• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MASHLE: Magic and Muscles Discussion Thread

Chapter 90 is officially out.
Country level Levis?!?!?/S
Really good feats this chapter, finally some speed upgrades. That is, until Margaret still is shown to be faster than everyone. Also, Dot should probably be stated to have "at least above average" in his intelligence section, due to being able to calculate all of that in his head, while also being a good student in his classes grades wise.

But seriously, would Levis' secondth be country level, and is his own statement about decimating an entire country reliable? If so, would that mean Mash (obviously) and the Divine Visonaries be 6-B?

But seriously, would Levis' secondth be country level, and is his own statement about decimating an entire country reliable? If so, would that mean Mash (obviously) and the Divine Visonaries be 6-B?
Haven't gotten to the chapter but it'll depend on if they meant in one strike or in terms of whole collateral damage

Damn, what a shame. In my opinion, that's a dead giveaway for country level, especially with how Komoto likes to explain it for us, like with speed and such. At least the Festa panel has some good feats. Not shown, but revealed via the quizshow.

so strange, no progress here....
Yeah, I mean there haven't been many feats presented yet besides Levis' vague railgun canon. I mean there seems to be some profile sandboxes laid out, but I guess they aren't ready. Oh well, this will all get faster once the anime is inevitable announced.

Also, shouldn't Mash's Exam arc key be separated into a beginning/middle key and an end key? A few pages earlier, someone brought up a good point about how Mash grew stronger in that short time where Mash was trying to launch the giant.

Yeah, that seems obvious at a quick glance.
I think there's many High and Top class magic users, I descripted High Class Magic like explosion magic, iron magic, Carbon magic, Sand Magic, Magnet Magic, Magma magic, Sword Magic, Sound Magic, and few uniques magic type. but top class magic is diffrent like Space Magic, Time Magic, Dark Magic, light Magic, Gravity Magic, Undead Magic etc.

I think there's many High and Top class magic users, I descripted High Class Magic like explosion magic, iron magic, Carbon magic, Sand Magic, Magnet Magic, Magma magic, Sword Magic, Sound Magic, and few uniques magic type. but top class magic is diffrent like Space Magic, Time Magic, Dark Magic, light Magic, Gravity Magic, Undead Magic etc.
Yeah, those other types of magic seem busted on their own if applied correctly. Especially time magic. It's no wonder why IZ is considered the most powerful wizard.

Yeah, those other types of magic seem busted on their own if applied correctly. Especially time magic. It's no wonder why IZ is considered the most powerful wizard.
Komoto must Explain about Black Magic in the future and how IZ can create powerfull Kids like Mash and Domina and Why Rayne can Used Black Magic too make him can compete with other Top Class.

Komoto must Explain about Black Magic in the future and how IZ can create powerfull Kids like Mash and Domina and Why Rayne can Used Black Magic too make him can compete with other Top Class.
Black magic just seems like an extra powerful form of magic, that can only be accessed by exceptionally powerful wizards such as Adam, IZ, Rayne, and Kaldo.

They're talking without even look each other, dayumm...!!

point I got this chapter :
1. Domina is Three Liners
2. Domina's Magic Power maybe Water or Lightning ( I Think it was Poseidon or Zeus silhouette)
3. Domina Is Stronger than Visionaries? let's see
4. Gravity Hate Mash

They're talking without even look each other, dayumm...!!

point I got this chapter :
1. Domina is Three Liners
2. Domina's Magic Power maybe Water or Lightning ( I Think it was Poseidon or Zeus silhouette)
3. Domina Is Stronger than Visionaries? let's see
4. Gravity Hate Mash
Nah, it's obviously Poseidon. That god was wielding a trident. Though I wonder if this confirms that these gods are also physical. Maybe Mash can go full "God of War" in the future if it's true.

Nah, it's obviously Poseidon. That god was wielding a trident. Though I wonder if this confirms that these gods are also physical. Maybe Mash can go full "God of War" in the future if it's true.
I think Rayne alredy had "God of War" Ares, I more Interested to Mash try to say He had God power to... Immagine He say I'M KRATOS

Seems unnecessary imo.

And when you say Mash has trouble lifting the giant, are you talking about Chapter 72 where Mash does a tug of war with a giant before yeeting it in the air and slam it down
Yeah. Honestly I'm just looking back on some arguments previously in the thread. Also because it'd feel weird for Margaret to be 7A.

Back