• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MASHLE: Magic and Muscles Discussion Thread

Casuality Manipulation only works with magic users, it removes the cause and effect of a magic, it does not work with physical and non-magical attacks.

Death manipulation has never been shown to be useful. It only killed a few nearby flowers, but was never shown to be useful against people or usable in battle.

The ki makes him have precog, but that's not as useful against much more skilled people. And considering Mash's acrobatics in the most recent arc, I doubt it's useful, since precog is extremely limited

Casuality Manipulation only works with magic users, it removes the cause and effect of a magic, it does not work with physical and non-magical attacks.

Death manipulation has never been shown to be useful. It only killed a few nearby flowers, but was never shown to be useful against people or usable in battle.

The ki makes him have precog, but that's not as useful against much more skilled people. And considering Mash's acrobatics in the most recent arc, I doubt it's useful, since precog is extremely limited
Mash Had all of Acrobatic Ability

Okay, after rereading a few chapters I am really bothered by the idea of Mash being subsonic

Therefore, we have three options
  1. Consider 90% of the manga an outlier
  2. Consider that both options are real. For example:
    At least Subsonic+, likely Hypersonic+
  3. We simply ignore the anti-feats because they are minorities, just like we did with Bleach and One Piece

Thoughts?

I still belive Mash Have Hypersonic+ Reaction Speed and he also have reactive evolution, Mash can reacted to Margarrtte's Movement via Sound Vibration in the Ground he anticipated Sound speed on the air... I'll re read it once again, what a minute

Okay, after rereading a few chapters I am really bothered by the idea of Mash being subsonic

Therefore, we have three options
  1. Consider 90% of the manga an outlier
  2. Consider that both options are real. For example:
  3. We simply ignore the anti-feats because they are minorities, just like we did with Bleach and One Piece

Thoughts?
What anti-feats do we ignore in bleach and one piece?

What anti-feats do we ignore in bleach and one piece?
In bleach there is Gin who is one of the fastest characters in the verse and is said to move 500 times the speed of sound, but is still considered Sub-Relativistic

In One Piece... Well, the characters are hit by bullets without much difficulty

In bleach there is Gin who is one of the fastest characters in the verse and is said to move 500 times the speed of sound, but is still considered Sub-Relativistic

In One Piece... Well, the characters are hit by bullets without much difficulty
Gin is weird because he literally lied about his bankai speed, so the mach 500 thing should only aplies to the casual gin, who scales above beggining KT bankai ichigo who is relatively strong and thus an anti-feat for most of the espada , but it does not matter for people stronger than supressed gin and bankai karakura town ichigo

One piece is weird...but at least that series got lightspeed statements and laser who suit most of our criteria

Gin is weird because he literally lied about his bankai speed, so the mach 500 thing should only aplies to the casual gin
He lies to frighten his opponent, so in theory the speed would be less
One piece is weird...but at least that series got lightspeed statements and laser who suit most of our criteria
Yes, that's what I said. Usually the site verses ignore the minority (It is called as Outlier)

Yes, that's what I said. Usually the site verses ignore the minority (It is called as Outlier)
Here is the thing even though they are a minority the site still tend to go with statements over feats , one piece got lightspeed statements,bleach got lightning speed statements from dodder to counter the verse capping at mach 500
Mashle realy does not (at least not one that can't be written of as finn being a dumbass )

She make some Distance from Mash, It is difficult to catch something that consistent move at speed of Sound while you only can Dashing in short periode of time. The Only Mash got hit from Margarette is because Mash doesn't Understand how Margarette' ability works and from his first time anticipated Margarette's Movement he never Got Hit anymore. Margarette choose to not deal with Mash in Physical combat because of that.

Margarette said it herself that he need to make Distance so Mash can catch her, what Mash can only do is dashing Around in Short time and distance, i think it ia consistent witj the feats.

Here is the thing even though they are a minority the site still tend to go with statements over feats , one piece got lightspeed statements,bleach got lightning speed statements from dodder to counter the verse capping at mach 500
Fun fact: Mashle's characters are said to be faster than sound and Mash was able to dodge a sound attack at close range. Don't think you know more about the site than I do, I know the rules and the logic
She make some Distance from Mash, It is difficult to catch something that consistent move at speed of Sound while you only can Dashing in short periode of time.
That is, you are assuming that someone moving at 9000m/s is not able to catch someone moving at the speed of sound, which makes no sense. The characters themselves say that he is slower than sound at that moment. The best option is to use a "liekly".
At least Subsonic+, likely Hypersonic+

....I wonder what would happen if Mash's travel speed and combat speed were separated.
( at least not one that can't be written as finn being dumb )
Also, Finn can't be that dumb considering he's passing easton and got accepted in the first place. Though some can make the argument that's due to his connections with Rayne.

....I wonder what would happen if Mash's travel speed and combat speed were separated.

Also, Finn can't be that dumb considering he's passing easton and got accepted in the first place. Though some can make the argument that's due to his connections with Rayne.
Now that you mention it i am okay with travel speed and combat speed being separated for mash, so he would get subsonc+ travel and hypersonic+ reactions and combat, travel speed not being comparable is a factual thing for real life atletes , that i forget sometimes due to universal energy systems and having a tendency of calling characters taking to much time to cross relatively short space plot induced stupidt

But yeah that finn scene is ful of plot induced stupidt to begin with, a lot of people could not see mash moving ( including the divine visioneires ) but finn somehow could , i would't put my eggs on that basket

But yeah that finn scene is ful of plot induced stupidt to begin with, a lot of people could not see mash moving ( including the divine visioneires ) but finn somehow could , i would't put my eggs on that basket
I mean we've seen him make a similar observation before, and even Love had her time to shine with this kind of moment, but they were most likely played for comedy so eh.

Ames Family are Famous as Hell, his Cousin(posibly) wich is the Magma master Rhodes Ames, one of the best from Orca Dorm and Finn thr only one who looks like Fodder. Ames connection would make him easly enter the Easton Magic Academy but Finn Personal Magic also a Unique one.

Ames Family are Famous as Hell, his Cousin(posibly) wich is the Magma master Rhodes Ames, one of the best from Orca Dorm and Finn thr only one who looks like Fodder. Ames connection would make him easly enter the Easton Magic Academy but Finn Personal Magic also a Unique one.
Actually, from what I've heard, the Japenese spelling between Rhodes Ames and Rayne/Finn Ames are different, meaning they share a similar last name, but aren't related.

Back