• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MASHLE: Magic and Muscles Discussion Thread

Doom looks absolutely amazing, and I'm guessing he'll give FP Mash trouble or even defeat him? Leading to a training arc of some sort?

Because at the moment, I don't see Mash beating his dad, who can seemingly reverse actions/time

Oh hey, look at that, Mash is the physically strongest MC in the current lineup of series in Weekly Shonen Jump. Neat.

Also, any feats that were presented in this arc should be listed under a key named "Tri-Magic-Athalon Divine Visonary Final Exam Arc"

The chapter has officially launched, and well, Doom's magic is strange. He is able to vary his strength by percentage, but it doesn't feel consistent when he increases his speed

For example, when Doom was at 30 percent he was FTE for Mash, but when he go to 50 percent he says he become twice as fast as before, which wouldn't make sense since the difference between 30% and 50% is 1.2x

I think the next chapter will explain more about his power

Last edited:
From the chapter
  • At 30%, Doom is evenly matched with Mash and at 50%, he stated that he is about twice as fast as before
  • Another Analytical Prediction feat for Mash as he can read Doom perfectly
  • Air Manipulation for Mash as he can strike from a distance

When did this happen in the chapter?
8.jpeg

Since Doom is guy who chosen by a Master Cane wand then He should have Unique personal magic.
What I get from the chapter
  • He don't even feel anything when Mash hit him or he dodge it but Mash hand has landed already this seems doesn't right
  • Unlimited Physical Mode Mash is Faster than Doom's 50%
  • Doom only used physical ability until he said he use his Magic

Seems like Doom's personal magic is One of Top class magic.
The power gap between them is 1/2 posibly far higher.

Unlimited Physical Mode Mash is Faster than Doom's 50%
I disagree with this part, he is clearly shown as being completely FTE to Mash even with 30%. Mash only began to react to the attack when Doom got close, and then began to read his movements. It is even explicitly mentioned by Domina that Mash used strategies to dodge Doom's attacks, not speed

Mash with Bracelets dodging attacks with 30% was probably because Doom allowed it, since he explicitly wanted to test physical strength. It would also be quite strange for someone Subsonic to dodge FTL+ attacks. At worst it is simply an outlier

Last edited:
I disagree with this part, he is clearly shown as being completely FTE to Mash even with 30%. Mash only began to react to the attack when Doom got close, and then began to read his movements. It is even explicitly mentioned by Domina that Mash used strategies to dodge Doom's attacks, not speed
Mash used body feint to trick his opponent, Mash even can hit him, Doom said Mash forced him to used his Magic, In His 50% he can't event Land any of attack and used his magic to did it
Mash with Bracelets dodging attacks with 30% was probably because Doom allowed it, since he explicitly wanted to test physical strength. It would also be quite strange for someone Subsonic to dodge FTL+ attacks. At worst it is simply an outlier
Should wait the next chapter before make judgement about Outlier things, we dont even know what is Doom's magic and how it works

Mash used body feint to trick his opponent, Mash even can hit him, Doom said Mash forced him to used his Magic, In His 50% he can't event Land any of attack and used his magic to did it
Yes, of course, but the point is that it was based on strategy and analysis, not pure speed. The point is that Mash is able to hit and dodge attacks not because he is faster than Doom, but because he is able to analyze his opponents' movement

Should wait the next chapter before make judgement about Outlier things, we dont even know what is Doom's magic and how it works
Sure, it was just a hunch

Back