier
TBH, I think that's just a case of the author not knowing how strong (Or fast on this case) his verse is, like do you really expect the author to make that one FTL+ feat with "Hmm, this will definitely he 35 faster than the speed of light!", for the author it's likely that Mash is just... Faster, don't think we should take our fan-made calculations as a priority over the author's intention

From the chapter:
  • Darkness Magic is at its strongest on the day of the Eclipse so Empowerment
  • Meliadoul at her prime is stronger than Wahlberg. She also has a chainsaw that can cut away pain, exhaustions and toxins in the body
  • Mash is confirmed that he is not even a match for the eldest son Doom
  • Mash has one month to at least minimum become stronger than Meliadoul (What is with this one month timeframe?! Another manga I'm reading also have this as well) to stand a chance in the final battle

1. Unlimited mode has a better gravity resistance than the base, and this should be added to the profile
  2. Ryoh mentioned that the Unlimited Mode is "weak"
  3. Wizards can resist gravity without difficulty using magic
  4. Magic can be used to increase physical strength
  5. Apparently Mash will not virtually get stronger in this arc, he will just learn to use the full potential of his muscles
Now, I hope this arc will also show Dot and Lance's training.

1. Unlimited mode has a better gravity resistance than the base, and this should be added to the profile
  2. Ryoh mentioned that the Unlimited Mode is "weak"
  3. Wizards can resist gravity without difficulty using magic
  4. Magic can be used to increase physical strength
  5. Apparently Mash will not virtually get stronger in this arc, he will just learn to use the full potential of his muscles
Now, I hope this arc will also show Dot and Lance's training.
Doesn't Mash seem fine standing up in the gravity at the end? Even though earlier is Unlimited Muscles form was having a tough time standing up in it?

To be fair it may simply have been an effect to impact the scene, since even Ochoa has such lines
Yeah, but the line effect matches up with how the gravity is played out, so doubt it is for the scene impact. But in the end, we'll see if Mash either gets stronger or stays the same for the next few chapters.

Back